Bachelor Nation | The Bachelor/ette, Bach in Paradise Thread

On 1/24/2020 at 4:45 PM, Chamoy said:

Alayah did nothing wrong, change my mind. The sharks saw blood in the water and Alayah never stood a chance against them. She basically got eliminated because Sydney and her group of minions decided they didn't like her. Eye-

In the Meet The Women video, Chris Harrison mentioned something about the house being divided between "Cats vs Rats" this season. The ones that jumped on the 'Alayah is fake' bandwagon are probably the Cats. Hannah Ann and Tammy seemed to be on Alayah's side, so they're probably part of the Rats. Kelsey's the only one I like out of the Cats group... Team Rats I guess.

I'm so over Peter after this week's episode. He's the fakest of them all! So far, all he's done is bail on dates, cancel cocktail parties, walk away from rose ceremonies and let others decide who he should eliminate. His intuition is trash and I'm sure most of these women wouldn't put up with this wishy washy behavior in real life. #NotMyBachelor

They definitely did Alayah dirty. I'm here for her coming back next week and getting the girls shook all over again.

I just think Peter was not fully over Hannah B. and wasn't fully prepared for all the drama this season. He seems like a very simple guy who just isn't into the mess. But I could see the manufactured drama coming for this season a mile away because Peter by himself is not an interesting or dramatic lead like Hannah or even Colton were. So the producers are probably throwing all these wrenches into the mix to shake things up. By the looks of it, next week is going to be another mess.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Stevie

• Miles.

• mxoonlight

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

They definitely did Alayah dirty. I'm here for her coming back next week and getting the girls shook all over again.

I just think Peter was not fully over Hannah B. and wasn't fully prepared for all the drama this season. He seems like a very simple guy who just isn't into the mess. But I could see the manufactured drama coming for this season a mile away because Peter by himself is not an interesting or dramatic lead like Hannah or even Colton were. So the producers are probably throwing all these wrenches into the mix to shake things up. By the looks of it, next week is going to be another mess.

I didn't expect him to be such an emotional wreck. His eliminations feel more like producer picks. I don't think he's as naive as the show is portraying him, and part of me thinks he secretly loves the drama. At this point, I'm hoping my faves DON'T end up with him. :skull:

This is the most miserable group of women I've ever seen. :skull:

Alayah STOMPING up the stairs, snatching the group rose, and exposing Victoria P. for being the real snake. :lmao:

Peter needs to grow a backbone. I can't at nearly the whole house ganging up on Alayah for basically nothing. The two Victorias are the true manipulative forces of the show. VF having a complete breakdown because she dated the singer... like why was that even a big deal? These women are either unstable or auditioning to be actresses.

19 hours ago, Stevie said:

This is the most miserable group of women I've ever seen. :skull:

Alayah STOMPING up the stairs, snatching the group rose, and exposing Victoria P. for being the real snake. :lmao:

Peter needs to grow a backbone. I can't at nearly the whole house ganging up on Alayah for basically nothing. The two Victorias are the true manipulative forces of the show. VF having a complete breakdown because she dated the singer... like why was that even a big deal? These women are either unstable or auditioning to be actresses.

All of this. The fact that Twitter is still hating on Alayah when all she did was deliver the facts, are they watching the same show? Sydney is pretty awful too. I love how they were all agreeing on Victoria P as their next target before Alayah arrived, but then switched and went back to loving VP and defending her at all costs when their original target returned. 

Savannah is my new fave because of how she kept her foot on VP's neck the entire night. Funny how they all ignored her saying VP was acting  one way with Alayah on camera and then another way off camera. It goes against this whole narrative they've created of Alayah being the FaKeSt one there. The herd mentality this season, both on and off the show, is insane. 

Tammy standing up to Snakeney next week. We LOVE to see it!!

Looks like Tammy is going to be their next target. :sick:

3 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Tammy standing up to Snakeney next week. We LOVE to see it!!

Looks like Tammy is going to be their next target. :sick:

So who gets cut at the next rose ceremony? Based on the preview Kelley, Kiarra, Savannah, and Deandra are the only ones who don't appear safe.

6 hours ago, Stevie said:

So who gets cut at the next rose ceremony? Based on the preview Kelley, Kiarra, Savannah, and Deandra are the only ones who don't appear safe.

Here's a sheet of all the eliminations for every episode up to the finale.

The ones who get cut in the next episode are

Deandra, Kiarra and Savannah. Alayah self eliminates, most likely before the ceremony.

Edited by Chamoy

There's going to be 2 episodes next week. Monday (3 hour episode) and Wednesday (2 hours). :deadbanana4:

"With 2 episodes next week, and still having to wrap up the Cleveland, OH rose ceremony, next Monday will start with 16 women still on the show. By the time Wednesday’s episode in Chile ends (assuming it ends with a rose ceremony), there will only be 6 women left.

Per the press release from Monday that I linked to, there is a 2-on-1 date in Chile. That date is with Mykenna and Tammy and BOTH are sent home. Victoria P leaves earlier in the episode, so Sydney Hightower is the only one eliminated at the Chile rose ceremony."

Source: https://twitter.com/RealitySteve

Peter is literally the worst, ugh.

Edited by Chamoy

This season is a mess, but I'm actually starting to enjoy it?

Alegend truly had the girls hot and bothered over nothing. The way dimwit Peter once again acted like a pushover by giving into the women and sending her home AGAIN. Alegend deserved so much better. :rip:

Not the girls then trying to claim their next victim, fragile Kelsangel, but it totally backfiring. Tammy looked like an insecure fool and I can't with Victoria P. getting caught up in another lie but it getting glossed over once again? :rip:

Kelsey for next bachelorette. :heart2:

The big villains left in my eyes are Sydney and VP. But I still haven't taken my eyes off of the fraudulence of VF.

I have a hunch we're heading towards a Madison win. She's definitely got the best edit of everyone left. Anything can probably happen though. I definitely feel like production was unhappy with this season. They had to manufacture a bunch of staged drama to make it more interesting and now they're rushing to get the season over with. I don't hate Peter, but this is why Mike should've been the lead.

I don't usually like this show, but this season is amazing.  The producers are going overboard creating/manipulating the drama lmao and I'm not mad about it.  Every episode is a riot.

I loathe Victoria P and Hannah Ann.

Edited by Miles.

Tammy's OTTN morph. :rip: Definitely wasn't expecting that. Every time I think that clique with Sydney and the two Victorias is finally going to get their comeuppance, they find a way to shift the focus to someone else. I'm glad Lexi is gone because she was their biggest co-signer, always in the background agreeing with everything they say. Their tears during her exit. <3

I felt bad for Kelsey having to go clear her name from all of the allegations being made against her. This is the same thing they did to Alayah except the things they're implying about her are on another level. I don't think Kelsey is part of that clique or they're more fake than I thought, specifically Victoria P if it's true that she started those rumors about Kelsey.

Alayah can do way better than Peter. The way he agreed she was being treated unfairly and that staying in this negative environment wouldn't be good for her, and then went back and told the girls he sent her home because she wasn't right for him and he had made a mistake, I don't know a worse person. Suddenly, I love golf.

I love 2-on-1 dates. :bibliahh: It should've been Sydney vs Victoria P, though.

"You're nothing." "I'm everything." <3

The way Victoria Phony is going to get away with all her lies and manipulations.

Sounds like he's only planning on calling out Sydney at the Women Tell All.

And Victoria F apparently modeled for some racist clothing brand.

• 2 weeks later...

This was my first time watching The Bachelor (I watched The Bachelorette's last season) and I already feel so over this show :skull:

This final four is kind of a kii, though. Kelsey is a mess and I live for that. Hannah Ann and Victoria both scare me but Hannah Ann is entertaining while Victoria just seems manipulative. Madison will probably win at this point since she has the only edit that's like mostly positive. But like Kelley said, I really don't get wtf Peter is looking for when he chose this final four. I can't imagine most of them being his wife.

Natasha and Kelley both deserve WAY better than Peter.

5 hours ago, Axel said:

This was my first time watching The Bachelor (I watched The Bachelorette's last season) and I already feel so over this show :skull:

Hannah's season was the first one I watched from start to finish. I think I prefer The Bachelorette and Bachelor In Paradise because there's more guys to thirst over and they're not as boring as the guy they pick for The Bachelor. The women they pick for The Bachelorette seem a lot more interesting. I've read a lot of good things about Kaitlyn, Jojo and Rachel's seasons. I'll probably watch Jojo's season first because I remember reading someone compare it to I Love New York. <3

lightstheyblindme

I couldn't stand Peter during the bachelorette so I'm sitting this one out (I wanted Luke to be this year's bachelor) 

but I'll be back to the bachelor cinematic universe after this season hunnies 

On 2/18/2020 at 8:43 PM, Chamoy said:

Peter and Victoria deserve each other lmao.

PBmO2eD.gif

They really do :skull:  I'm honestly shocked at how he's steadily eliminated the most mature contestants. He can't help but think with his dick.

13 hours ago, lightstheyblindme said:

I couldn't stand Peter during the bachelorette so I'm sitting this one out (I wanted Luke to be this year's bachelor) 

Luke P? I guess it would've been a kii. Imagine 30 conservative, religious women all vying for one man's heart.

I tried watching BiP but got bored after one episode. I think it's only really worth it if you've invested your time into so many seasons and really know/care about everyone there.