• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theblackestday

• TheWayWeWere

• Body Electrician

• Sbbmsve

Dedicated is a little bit of let-down after Emotion, but it has some cute moments :eli: 

dedicated, anima, the practice of love :clap3: 

tbf I combined them cause I wanted to shoutout both otherwise U.F.O.F. would have been left out :mandown: Jenni SOTD though

ufof is better :angry: 

• ATRL Moderator

Heard everything except Anima, Karyyn, and Chelsea Wolf.  Ugh I'm a flop I can't believe I didn't bother with Chelsea.

My faves are Dedicated, Anger Management, and Igor.  I was kinda disappointed in the Yeule project, she's talented but it honestly was a little boring.

Sasami was boring! So was Chelsea!

Jenny's album was pretty cute actually. Really like Igor and I MAJORLY stan Dedicated. 

Spoiler

On 12/8/2019 at 11:50 PM, ultraviolence.xx said:

wow some non-predicted entries

I do need to sell a show don't I

On 12/9/2019 at 12:02 AM, Invisibility said:

Serotonin II is such a moody, pretty dream pop, final evolution of a Tumblr girl kinda album. The post-interludes run from Pretty Bones to An Angel Held Me Like a Child is phenomenal and then you have a great Rest Stop'd closer in Veil of Darkness :alexz:

I thought of Rest Stop too, maybe a little bit of I am made of chalk in there too... a trilogy!

On 12/9/2019 at 12:08 AM, Vilppu said:

How tf were you sorta a Carly hater before and it took THIS album of all things for you to switch

Chelsea was fine but she definitely is better when she's more metal and less like this. Igor was decent too

yes I switched on Carly, yes Dedicated is responsible for that, yes and what about it?

Chelsea is like the white Rihanna. Both versatile icons who excel whatever genre they dive in!

On 12/9/2019 at 3:10 AM, Pink Matter said:

You know what, I was gonna ask for the link for the chat but I don't think I have the time to even be on it :skull: also I'm probs gonna do a quick lil countdown.

OT: Come through with the updates. Love the graphics and there's a bunch of albums to love here. Can't wait for the #1 :mandown: 

It's coming you little bitch

On 12/9/2019 at 3:15 AM, Tsareena said:

anima and serolotion I'm sleep

slayyter, anger management, practice of love :clap3:

Polarizing update, I think you'll like the finale more

On 12/9/2019 at 8:39 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Dedicated is a little bit of let-down after Emotion, but it has some cute moments :eli: 

I think it's almost on par but I did get quite tired of it dd

On 12/9/2019 at 10:03 AM, Lazuli said:

dedicated, anima, the practice of love :clap3: 

ufof is better :angry: 

Is it though? :mandown:

On 12/9/2019 at 1:46 PM, Sbbmsve said:

Slayyyter, melanin II, sasami, tpol :jonny:

melanin II dfskjhfdsjsdf

On 12/9/2019 at 6:08 PM, Madame X said:

Heard everything except Anima, Karyyn, and Chelsea Wolf.  Ugh I'm a flop I can't believe I didn't bother with Chelsea.

My faves are Dedicated, Anger Management, and Igor.  I was kinda disappointed in the Yeule project, she's talented but it honestly was a little boring.

you really gotta be in the mood for it ! but I'm glad you liked most of these <3

On 12/10/2019 at 6:02 AM, Ewan Chaos said:

Sasami was boring! So was Chelsea!

Jenny's album was pretty cute actually. Really like Igor and I MAJORLY stan Dedicated. 

You were boring! (love you regardless)

Q76fDkx.png

thanks for all the support xx I'm glad I half-assed managed to do this (sorry about that)

will stick around for y'all's lists for sure. and will hopefully start my Best of the Decade thread soon :heart2:

vMEJOBs.png

1CTZcYn.png

yDYpAs7.png

QSjl2WB.png

8gpnYVb.png

UnFJH99.png

t7pHqJc.png

geJDUCt.png

dC77Zaq.png

HnY8lnr.png

MAGADALENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

8ikwNxb.gif

A very TBD top 10, Songs For You, Titanic Rising, NFR, PANG !!!!, All Mirrors :jonny5:

I wish you had done a song list as well but we get what we get. You can spoil your soty right about now though :fan:

lots of talent filling my nostrils as i breathe this list in...... or maybe that's the smell of the crack, idk

Pang, All Mirrors (thot u hated Angel?), HoS, NFR, Titanic Rising and MAGDALENE :jonny5: :jonny5: whew

Keepsake was cute but i kinda forgot about it, especially after anticipating it for like 5 months beforehand... but she still served

Erika.. maybe I should finally get round to listening

top 3 is predictable but so well deserved :clap3: especially with magdalene winning :clap3: 

all mirrors, pang, thank u next, keepsake, house of sugar :alexz: ugh this top 10 is literal excellence (but tbh 6 of these albums are in my top 10 too nnnnn)

omg top 10 is full of talent :jonny4: 

TUN :jonny: 

Keepsake :clap3: TInashe finally finds herself with SFY :clap3: 

PANG :alexz:

Magdalene and NFR are literally one of the best albums this year

Magdalene #1.!!!

8ikwNxb.gif

Literally every album in the top 10

8ikwNxb.gif

• ATRL Moderator

:jonny: ooh a top 10 (except for alex g) xx 
shook to see thank u next so high though aslkdjasdk

Lana not #1?!? Gimme your stan card neow

Image result for life with mak thank you gif

OT: Still, a solid top 10. Twigs, Lana, Tinashe, and Ari :clap3: Gonna give Weyes and Caroline a listen at some point.

the genre revisionism ff

thank u next is arguably the worst album of the decade, but that top 9... a moment in your best of career.

excited to see your best of decade choices! :foxaylove2:

• ATRL Moderator

Hmmm,

great #1!

4bcc5a8.thumb.jpg.90687b9b612ffac329a82e

Actually all of your top 10 is good but I would not put Sandy, Weyes, or Ariana's anywhere near top 10.  I've seen worse though.

A cute top 10 sis....... very cute indeed. ADORE that you gave Erika the #4 spot especially. And you know, I think I like Magdalene more than Lana's record (def prefer both over Weyes) so I think you made the right choice!

Love u sis :heart2: 

On 12/12/2019 at 9:57 PM, Sbbmsve said:

I wish you had done a song list as well but we get what we get. You can spoil your soty right about now though :fan:

fka twigs // cellophane

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit.

& weyes blood // andromeda

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit.

tBGDeF7.gif

9 hours ago, Eeveelution said:

the genre revisionism ff

thank u next is arguably the worst album of the decade, but that top 9... a moment in your best of career.

excited to see your best of decade choices! :foxaylove2:

the genres are my writeups!

:heart2:

16 hours ago, Pink Matter said:

Lana not #1?!? Gimme your stan card neow

NFR! is everything I could want it to be, but so are Titanic Rising and Magdalene :heart2:

all three decade highlights though. Ended the 2010s on a high note

On 12/12/2019 at 11:34 PM, Body Electrician said:

Pang, All Mirrors (thot u hated Angel?), HoS, NFR, Titanic Rising and MAGDALENE :jonny5: :jonny5: whew

Keepsake was cute but i kinda forgot about it, especially after anticipating it for like 5 months beforehand... but she still served

Erika.. maybe I should finally get round to listening

I sure am! (just ironically)

yes, you better listen to ms. The Cashier before you finish your lists...

Keep Sake, House of Sugar, Songs For You, and Titanic were good!

Mary Magdalene was a nice surprise n, I kind of lost all hype and then she released the album and it was fantastic

A top 3 :clap3:

Your mind, whew

Edit: and very excited for your decade-end list! :duca:

Edited by enxe

need to revisit Ann German Aitch Mint, Anniemal and Sorry Toni, Too, otherwise excelent choices, especially the nearly-flawless top 10

BwRztOn.png

EDIT: NOT LOREM IPSUM BITCH DJNDSJDSJSBSDJ

love MY top 2 as well

BwRztOn.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.