• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kevin2803

• Remmy

• TheWayWeWere

• JGibson

Love Me Again is cute :jamming:

I barely noticed that Cassadee released this year :dies:

Madame X is indeed messy, but I appreciate its experimental nature and there were definitely good songs in there.

I didn't see any of the TV or movies, but some of them sound interesting, I like horror stuff.

Singles~ Don't Worry Bout Me :eddie: Woman Like Me + thank u, next :jamming: || Albums~ Songs for You :clap3: Glad to have Tinashe back to serving quality. Don't Feed the Pop Monster :alexz: Wow how could you be disappointed with Conscious? :angry: Charlie's Angels OST being higher oh hell naw || Movies~ I was interested in Wine Country due to the cast alone but with the trailer and reviews... :katie: Ended up skipping it. K-12 was just too messy overall, a solid budget and nice soundtrack can't keep me interested for that long.

yes at Problem With You, my fave from Truth Is as well along with On My Shoulders 

Songs For You is too low, but the description is tea :clap3:

Top 50 Artists

35. Ciara

Bildergebnis für ciara 200x200

I'm a little mad at Ciara and her team. After "Level Up" in 2018, her team didn't use the little hype she had (thanks to the song going viral) and decided to wait ****ing ten months to release the album. "Beauty Marks" could've been so much more successful. The album was cute tho, but not as good as the previous one.

34. Olivia O'Brien

500x500

Another singer from the category "underrated pop girls". She finally released her debut album this year and it was so good. Her lyrics feel so real and honest. Sometimes a little depressing, but i can relate to most of them.

33. Katy Perry

Bildergebnis für katy perry 200x200

Sis, what are you doing? With "Never Really Over" she had a cute, catchy hit on her hits, but she basically killed all the hype with "Small Talk". The song wasn't bad, but not a good follow-up. And "Harleys in Hawaii" is a little too similar to "Bon Apettit"'s vibe, but i really like it.

32. CXLOE

500x500

And here we are: The QUEEN of underrated pop girls. Every song she released so far is pop perfection. Her songs has a darker vibe, but are extremely catchy at the same time. That's exactly how i like my pop music.

31. Alessia Cara

Bildergebnis für Alessia cara 200x200

With "The Pains of Growing", Alessia Cara released another great pop album with relatable lyrics, but the GP sadly didn't really care for it. And her song "Ready" was a cute, little summer bop, which deserved some success.

Top 100 Singles

35. Marian Hill - take a number

288e9b9b6cabf85800d14098dfa89c57-1000x10

The first time Marian Hill had a little hit on my countdown was with "Back To  Me", but "take a number" is so much better. It's a sexy and infectious song, which i didn't really expected from them. And i have no idea who Dounia is, but she sings her part with so much confidence, that you feel like a bad bitch when you listen to it.

34. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus & Lana Del Rey - Don't Call Me Angel (Charlie's Angels)

714-NElpol9-L-SS500

After the first listen, i was a little bit underwhelmed, but this song grew so much and so fast on me. Especially their solo parts are really strong.

33. Anitta & Becky G - Banana

69b7dee9b96a6209ac956cf89f2fa929

This track from Anitta's album "Kisses" is so hot and energetic. I just bopped to this song last night.

32. Katy Perry - Never Really Over

kp-nro-final-1024x1024

This catchy pop song was a great comeback for Katy and the music video was also good. It's just sad that Katy and her team decided to follow the sucsess of her comeback single with "Small Talk".

31. Becky G & Maluma - La Respuesta

81mo-Ynv-JV6-L-SS500

This bop deserved to be a worldwide hit. That's it. That's all i want to say.

Top 100 Albums

35. Sabrina Carpenter - Sinuglar Act I

500x500

Ugh, another female artist that deserves much more success. This EP or mini album is literally pop perfection. "Almost Love" was my favorite song of 2018 and it still sounds fresh.

34. Sigrid - Sucker Punch

"Sucker Punch" was such a great pop song and the album delivers more of them. "Mine Right Now", "Never Mine", "Don't Feel Like Crying" and "Basic" are just a few examples of how great this album is.

33. P!nk - Hurts 2B Human

Bildergebnis für p nk hurts 2b human 200x200

Even tho the album era was a little messy, "Hurts 2B Human" still contains some really good songs. And i say it again, "More" is one of the most beautiful ballads i've ever heard.

32. FLETCHER - you ruined new york city for me - EP

500x500

With only five songs, FLETCHER delivers another EP that's better than some full length albums.

31. Kim Petras - Clarity

500x500

With "Clarity", Kim released a very strong debut album. "Do Me" or "Icy" are the biggest bops on this LP.

TV Shows

40. Cloak & Dagger

Marvel-S-Cloak-Dagger

Besides being the Queen of dance features, Olivia Holt also starred in the second season of this Marvel show. This season had its ups and downs. I liked that O'Reilly developed a second, more evil doppelganger called Mayhem and i also liked that Tyrone and Tandy finally had control over their powers. But i wasn't the biggest fan of the big bad Andre, who felt a little boring. It still sucks that this show was cancelled, but atleast it had some kind of closure.

39. Shadowhunters

Bildergebnis für shadowhunters 200x200

After a weak first season, this show really found its footing and became an enjoyable show. The first half of the third season ended with one of my favorite cliffhangers of 2018 and the second half revealed what happened to Clary and Jonathan. I really liked their weird and kinda dark sibling relationship and i also liked that Clary turned to the dark side a little bit. The ending felt a little rushed at some parts, but it was still satisfying.

38. Dead to Me

Bildergebnis für dead to me 200x200

Even tho sometimes a little predictable, this Netflix show is really entertaining and has a great cast. And the cliffhanger makes me excited for the second season.

37. Charmed

Bildergebnis für charmed 200x200

After a horrible show, this reboot of a classic became a guilty pleasure of mine. It's so different from the original that you can't even really compare it anymore, especially the second season, which feels like an almost new show. But it also says a lot that i like Abigail, the villain, more than the Charmed Ones.

36. Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists

Bildergebnis für Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists 200x200

Kinda sad that one of my favorite shows ended like this. The second spin-off of "Pretty Little Liars" had a promising start and was actually kinda consistent throughout the first season, but the mystery wasn't that intriguing. Still, it really SUCKS that the PLL universe ends with a ****ing cliffhanger.

35. Station 19

Bildergebnis für station 19 200x200

I'm still not completely hooked on this "Grey's Anatomy" spin-off, but i started to warm up to the characters and they had a few exciting episodes this last season.

34. Absentia

Bildergebnis für absentia 200x200

The first half of the second season wasn't that exciting and i even paused for a little while, but in the second half they really stepped up their game and delivered some thrilling episodes.

33. Black Mirror

Bildergebnis für black mirror 200x200

Even tho this Netflix show blessed us with one of Miley's biggest bops in recent years, the three episodes of the fifth season were kinda basic. They were still entertaining, but didn't blew me away like previous episodes.

32. Supergirl

Bildergebnis für supergirl 200x200

The fourth season of "Supergirl" finally introduced Lex Luthor, who is perfectly potrayed by Jon Cryer. This and Kara's storyline with Lena, who finally find out about her secret, were the best storylines of Season 4B and 5A. The storyline about Ben Lockwood turning humans against aliens was a little bit too on the nose for me.

31. The Flash

Bildergebnis für the flash 200x200

Another Arrowverse show that is still going strong, even after six seasons. There are some episodes that dip a little in quality, but overall, it's still a great show.

Movies (Streaming / DVD / Blu-Ray)

25. Climax

Bildergebnis für climax 200x200

This movie is so ****ed up, but also kinda hypnotizing. It's like "Suspiria" on LSD.

24. A Vigilante

Bildergebnis für a vigilante 200x200

Strong performance by Olivia Wilde, who plays an abused woman who helps other abused women and still has to deal with her own past. It has some pacing problems, but overall, it's a strong movie.

23. Boy Erased

Bildergebnis für boy erased 200x200

I'm not a fan of gay movies, but this one was nice. It didn't get to me as much as "Prayers for Bobby", but was still very emotional and the acting was great.

22. Look Away

1575203-jpg-c-215-290-x-f-jpg-q-x-xxyxx

"Look Away" is a very interesting psychological horror movie. It's a little slow paced sometimes, but still enjoyable.

21. Rabid

220px-Rabid-2019-poster

This is the only movie i bought on DVD this year, where i didn't know a much about it and didn't watch it online or at the cinema prior. I liked the cover, i like Laura Vandervoort and the story sounded interesting. And i can't say i was disappointed. The movie is not a masterpiece, but it's entertaining and bloody, which sometimes is enough.

REPLIES

Spoiler
19 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Woman Like Me is a bop :katie2:

Don't Worry Bout Me :clap3:

I need to listen the Sabrina Claudio album :lakitu:

WLM is THAT bop :katie2:

19 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

LFN had some great moments, but overall a bit boring

Madame X is such a mess, but there's some cute highlights :fan: 

I agree with both :fan:

10 hours ago, Green said:

thank u, next, Con Calma, Madame X  :clap3:

:clap3:

9 hours ago, potent said:

Love Me Again is cute :jamming:

I barely noticed that Cassadee released this year :dies:

Madame X is indeed messy, but I appreciate its experimental nature and there were definitely good songs in there.

I didn't see any of the TV or movies, but some of them sound interesting, I like horror stuff.

Then you should start watching :eddie:

8 hours ago, Remmy said:

Singles~ Don't Worry Bout Me :eddie: Woman Like Me + thank u, next :jamming: || Albums~ Songs for You :clap3: Glad to have Tinashe back to serving quality. Don't Feed the Pop Monster :alexz: Wow how could you be disappointed with Conscious? :angry: Charlie's Angels OST being higher oh hell naw || Movies~ I was interested in Wine Country due to the cast alone but with the trailer and reviews... :katie: Ended up skipping it. K-12 was just too messy overall, a solid budget and nice soundtrack can't keep me interested for that long.

You were right to skip it :eddie:

3 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

yes at Problem With You, my fave from Truth Is as well along with On My Shoulders 

Songs For You is too low, but the description is tea :clap3:

Tinashe did THAT :clap3: And yes, it is. But because it was released in November, it has a chance to chart higher next year :eddie:

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

????????? & ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? :jamming:

:jamming:

I totally agree with you about Ciara!! Don't Call Me Angel and Never Really Over should have been even higher, but it's fine! Looking forward to the rest :duca: 

nawt DCMA :rip:  

NRO is pop perfection :jonny: hate that GP paid it to dust :'( 

Sucker Punch :clap3: Sigrid making some quality on it :eli: 

• ATRL Moderator

I used to watch The Flash until the season 2/3 (I don't remember which season). I lost the interest on the series because with all of the crossovers with the other series of the universe it made so hard for me to follow the series and I also got tired of everyone trying to explain every anomaly that happens in the city. They waste like 5 minutes every episode trying to explain something that we know in the real world would never happen :toofunny3:

-

I enjoyed last season of Black Mirror :clap3:

Singular Act I, Hurts 2B Human, Katy :party:

Katy was good, but she could've done better this year tbh

Climax was amazing in such a weird way, I really liked it tbh

9 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

32. Katy Perry - Never Really Over

kp-nro-final-1024x1024

This catchy pop song was a great comeback for Katy and the music video was also good. It's just sad that Katy and her team decided to follow the sucsess of her comeback single with "Small Talk".

31. Becky G & Maluma - La Respuesta

81mo-Ynv-JV6-L-SS500

This bop deserved to be a worldwide hit. That's it. That's all i want to say.

Totally agree :clap3: 

We didn't need Small Talk or Harleys in Hawaii tbh. 

I still somewhat enjoyed the new Black Mirror season because even a mediocre BM episode is better than most TV shows but yeah, I hope they step it up :katie:

Kill This Love was crap, Square Up was miles better but KTL was one of the worst kpop releases of the year imo :fan: Clarity so low :chick1:

Boy Erased was good. Similar spot to where it ended up on my list. It was heavy but could've gone a bit harder.
Katy, Never Really Over, Singular Act I, Sucker Punch, Hurts 2B Human, Clarity :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: Katy should've had much more success this year, and her output would've been better if Small Talk stayed unreleased.

Hurts 2B Human is a cute album, Sucker Punch is great :clap3:

I didn't really like any of those artists in 2019, but I like some of Ciara, Katy, and Alessia's other music.

Boy Erased :clap3:

I'm always checking for Black Mirror, I actually thought the Ashley O episode was fine, but the Smithereens was so bad :rip:

Top 50 Artists

30. Anitta

Bildergebnis für anitta 200x200

I've heard of Anitta before, but never really cared about her until she released "Veneno" and her "Solo" EP, which were both really good. Her visual album "Kisses" slayed and her tracks for "Ugly Dolls" and "Charlie's Angels" were also cute.

29. Iggy Azalea

Bildergebnis für iggy azalea 200x200

Iggy Azalea really came back strong this year and delivered quality. "Sally Walker", "Started" and "Lola" are all bops and her album was also very good. Too bad that she wasn't that successful, but atleast she charted.

28. Kiana Ledé

Bildergebnis für kiana ledé 200x200

I'm kinda obsessed with this girl. Her music is a perfect mix of R&B and Pop and she has the voice of an angel. She deserves much more recognition.

27. Ed Sheeran

Bildergebnis für ed sheeran 200x200

Ed is obviously talented, but he's also kind of entertaining and charming, which i never expected. I saw him live this year and he was really great. His Collaborations album was also one of the few ones from him that i really enjoyed.

26. Lolo Zouaï

500x500

Underrated pop girl number 234. Her debut album was so good, even tho nothing came close the her best song "Challenge".

Top 100 Singles

30. Billie Eilish - bad guy

Bildergebnis für Billie Eilish - bad guy 200x200

The production of "bad guy" is so simple, yet so catchy. And the music video is also fun. But i'm not a big fan of the Justin Bieber version, because i don't think he fits the song.

29. Ava Max - Torn

Bildergebnis für ava max torn 200x200

One of her best singles. It's a great pop song and unlike "Sweet But Psycho", it doesn't get boring so fast.

28. Taylor Swift - You Need to Calm Down

Bildergebnis für Taylor Swift - You Need to Calm Down 200x200

This isn't one of Taylor's best singles, but it's fun, has a great video and is way better than "ME!". And it's nice to see a song about gays having mainstream success.

27. Lena & Nico Santos - Better

500x500

Two of Germany's biggest pop stars came together and delivered this cute pop song. It kinda has a 00's throwback to it and has also a cool video.

26. Ariana Grande - break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

Break-Up-with-Your-Girlfriend-I-m-Bored

The song title alone is already iconic and the song has everything a great pop song needs. It's catchy, has good production, great vocals and a nice music video.

Top 100 Albums

30. Miley Cyrus - SHE IS COMING - EP

akeem-miley-cyrus-she-is-coming-cover

After two disappointing eras, Miley finally came back with some strong material. This more urban sound just fits her the best.

29. Alice Merton - MINT

264x264-000000-80-0-0

Three years after "No Roots" and a few other promising singles, she finally was able to release her debut album and it didn't disappoint. 

28. Sabrina Carpenter - Singular Act II

264x264-000000-80-0-0

The second Singular Act album wasn't as strong as the first one, but still had a lot of bops, like "In My Bed" and "Looking at Me". It's still higher than the first part, but only because "Singular Act II" was released in 2019 and most of my "Almost Love" plays were from 2018.

27. Lolo Zouaï - High Highs to Low Lows

500x500

Great debut album by a very promising new artist. Her mix of french/english R&B pop sounds fresh and her voice is so captivating.

26. Iggy Azalea - In My Defense

264x264-000000-80-0-0

First of all, Iggy's comeback album has one of the best album covers i've seen this year. The music is also great. It's not perfect and has some filler tracks, but overall, it's a strong comeback.

TV Shows

30. Marianne

download

I've seen a lot of horror movies and shows, but this one actually scared me a few times. The old lady is so terrifying. The show could've used a more likeable lead character tho.

29. Legacies

Bildergebnis für legacies 200x200

The second spin-off of "The Vampire Diaries" has the familiar TVD feeling, but still found its own identity. I like the "Monster of the Week" formula, which reminds me of the good old monster shows of the 90s/early 00s.

28. One Day at a Time

Bildergebnis für one day at a time 200x200

I binge-watched this show this year and completely fell in love with the characters. How the show deals with important and serious topics, but still maintains its humour and ease, is incredible and unique. I'm so glad that they found another network.

27. How to Get Away with Murder

Bildergebnis für how to get away with murder 200x200

This show is still going strong and it still has incredible performances by the cast, but it should be careful to not jump the shark in the last few episodes, because after the latest cliffhanger, i'm not sure what to expect.

26. Jane the Virgin

Bildergebnis für jane the virgin 200x200

This show had such a long life because of the amazing characters and their great chemistry. The last season let every one of them shine for a last time and brought the show to an satisfying end.

20. Tall Girl

Bildergebnis für tall girl 200x200

Full of clichés, but still kinda cute and enjoyable. And Queen Sabrina shined in this movie, even tho she only had a smaller role.

19. I Am Mother

Bildergebnis für i am mother 200x200

Interesting storyline and good actors, but somehow the film didn't really grab me.

18. The Silence

Bildergebnis für the silence movie 200x200

Despite the same story, "The Silence" manages to stand on its own two feet and is in direct comparison only slightly worse than films like "A Quiet Place" and "Bird Box". The first half of the film in particular is strong and has some dark moments. Unfortunately, in the second half, the film becomes significantly unoriginal and wastes a lot of potential.

17. Fractured

Bildergebnis für fractured netflix 200x200

Predictable, but also kinda unpredictable at the same time, if that makes sense. I kinda knew where this movie was going, but it was still exciting and the ending still surprised me a little bit.

16. Someone Great

Bildergebnis für someone great 200x200

The movie that made Lizzo's song a hit. It's not a fantastic movie, but a fun one about love and friendship. And i like all the three actresses.

REPLIES

Spoiler
20 hours ago, Monky_2405 said:

I totally agree with you about Ciara!! Don't Call Me Angel and Never Really Over should have been even higher, but it's fine! Looking forward to the rest :duca: 

No, these positions are good enough for them :oh:

19 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

nawt DCMA :rip:  

NRO is pop perfection :jonny: hate that GP paid it to dust :'( 

Sucker Punch :clap3: Sigrid making some quality on it :eli: 

Did it? I mean, NRO wasn't a smash, but it was still a small success, compared to everything after Chained to the Rhythm.

16 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

I used to watch The Flash until the season 2/3 (I don't remember which season). I lost the interest on the series because with all of the crossovers with the other series of the universe it made so hard for me to follow the series and I also got tired of everyone trying to explain every anomaly that happens in the city. They waste like 5 minutes every episode trying to explain something that we know in the real world would never happen :toofunny3:

-

I enjoyed last season of Black Mirror :clap3:

Singular Act I, Hurts 2B Human, Katy :party:

The crossovers didn't bug me, because i watch all shows anyway. :oh:

16 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Katy was good, but she could've done better this year tbh

Climax was amazing in such a weird way, I really liked it tbh

True. Small Talk really killed the "hype".

13 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Totally agree :clap3: 

We didn't need Small Talk or Harleys in Hawaii tbh. 

I like Harleys in Hawaii, but true 

12 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

I still somewhat enjoyed the new Black Mirror season because even a mediocre BM episode is better than most TV shows but yeah, I hope they step it up :katie:

Kill This Love was crap, Square Up was miles better but KTL was one of the worst kpop releases of the year imo :fan: Clarity so low :chick1:

Well, you're not wrong :fan:

12 hours ago, Remmy said:

Boy Erased was good. Similar spot to where it ended up on my list. It was heavy but could've gone a bit harder.
Katy, Never Really Over, Singular Act I, Sucker Punch, Hurts 2B Human, Clarity :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: Katy should've had much more success this year, and her output would've been better if Small Talk stayed unreleased.

Exactly. 

7 hours ago, potent said:

Hurts 2B Human is a cute album, Sucker Punch is great :clap3:

I didn't really like any of those artists in 2019, but I like some of Ciara, Katy, and Alessia's other music.

Boy Erased :clap3:

I'm always checking for Black Mirror, I actually thought the Ashley O episode was fine, but the Smithereens was so bad :rip:

Smithereens was the worst of the three episodes

bad guy :clap3:

HTGAWM is so low and i can't at you watching so many shows :deadbanana2:

Songs: bad guy + You Need To Calm Down + Never Really Over :clap3:

Artists: Katy + Alessia + Ed Sheeran + Madonna + Cassadee Pope + P!nk + Alice Merton :clap3:

TV Shows:

Cloak and Dagger :worship:

Songs;

Bad Guy, Torn, You Need to Calm DOwn :heart2: :clap3:

Miley Cyrus :worship2:

Bad Guy still sounds like such a fresh bop :party: 

Break Up finally gets some prais :gaycat5: it's a mood for life :fan:

She Is Coming was such a great start to that "era" :cries:

YNTCD is good, but not better than Me! :eli:

Ed Sheeran in the artist list... he released some nice songs this year :cm:

"Iggy Azalea really came back strong this year and delivered quality." Well... in small portions :eli: Same for Ed this year.

Wasn't feeling SHE IS COMING unfortunately, MINT is cute. Singular Act II :clap3: bad guy + You Need to Calm Down :date:

• ATRL Moderator

SHE IS COMING it's really great!!!

Torn it's Ava's best song :jonny4:

You Need To Calm Down :clap3:

Top 50 Artists

25. Kehlani

Bildergebnis für kehlani 200x200

Kehlani literally can't do anything wrong. Even if a song is medicore, her voice makes it 100x better. Her Mixtape was great, especially the lead single "Nights Like This" and i am happy that both were a little successful, even tho she deserves much more.

24. Miley Cyrus

Bildergebnis für miley cyrus 200x200

Miley came back strong this year. Her EP was a great return to her more urban sound and "Mother's Daughter" was one of my favorite music videos this year.

23. Wincent Weiss

Bildergebnis für wincent weiss 200x200

His music is basically always the same, but also always nice to listen to. His second album "Irgendwie anders" had some surprising bops, like "Was machst du nur mit mir". And of course, he's also nice to look at.

22. Camila Cabello

Bildergebnis für camila cabello 200x200

Her second album "Romance" kinda underperformed, probably because of the messy release strategy of the singles, but i really liked it. Let's see if the release of Havana clone "My Oh My" will do anything for her album sales.

21. Madeline Juno

Bildergebnis für madeline juno 200x200

I've listened to Madeline for some years now, but she was never really one of my favorites and the only song i really liked was "Waldbrand". But this year, she released her album "Was bleibt" and it's really amazing. Some songs dealt with mental health in a way that felt so authentic and i struggled a lot this year, so these songs were really relatable to me.

Top 100 Singles

25. Madeline Juno - Automatisch

500x500

That's exactly one of these songs i've talked about. I've never heard a song that dealt with topics like depression and anxiety in such a realistic way. I could relate to every word of the lyrics. And besides that, the production is also amazing.

24. Jorja Smith & Burna Boy - Be Honest

714-LAYEQBBL-SS500

I wasn't a big fan of Jorja's music before, but this song is a bop. It's catchy, sexy and has a hot music video.

23. Daya - Left Me Yet

71z-Cfw5-S3-DL-SS500

Daya deserved so much more success this year, especially with this song. "Left Me Yet" is literally pop perfection.

22. Kygo & Whitney Houston - Higher Love

71-2f-HIHZPL-SS500

DJ Kygo took vocals of legend Whitney Houston and turned it into one of the most catchiest dance tracks of the year.

21. Kim Petras - Do Me

1200x1200bb

This my hoe anthem of the year. It's basically a song about how Kim likes to get ****ed and i have to say, i can relate.

Top 100 Albums

25. Ed Sheeran - No.6 Collaborations Project

Bildergebnis für Ed Sheeran - No.6 Collaborations Project 200x200

This is my most streamed Ed album ever. You can say about him what you want, but, like Taylor, he definitely knows how to make catchy music and write good lyrics.

24. Lennon Stella - Love, me EP

264x264-000000-80-0-0

Ugh, Lennon is so good, it's almost unreal. Like every song on this EP is a 10/10. Her production, her lyrics, her vocals - everything is perfect. The only bad thing is: It's just five songs and should be an 18 track album.

23. Ciara - Beauty Marks

500x500

One of the messiest album releases i've have ever seen. How her team could wait ten months, after "Level Up" became a viral hit, before releasing this album is beyond me. Besides that, the album has some fillers, but is really good overall.

22. Cassadee Pope - Stages

Bildergebnis für cassadee pope stages 200x200

This is my favorite country pop album of the year and deserved way more recognition. And "Distracted" deserved to be a single.

21. Olivia O'Brien - Was It Even Real?

500x500

After only releasing singles and some EPs, Olivia O'Brien finally put out an album and delivered some great production and relatable lyrics. Five out of ten songs were singles and every single one of them sounds like a hit. But because the GP has trash taste in music, of course none of these songs became a hit.

