Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

BadMonster
23 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Damn, this thread is dead. We need Nintendo to do something

We'll probably have to wait until E3 except maybe for the short resurgence with the Snap release

So with the new Switch I'm expecting BOTW2, Mario 4Kart, and hopefully, finally, Metroid Prime 4

Edited by BadMonster
  • Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Eternium

• Attitude

• Kanji

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

We'll probably have to wait until E3 except maybe for the short resurgence with the Snap release

So with the new Switch I'm expecting BOTW2, Mario 4Kart, and hopefully, finally, Metroid Prime 4

Lol is anyone actually buying Snap though?

I wish you an ounce of luck with thinking we'll get MP4 anytime soon, signed a delusional Metroid stan to another!

BadMonster
3 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Lol is anyone actually buying Snap though?

I wish you an ounce of luck with thinking we'll get MP4 anytime soon, signed a delusional Metroid stan to another!

Sure am, more hyped for Snap than the D/P remakes. Tho Arceus has me even more hyped

I sure hope we will!

12 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Sure am, more hyped for Snap than the D/P remakes. Tho Arceus has me even more hyped

I sure hope we will!

I'll pray for that $60 you're spending on it <3

Arceus does look sick though, I can't wait! Let's hope we get the fabled Prime Trilogy remasters soon!

BadMonster
2 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I'll pray for that $60 you're spending on it <3

Arceus does look sick though, I can't wait! Let's hope we get the fabled Prime Trilogy remasters soon!

Not expecting remasters/remakes tbh, would be nice, but I don't see it happening

Y'all need to look into Cozy Grove, it came out this week and it's amazing. A mix of Stardew Valley with Animal Crossing. It's about $15 too. I'm obsessed with it.

Ewan Chaos

Still playing the new Story of Seasons and liking it but tbh this series has kinda tanked since like 2010/Animal Parade when the original director left. At least there's finally same sex marriage.

Also debating if I wanna ask someone to get me New Pokemon Snap for my birthday because I think I want it but I don't wanna buy it nnn. But honestly I have a pretty big backlog and other already released/cheaper games than Snap that I wanna get anyway.

So excited for Snap :duca: Far more excited for it than the Chibi DPP remakes & the 5fps Legends :fan:

The way the so many Pokemon interact :jonny5: Golisopod walking so deep underwater irks me for some reason tho :rip:

feelslikeadream

Oh wow, that Snap gameplay video actually looks pretty good :duca: Only issue is that they haven't shown Jynx yet. Not gonna pay full price for a game with no Jynx, so I'll wait for more news.

feelslikeadream

Omg, Eternium is SHOOK :jonny2:

(Smash spoiler)

Spoiler

• #FreeBritney Activist
17 hours ago, Edibles. said:

Damn, this thread is dead. We need Nintendo to do something

The thread is dead because Nintendo finally did something. Between Bravely Default II and Monster Hunter Rise, I haven’t had time to think about other games.

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Omg, Eternium is SHOOK :jonny2:

(Smash spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

We need this and Jibanyan NOW :jonny5: