Choose The Album, Then a Song 9: And the winner is...

Pedro

14 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

@Pedro this round is kinda bittersweet now. This is the same stage of the game I made it to last time I played (top 6), and with how well I've done this season, I had a feeling we were gonna get a Mean Girls round coming. But I guess I wasn't ready for it to happen this soon, I thought it would be in the semi-final.

I decide to do it sooner this time around to be able to stimulate the game a bit more. I hope you do good! You've been doing really well!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pedro

• shelven

• MusicLoverDude

• lhdang2000

No, I don't want to do this.. :cries: 

Can I just like... quit...?

I don't want to do either of them... 

4 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

No, I don't want to do this.. :cries: 

Can I just like... quit...?

I don't want to do either of them... 

It's just a game. No one will be hurt.

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

It's just a game. No one will be hurt.

Well, I've been supporting MLD/Samantha Jade too much to do this. And for shelven, his work has been so great that would be too meanie to devalue his work.. 

But I guess I'll try.. At least this is the first time I've got the chance to get to this round...

8 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

Well, I've been supporting MLD/Samantha Jade too much to do this. And for shelven, his work has been so great that would be too meanie to devalue his work.. 

But I guess I'll try.. At least this is the first time I've got the chance to get to this round...

Not at all! Everyone is here to try to win and we all know it's a game. I support all of you but when you do bad, you do bad and I've got to critique you!

10 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

I actually find the bonus round funny and I'm curious to see what people say, so don't worry about being "mean" to me :laugh: 

Whew I am in LOVE with this round. I want BLOOD! 

@Pedro Is it possible for me to get an extension on the deadline to Sunday the 16th? I'm working 6 days in a row this week between my two jobs, and Sunday is my only day off. Realistically I'll probably only have time on Friday the 14th to turn it in within the deadline as 5 of my shifts are closing and Friday I have an opening shift so I'd be home in the evening . 

3 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

@Pedro Is it possible for me to get an extension on the deadline to Sunday the 16th? I'm working 6 days in a row this week between my two jobs, and Sunday is my only day off. Realistically I'll probably only have time on Friday the 14th to turn it in within the deadline as 5 of my shifts are closing and Friday I have an opening shift so I'd be home in the evening . 

Of course, no worries! Y'all heard him!

I don't get the bonus round. Does it mean that we have to re-write that essay to make shelven look bad, or we criticize his essay? @Pedro

Edited by lhdang2000

48 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

I don't get the bonus round. Does it mean that we have to re-write that essay to make shelven look bad, or we criticize his essay? @Pedro

The second option! You will have to find flaws in his justification and choice. You don't have to strict yourself only to the essay but that's the base.

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

The second option! You will have to find flaws in his justification and choice. You don't have to strict yourself only to the essay but that's the base.

Okay!! Thanks! :heart2:

EDIT: Sent!! Hopefully I've done just enough for this round, not too much but not too less either. :dancehall:

Edited by lhdang2000

I will be starting my entry tomorrow night after I have gotten off work from my opening shift.

Just wrote my essay and I feel sad because I actually like Kelly and I've enjoyed sumthintoxic's entries overall :deadbanana: I'll submit once I've cut it down (because I'm over the limit as always :toofunny2:)

Wait a second, ATRL doesn't let you paste in outside fonts anymore. There goes the formatting I've been using this whole game :skull: 

Trying to dismantle one of Shelven's entries was so amazingly difficult. It just goes to show how fantastic his entries were in the first place.

Now onto Conchita :'( 

This round is hard :weeps: 

6 hours ago, Rihlana said:

Trying to dismantle one of Shelven's entries was so amazingly difficult. It just goes to show how fantastic his entries were in the first place.

Now onto Conchita :'( 

This round is hard :weeps: 

I'm intrigued what song you'll pick! :gaycat3:

im gonna REALLY try hard to get this in on time...

with Coachella AND Easter weekend, this has been an extremely busy week at work and im understaffed...so I really havent had time to do anything on ATRL

About the round...ive never made it this far before to do this round (its usually the TOP 4 if I remember) but even as just a person following the game I always hated this round...and the fact that I have to bring down an album sucks...I may not be the bigest Sia fan, but I can see why it is loved so much ...

This round is so much harder than I anticipated :jonny: 

Well I'm finally home from work...I'm gonna need to try and knock this out within the next 3 hours since I open so hopefully I can

im sorry @Pedro, but I will be late...Im really trying to get this in on time but, again this week with work has been way to busy for me to do anything. I have to be at work in 7 hours, and need to sleep. Im about 50% done with my entry, but havent even started the bonus yet...i will be late. I HOPE that you can wait for me to submit, but Ill understand if you cant. Im hoping to get this sent no later than 10pm PST (about 18 hours from this post) sorry for the hold up everyone...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.