TV Shows

25. Legends of Tomorrow

Bildergebnis für legends of tomorrow 200x200

Out of every CW DC shows, this one is by far the most funniest. Some storylines may seem to be to ridiculous, but "Legends of Tomorrow" makes it work and always delivers quality TV.

24. Slasher

Der-Maskierte-Moerder-In-Slasher-Solstice

The third season of the horror anthology show showed once again how you do a horror tv show right. "Slasher" delivered a surprisingly bloody and thrilling season this year and some parts were maybe a little predictable, but that didn't make it less fun and exciting.

23. Atypical

Bildergebnis für atypical 200x200

The third season of this amazing show had once again some funny, some sad and some heartwarming moments and never becomes boring. 

22. Tell Me a Story

hsj2dw379mx8sg2-I39t2l-CNGOzi

With only three episodes in, the second season is off to a promising start and could become even better than the first one.

21. Supernatural

Bildergebnis für supernatural 200x200

Even after 15 years, this show is still entertaining as hell. There are some filller episodes, but especially the last season is really strong so far and makes fans happy with the return of many fan favorites.

18. Отрыв

719-DKta7-Hj-L

I forgot this movie yesterday, so the list will look a little different now. This russian thriller is like the little sister of "Frozen" and is almost as thrilling, especially the first half. I like the setting even a little more than in "Frozen", because they could do more with it. The movie becomes a little boring near the end tho and none of the characters are really likeable. And they could've done more with the death scenes.

15. Isn't It Romantic

Bildergebnis für Isn't It Romantic 200x200

This Netflix RomCom, starring Rebel Wilson, has some cute ideas and funny moments.

14. Otherhood

qt-IZDv-Hie8-T4btmwj4-Iyw-NNb-Kp-R

The strength of this movie is the amazing cast, who delivers some funny and heartwarming scenes.

13. Detective Pikachu

Bildergebnis für detective pikachu 200x200

As a child, i liked Pokémon, but wasn't obsessed with it. This movie still made me feel a little nostalgic tho and was really cute.

12. Murder Mystery

Bildergebnis für murder mystery 200x200

Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler make a great team in this amusing Netflix comedy thriller.

11. The Knight Before Christmas

the-knight-before-christmas-cover

Is this movie predictable? Yes. Is it full of clichés? Yes. But is it also charming and did i absolutely love it? ABSOLUTELY YES.

REPLIES

Spoiler
On 12/25/2019 at 1:00 PM, Kiss It Better said:

bad guy :clap3:

HTGAWM is so low and i can't at you watching so many shows :deadbanana2:

What can i say...i love TV shows and HTGAWM was good in the last two seasons, but this show also seen better times.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:17 PM, JGibson said:

Songs: bad guy + You Need To Calm Down + Never Really Over :clap3:

Artists: Katy + Alessia + Ed Sheeran + Madonna + Cassadee Pope + P!nk + Alice Merton :clap3:

:clap3:

On 12/25/2019 at 6:04 PM, Jorge said:

TV Shows:

Cloak and Dagger :worship:

Songs;

Bad Guy, Torn, You Need to Calm DOwn :heart2: :clap3:

Miley Cyrus :worship2:

:worship:

5 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Bad Guy still sounds like such a fresh bop :party: 

Break Up finally gets some prais :gaycat5: it's a mood for life :fan:

She Is Coming was such a great start to that "era" :cries:

The song deserves some praise :gaycat5:

5 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

YNTCD is good, but not better than Me! :eli:

Ed Sheeran in the artist list... he released some nice songs this year :cm:

Yes, it is :eli:

3 hours ago, Remmy said:

"Iggy Azalea really came back strong this year and delivered quality." Well... in small portions :eli: Same for Ed this year.

Wasn't feeling SHE IS COMING unfortunately, MINT is cute. Singular Act II :clap3: bad guy + You Need to Calm Down :date:

Iggy slayed this year. End of discussion. :eli:

2 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

SHE IS COMING it's really great!!!

Torn it's Ava's best song :jonny4:

You Need To Calm Down :clap3:

But Salt also comes close :jonny4:

Hate to agree but you're so right with Katy. Small Talk is a cute song but killed all hype. A better follow up would have been Harleys In Hawaii, and they killed that by releasing it on a Wednesday :spin:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.