feelslikeadream

Nintendo Base | Pikmin 3 Deluxe announced (Oct.)

Erreur2 La Nature

I don’t see a sequel to odyssey ever seeing the light, thank God. I did not enjoy the concept and it was waaaay too easy imo

feelslikeadream
6 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I don’t see a sequel to odyssey ever seeing the light, thank God. I did not enjoy the concept and it was waaaay too easy imo

This. The Switch needed a sandbox Mario game and it got one.... and it wasn't good enough to warrant a sequel.

They should port Super Mario 3D World, then announce a direct sequel to that, since it's the superior game.

Erreur2 La Nature
8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

This. The Switch needed a sandbox Mario game and it got one.... and it wasn't good enough to warrant a sequel.

They should port Super Mario 3D World, then announce a direct sequel to that, since it's the superior game.

100% agree. 3DW is much better and I’d really love a new one ! And there was some challenge !

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Musicmajor

So I ended up purchasing Stardew Valley after watching countless videos on it on youtube. It was very overwhelming at first but i've put two full days into now and im obsessed. I love how you see something new every day & there are so many skills to train. Very fun!

HausofNick
On 8/9/2020 at 10:38 PM, feelslikeadream said:

the big rumor (confirmed by multiple people) is a super mario galaxy/sunshine remaster

nintendo made Super Mario 3D World because they didn't want to waste the funds on a concrete entry to the "open-world" Mario franchise when the failure of a Wii U was their main home console. I would be genuinely surprised if they made a new one. A remake/reboot? Sure. But not a sequel

I know for a fact nintendo will do something big for mario's anniversary this year which will more than likely be a single or collection of remasters, but in terms of specifically which games, I don't have a proven answer aside from some insider rumors

Sorbet

I was certain they would do Odyssey DLC considering they've done it for their other big games, but ig that ship has sailed now.

On 8/10/2020 at 5:21 PM, Musicmajor said:

So I ended up purchasing Stardew Valley after watching countless videos on it on youtube. It was very overwhelming at first but i've put two full days into now and im obsessed. I love how you see something new every day & there are so many skills to train. Very fun!

The best thing is that the developer is still brining out yearly updates with some extra items, storylines and post-game content which makes it fun to start a new farm every once in a while. I think I've played it for over 200 hours now, which is insane considering how cheap the game is.

PopMusicJunkie
On 8/9/2020 at 7:38 PM, feelslikeadream said:

What is going on with this?  Wasn’t there news about this actually happening tho?  :emofish: