K.D.S. Best of 2019 Countdown

Kevin2803

What a surprising Top 15 about singles, a good one indeed! It's a 15/15!! Little Mix slaying during they weakest era :clap3: Lennon and Nina making it into the top 20, the future of pop :clap3: 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kevin2803

• Remmy

• TheWayWeWere

• JGibson

Movies (Cinema)

10. Us

Bildergebnis für us movie 200x200

"Us" is one of the films that you have to watch at least twice. But after the first time, I was already very captivated by the movie. The cast is fantastic and the soundtrack is great too.

9. Ready or Not

Bildergebnis für ready or not 200x200

"Ready or Not" is one of the most entertaining horror films I've seen in 2019. Very funny, but it still mostly belongs in the horror genre.

8. Last Christmas

Bildergebnis für last christmas 200x200

What a wonderful and funny movie. Emilia Clarke and Henry Golding have great chemistry. The storyline, especially the twist, is very predictable, but who cares. Movies of this type are simply there to make you feel warm and fuzzy.

7. Zombieland: Double Tap

Bildergebnis für zombieland double tap 200x200

The sequel completely won me over. The movie has great ideas, is super funny and the chemistry between the characters is still great after ten years. The highlight was Madison. She was extremely hilarious.

6. Maleficent: Mistress of Evil

Bildergebnis für maleficent mistress of evil 200x200

Thrilling story, great effects and Angelina Jolie has an incredibly engaging presence. The second part is also incredibly cute, funny but sometimes also very emotional.

5. Happy Death Day 2U

Bildergebnis für happy death day 2u 200x200

"Happy Death Day 2U" proves that sequels to horror films don't always have to be a qualitative disaster. The second part of the horror comedy retains the charm of the original while adding new elements.

4. Frozen II

Bildergebnis für frozen II 200x200

At least as good as the first part. I liked the songs more and the second part was more fun, especially Olaf, the heart of the movie. Only the storyline itself I liked better in the first part.

3. Escape Room

Bildergebnis für escape room movie 200x200

With "Escape Room" an exciting thriller was created, which offers a hundred minutes of gripping entertainment in an impressive setting. We can only hope that future sequels can maintain this quality.

2. Hustlers

Bildergebnis für hustlers 200x200

The film is entertaining, sexy and amusing, but also has a good storyline to offer. Constance Wu and Jennifer Lopez carry the film and deliver an impressive performance and the soundtrack also fits perfectly.

1. Parasite

Bildergebnis für parasite 200x200

"Parasite" is funny, bizarre, very captivating and also a bit shocking. The cast is really great. Despite the long running time, I never felt bored.

Top 10 Singles (not released in 2019)

01. Julia Michaels - In This Place
02. Cheryl - Love Made Me Do It
03. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life
04. Sabrina Carpenter - Paris
05. Alessia Cara - Not Today
06. Mark Ronson & Miley Cyrus - Nothing Breaks Like a Heart
07. Rita Ora - Let You Love Me
08. Wincent Weiss - Hier mit dir
09. Olivia O'Brien - Care Less More
10. Sabrina Carpenter - Sue Me

Top 10 Album Songs 2019

01. Ariana Grande - bloodline
02. Ariana Grande - NASA
03. Billie Eilish - ilomilo
04. Cassadee Pope - Distracted
05. Ariana Grande - fake smile
06. Ariana Grande - bad idea
07. Lena - skinny bitch
08. Wincent Weiss - Was machst du nur mit mir
09. Lena - stuck inside
10. Rita Ora - Hell of a Life

Albums (not released in 2019)

01. Jess Glynne - Always in Between
02. Little Mix - Glory Days
03. Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa
04. Blaise Moore - Laurence
05. Kelsea Ballerini - Unapologetically
06. Carrie Underwood - Cry Pretty
07. Britney Spears - Glory
08. Tommy Genesis - Tommy Genesis
09. Sean Paul - Mad Love: The Prequel
10. David Guetta - 7

REPLIES

Spoiler
18 hours ago, Legend E said:

AHS :clap3:

:clap3:

13 hours ago, Remmy said:

Albums~ K-12, Sunshine Kitty, thank u next :heart2: Lover :date: WWAFA,WDWG? and TSWCU,TSWC :smitten: Dedicated :sats: It has been missing too many top 10s though!
Movies~ Captain Marvel was your 1st MCU film? :soda: An interesting place to start. Hopefully you've been going back as well. Good Boys was a bit underwhelming after that hilarious trailer. Toy Story 4 :eddie: Joker, Spider-Man: Far from Home & Avengers: Endgame :worship: In 2019 Marvel killed it once again and DC finally stepped up.

I think, i only watched the Avengers and Spiderman movies after Captain Marvel.

1 hour ago, Monky_2405 said:

What a surprising Top 15 about singles, a good one indeed! It's a 15/15!! Little Mix slaying during they weakest era :clap3: Lennon and Nina making it into the top 20, the future of pop :clap3: 

13 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

07. Lena - skinny bitch
09. Lena - stuck inside

SHE WON. :party:

• ATRL Moderator

Ariana :clown: 

Dua, Carrie, Britney @albums

NBLAH :jonny5: 

I have to agree with everything you said about Frozen II. I just saw it for the first time yesterday and Olaf was freaking hilarious. The reenactment he did of the first movie had me dying :rofl:

Please check out my final updates on my countdowns!!

Hustlers :eddie: Not a horror fan (as I've mentioned) but I did give Us a try around Halloween time and was pretty underwhelmed :mandown: Ready or Not is definitely more of a black comedy to me. :lakitu: And it was very great! Zombieland: Double Tap was nice, even better than the original :date: Still need to watch Maleficent 2 & Frozen II, will probably get to both this month. Parasite at #1 is incredibly deserved, the first non-English movie I've ever watched and it scalped me :alexz:

Top 10 Singles (not released in 2019)

01. Julia Michaels - In This Place
03. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life
04. Sabrina Carpenter - Paris
06. Mark Ronson & Miley Cyrus - Nothing Breaks Like a Heart
10. Sabrina Carpenter - Sue Me

Top 10 Album Songs 2019

01. Ariana Grande - bloodline
02. Ariana Grande - NASA
03. Billie Eilish - ilomilo
05. Ariana Grande - fake smile
06. Ariana Grande - bad idea

Albums (not released in 2019)
03. Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa
07. Britney Spears - Glory

I think, i only watched the Avengers and Spiderman movies after Captain Marvel.

Oh wow oh wow :mandown: You have to get into the Captain America trilogy at the VERY least. 2 of them are major MCU highlights.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.