Nintendo Base | New Switch model coming this year?

feelslikeadream

Just now, £than said:

Xenoblade. I've been avoiding everything Zelda just so I'll be focused purely on BOTW come release day.

That's what I was thinking. I'm excited to finally get to playing it

• Replies 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Attitude

• Eternium

• Kanji

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Pop pop123 said:

Breath Of the Wild trailer snatched me. :chick3:

Same! :chick3:

Do you have any more avis I could use?!?

6 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

Who pre-ordered? ?

Meeee 

I can't wait till March 3rd, it makes it all even more special that it comes out a week before my birthday

53 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I would try Fry's Electronics on launch day, if you live in the US.

If more online pre-orders go up I'll make sure to post in this thread. 

That would be appreciated! Even though I'm sure they'll sell out within seconds. :skull: I have notifications set up everywhere whenever it comes back.

25 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Are any of you going to try and camp out at midnight? Lol 

I never camped out before but I just might!

I might get a Switch later in the year when Mario Odyssey comes out because then a lot of games will be out. Nintendo is a mess for spreading the games out so far tbh and I can't at Skyrim coming out next year

I was going to get the Switch at or near launch but... the lack of games coming out at that time??? I know i'll love the zelda game but i don't think that's gonna last me too long and I'm not about to spend my coins on Virtual Console games and turn it into a $300 emulator.

Edited by Homewrecker

6 more weeks. It's coming so quickly. :jonny:

I'm hopefully paying off my Zelda pre-order off with my paycheck and the rest of the stuff on my pre-order list once my taxes come in. 

BlooRiverAnimal

I love it. I'm perched for MK8 Deluxe & the Mario game. Perched 4 Splatoon 2 & Arms, if I'm being honest. 

Edited by BlooRiverAnimal

After sleeping on the underwhelming Switch reveal presentation, I still want to get it ASAP, hopefully at launch. Here's hoping there will be a second wave of allotments up for preorder soon.

Really looking forward to playing Zelda: BotW. Wind Waker is the only Zelda game I've played so far but found it to be dull and awfully empty. BotW seems to address a lot of those issues. ARMS looks quite interesting as well. 

Edited by Entity
15 minutes ago, Entity said:

Really looking forward to playing Zelda: BotW. Wind Waker is the only Zelda game I've played so far but found it to be dull and awfully empty. BotW seems to address a lot of those issues. ARMS looks quite interesting as well. 

I would recommend playing my faves, Twilight Princess or A Link To The Past ASAP tbh

I'm only really here for the Switch because of Splatoon 2 :rip:

So I won't be purchasing until the summertime when the game releases 

Anyone know of the best place to sell/trade in my Wii U? It's the Splatoon / Super Smash Bros bundle (I still have the box & everything)

2 minutes ago, Homewrecker said:

I would recommend playing my faves, Twilight Princess or A Link To The Past ASAP tbh

I must confess that I grew up with playstation and that Switch will be my 2nd Nintendo system to date. Traded in my Wii U recently to help fund my Switch purchase, so I can't really backtrack on the series. But Breath of the Wild seems like a rebirth of the franchise, so I should be fine (I hope). I've read that the games are pretty self contained anyway. 

I've never played a Zelda game aside from phantom hour glass which I didnt even finish. :rip: 

I'm very excited for the game and the switch.

Edited by Pop pop123
3 minutes ago, Pop pop123 said:

I've neverplayed a Zelda game aside from phantom hour glass which I didnt even finish. :rip: 

Only Zelda games I ever finished were Ocarina 3D and A Link Between Worlds. 

I got really bored with the rest. :skull:

I'm half way through twilight princess (wii u) but i've decided to stop for right now so i can pay attention and all of my zelda energy to BoTW