The Bachelors

0UVHpcV.png

The Bachelorettes

Guf676l.png

The Bachelor 2020: Peter Weber

1QibxeQ.jpg

YVP7MWT.png

Meet The Bachelor 2020 Cast

This trainwreck deserves its own megathread or whatever it's called.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Stevie

• Miles.

• mxoonlight

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Chevysus said:

Gonna try to get back into it this year but the episodes are so ****ing long :skull:

I watch it on ABC's site and just skip through the boring parts. 

2 minutes ago, Stevie said:

The caucasity of it all.

Most of the Bachelors aren't even that cute, either. Nnn.

Stevie

Some spoilery stuff on one of the F3 girls that's expected to play out on the show.

Spoiler

So today is Victoria Fuller’s hometown date in Virginia Beach, VA. However, I wanted to finally report to you on everything I’ve heard on Victoria Fuller since before I had even announced she was a contestant on this season. I can honestly say in all my years doing this, I have never had so many negative stories and as many people contact me about one person than I have this season with Victoria Fuller. It’s been unreal to be honest. However, like I do with all information, I needed to vet it out. That I’ve done and I can now share.

First email I received was back on Sept. 7th, two weeks before filming even began, and I was told Victoria is contestant and has a horrible reputation in the Virginia Beach area for, well, being with married men. As with anything, first time hearing something, you take it with a grain of salt. But then the emails kept coming, and coming, and coming, and coming all saying the same thing. Basically that she was bad news, many people in Virginia Beach knew the stories about her, and I should look into it more. Not only that, but if I looked deep enough, I’d probably be able to find a marriage or two that she broke up because of it. So I looked. And I found. And I’m not talking about this happening once, or even twice. The info I was receiving was talking about her having done this three or four times.

It’s one thing for someone to have that type of lifestyle, but when digging deeper, not only did I find this behavior to be true, but I also found out that the wives of the husbands that Victoria was having relationships with, were actually women Victoria knew and was friends with. Before anyone says, “How do you know this is true? People are probably just jealous and trying to tear her down. You have no proof” blah blah blah. I can tell you today that I personally was in touch with women whose now ex husbands were involved in relationships with Victoria while still married, and both confirmed it to me. 

Here’s another layer to this story: Production knows about it too. In fact, production CONTACTED one of the women I spoke to wanting to know what I know. They’re digging. The woman was called at work, the person calling said they were from the “Bachelor,” immediately started peppering her with questions, and she said she wasn’t interested and hung up. 

The fact that production is already searching behind the scenes and trying to find out info makes me think this is somehow going to play out on the show. I don’t know when and I don’t know how. I don’t even know if the other women on the show are aware of this. I do know that Victoria had a complete meltdown earlier in the season when the whole Chase Rice stuff happened. Oh yeah, Chase Rice. Let’s not forget that doozy. She’s messy, the whole situation is messy, and if there’s EVER a time to call someone out on this show for not being there for the right reasons, it’s Victoria Fuller.

The whole thing is a mess. I cannot reiterate how many times since filming began have I received emails and tips about Victoria that all say awful things about her. I’m kinda amazed (but also kinda not) that Victoria has lasted this long. For Peter’s sake, I hope this ends sooner rather than later for her. Not a single positive thing about Victoria in a month.

Her life is going to suck for the next few months unfortunately, but maybe that’s why there’s a thing called karma. The one thing I kept hearing over and over from speaking to people recently was “Victoria is an idiot for going on this show KNOWING this would all get out. So many people know what she’s all about.” While this is news to a lot of you today hearing this for the first time, I can assure you that those in the Virginia Beach area who run in these circles, nothing I’m reporting today is news to them whatsoever. People there are well aware about Victoria Fuller and her backstory.

That’s the thing, this isn’t just someone who was living a single life and having fun and just hooking up with guys. No, she was getting involved with married guys. And to boot, married guys of women she was friends with. That is some next level bs and someone who doesn’t give a flying f**k about others. Her coming on the show is all about Victoria, what this show can do for her, notoriety, IG followers, etc. No different than a lot of them, but coming on this show with THAT amount of baggage that you KNEW would get out, I just can’t have an ounce of respect for that.

http://realitysteve.com/2019/10/28/the-bachelor-peter-spoilers-hometowns-filming-exclusive-victoria-fuller/2/

Spoiler

The Bachelor spoilers have revealed Peter Weber's season will feature unprecedented happenings during his hometown date with one of his Final 4 bachelorettes. And while other spoilers have claimed that The Bachelor season won't have "a normal ending" when its finale airs on ABC in March, unprecedented drama also reportedly occurred while Peter was filming his hometown date with bachelorette Victoria Fuller, according to Reality Steve.

A woman who previously dated Peter many years ago, Merissa Pence, reportedly showed up at Victoria's hometown date in Virginia Beach to warn The Bachelor star about Victoria's alleged scandalous past -- which allegedly includes several affairs with the husbands of some of Victoria's friends. Merissa had reportedly spent several weeks trying to contact The Bachelor producers and make Peter aware of Victoria's history, and finally spoke with Peter during a public portion of Victoria's hometown date which featured Victoria and Peter enjoyed a Hunter Hayes concert together.

"So she talks to Peter and tells him about Victoria and her past and that she's not here for the right reasons. [Merissa said something like], 'I want you to find your woman. This one isn't for you.'" Peter was reportedly visibly upset after Merissa told Peter -- who was still supposed to meet Victoria's parents and family with her later that day -- that Victoria was bad news and had ruined marriages.

The conversation reportedly impacted The Bachelor star so much that Peter actually brought up Merissa's claims later that day while he and Victoria were standing outside of the house where the family meet-and-greet was supposed to take place, and things got ugly. "Peter actually never met Victoria's parents later on that night. They argued out in front of her house," Reality Steve said "They broke up."

Reality Steve insisted Peter and Victoria "were done" in that moment in another podcast he released late last month, however Victoria then reportedly decided to visit Peter in his hotel room the next day, resulting in Peter giving the controversial bachelorette another chance. "Victoria went and saw him the next morning before he left to go on his next hometown date. [Peter] clearly kept her around."

Reality Steve alleges Kelsey Weier was eliminated in fourth place and then Peter took off to Australia with his Final 3 bachelorettes. "I guess he told her, 'Let me make my decision at the Rose Ceremony,' and then he ended up keeping her over Kelsey, and Victoria got to go to Australia."

After filming wrapped, Victoria reportedly had a confrontation with Merissa at a Virginia Beach bar on November 30, which was the first time the two ladies had crossed paths since Victoria's October 28 hometown date. Victoria walked by Merissa, called her "a f-cking loser" and was later kicked out of the bar, Reality Steve reported. Once Victoria was outside the bar, she continued to vent her frustrations and then was asked again to leave the premises.

And that's not the only drama Victoria was involved in on Peter's The Bachelor season. Victoria and Peter had a one-on-one date earlier in the season in which country singer Chase Rice serenaded them at a concert. It turns out Victoria had actually dated Chase before the show and so Peter's date turned out to be very awkward for both Victoria and Chase, who were upset at The Bachelor production for setting that up.

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-spoilers-peter-weber-season-will-include-unprecedented-hometown-dates-drama-26928.php

And people thought Peter's season would be a snoozefest. Eye-

Stevie

Edited by Chamoy
  • 2 weeks later...

Spoilers (or lack thereof) about Peter's F1 from Raging Stallion.

Spoiler

I know many of you were expecting all your answers to everything about the ending this season today, and I don’t have them. But I will fill in some blanks that hopefully will clear up a couple things. I know we’re 4 days away from the premiere and you don’t know the ending yet and it’s really never happened before since I started spoiling the “Bachelor.” Even if my initial spoiler was wrong, I had always released a “winner” before the first episode aired. Not gonna happen this season. Not because I don’t want to, or not because I don’t feel like it, or whatever rabid conspiracy theory you can come up with. The bottom line is I don’t have the ending yet.

(On Peter saying this will be the first unspoiled season) No one’s ever said this will be “the first unspoiled season in a while” and “there’s a reason no one’s gonna find out.” First off, lets make one thing clear. He’s talking about the ending. Peter, your season is not spoiler free. Far from it. Everything about your season has been spoiled up through the final 2, and most of it was spoiled in real time.

A couple weeks ago I told you I didn’t have the ending, but the only thing I did know about this season was that it wasn’t a normal ending. Meaning it wasn’t “here’s two women, choose one, dump the other, and leave the final rose ceremony as a couple.” On any given season, there’s essentially six possible outcomes when you get to the end. For the sake of this season, this is how this season could possibly end:

1) He’s with Madison, but they’re not engaged
2) He’s with Madison and they’re engaged
3) He’s with Hannah Ann, but they’re not engaged
4) He’s with Hannah Ann and they’re engaged
5) He’s single a la Brad Womack 
6) He’s single but that doesn’t mean he’ll be single by ATFR 

Two other things to take into consideration when contemplating the ending is this:

1) Peter alluded to it in that People.com interview that he “couldn’t be happier” with how the season played out. 2) Chris Harrison did an interview with “Good Morning America” and in it he specifically says “you truly aren’t gonna know how it’s going to end until the very end” and “It’s possible it’s still not over.” Factually speaking, one person in this history of this franchise went through a whole season, got to the end, and said, “Nah, I’m good. I’m choosing no one and I’ll just stay single. Bye.” And that was Brad Womack’s first season. I honestly don’t think Peter is telling America he “couldn’t be happier now” if he told both Madison and Hannah Ann thanks but no thanks, I’m just gonna continue being single.

What I can tell you now though are two specific things to help with the puzzle:

1) Peter did not get engaged to anyone on final rose ceremony day. Doesn’t mean he won’t be by the ATFR or ON the ATFR. But what I do know is that there was no engagement on final rose ceremony day in Australia. 2) Madison’s dad did not give Peter his blessing to marry his daughter during his hometown date visit. So I’m sure that played a role on final rose ceremony day as well.

When it comes down to it, and when you combine what Peter and Chris Harrison have said post show, I pretty much have the same feeling a lot of you do. And that’s that there was no “finality” on the day of the final rose ceremony. I can’t spoil something that hasn’t happened yet. In all my years doing this, even if I initially had the ending wrong, you had a spoiler for the “Bachelor” usually within a week or so of filming ending. I believe it’s not over and that’s why Peter and Chris are teasing that there’s a reason it won’t be spoiled.

Hey, maybe it’ll be kind of cool to go into the finale not knowing what the ultimate ending of the season is. This show’s biggest gripe with me has always been about spoiling the ending. Chris Harrison even said in an interview about a year ago that he wishes the ending didn’t get out. What better way for the ending not to get out than to not film it in advance? Is this going to be a one-time occurrence or will this how it is every season from here on out? We won’t know until the “Bachelorette” rolls around.

I understand a lot of you are impatient and have to have your answers to everything 14 seconds after it happens, but unfortunately, that’s just not the case this season. They’ve changed things up. There are plenty of things I don’t know about what happened. I tried to give you today what I do know. But yeah, this is going to be a wild two months of speculation, theories, and crazy stories about this season. Buckle up.

https://realitysteve.com/2020/01/02/the-bachelor-peter-spoilers-podcast-163-column-what-i-know-and-dont-know-about-peters-ending/

It should've been Mike, but hopefully this season brings some good girls :party: It's so funny watching the middle-aged yts get annoyed when women under 30 have any personality whatsoever.

I'm still not convinced by Pilot Pete as the next Bachelor but I'm here for the girls.

Rooting for Tammy to either win or become the next Bachelorette. Love ha!

Pink Whitney

I went to watch the premiere & saw it was 2 hours long (3 with commercials):deadbanana4:

Tammy & Maurissa absolutely served with their intro packages though:flame:

Twitter comparing Hannah Ann to Luke P. We stan this season's villain!

Edited by Chamoy
10 hours ago, Chainsmoker said:

I always find it funny how popular this show is in America and yet how pretty much nobody cares about it on ATRL. :rip:

Not just America. It is a GLOBAL smash hit. :jonny2:

ATRL just lacks taste wbk.

EXCLUSIVE: ABC has greenlighted The Bachelor: Listen to Your Heart, a new installment in the network’s popular Bachelor reality franchise. The new Bachelor Nation series will debut April 13 in the franchise’s core Monday 8 PM – 10 PM time slot. 

The Bachelor: Listen to Your Heart joins the current three series in the franchise, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise. It will bridge mothership The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, providing an almost continuous Bachelor Nation presence on the ABC schedule from January to September.

In The Bachelor: Listen to Your Heart, 20 single men and women — all talented musicians or people whose lives and work revolve around music — search for love through music, singing well-known songs, both individually and as couples. They will meet and explore their relationships while living together and going on Bachelor-style dates that focus on music.

Once the couples commit to each other, they will be tested through musical challenges, including live performances judged by top names in the music business. The performances will be evaluated based on whether they reveal the couple’s love and devotion to one another. Those who score the highest marks, will continue until only one couple is left standing.

Eighteen years after its launch on ABC, The Bachelor franchise is as strong as ever with a buzzy current edition of The Bachelor, The Bachelorette ranking as summer 2019’s No. 1 TV series among Adults 18-49, and Bachelor in Paradise finishing as Monday‘s No. 2 series of the summer, behind only The Bachelorette.

Other previous Bachelor offshoots include Bachelor Pad, which aired for three seasons, and Bachelor Winter Games, used as counter-programming during the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.

https://deadline.com/2020/01/the-bachelor-music-driven-spinoff-listen-to-your-heart-picked-up-to-series-by-abc-for-spring-premiere-1202824305/

Another unnecessary spin-off is coming. http://i.imgur.com/yqFrse4.gif

Ratings: ‘The Bachelor’ Premieres Up 20% on Last Season

The premiere episode won the night with a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49 and drew just over 6 million total viewers. That represents a significant 20% up tick from last season’s premiere, which came in at a 1.5 rating and 5.1 million viewers. Season 23 peaked with its finale at 2.4 and 8.2 million viewers, and it remains to be seen whether this season will top those heights. 

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/tv-ratings-the-bachelor-premieres-up-1203459291/

USLh45y.gif

"I respect your opinion, let's leave it at that"

"I acknowledge your feelings, I apologize you feel bad, there's-"

"I've acknowledged your feelings and I've apologized" 

"I've acknowledged your feelings, we're moving forward :smile:

Hannah Ann <3 Kelsey <3 This cast <3

Alayah did nothing wrong, change my mind. The sharks saw blood in the water and Alayah never stood a chance against them. She basically got eliminated because Sydney and her group of minions decided they didn't like her. Eye-

In the Meet The Women video, Chris Harrison mentioned something about the house being divided between "Cats vs Rats" this season. The ones that jumped on the 'Alayah is fake' bandwagon are probably the Cats. Hannah Ann and Tammy seemed to be on Alayah's side, so they're probably part of the Rats. Kelsey's the only one I like out of the Cats group... Team Rats I guess.

I'm so over Peter after this week's episode. He's the fakest of them all! So far, all he's done is bail on dates, cancel cocktail parties, walk away from rose ceremonies and let others decide who he should eliminate. His intuition is trash and I'm sure most of these women wouldn't put up with this wishy washy behavior in real life. #NotMyBachelor

Alayah said y'all hate me for no reason, so I'm going to give y'all a reason. I'm hollering.

6kQuqiE.png

Oh, here's the tea!