Choose The Album, Then a Song 9: And the winner is...

Pedro

Is there an elimination this week as someone was disqualified? @Pedro

Edited by Queen Conchita

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pedro

• shelven

• MusicLoverDude

• lhdang2000

SAVE 

- Adele

- Robyn 

OFF 

- Troye Sivan 

- Halsey

Edited by Queen Conchita

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

Is there an elimination this week as someone was disqualified? @Pedro

Thats a secret! Ahaha

Anna :clap3:

It's been interesting to see her vote so I know she'll be a good judge. I just hope I don't get a bad score from her.

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

I cant get over that pic of Sergio. How hot!!

tenor.gif

9 minutes ago, shelven said:

I had a feeling Anna would be a guest judge at one point :laugh: Excited for your feedback! :hug: 

5 hours ago, Lazuli said:

Yaaaaas Anna! :party: You should just be a permanent judge tbh. :keir: 

37 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Anna :clap3:

It's been interesting to see her vote so I know she'll be a good judge. I just hope I don't get a bad score from her.

thanks guys :heart2:

Save: Robyn and Adele

Off: Conchita and Halsey

(Sorry for not giving more critiques, but im not home and im on mobile)

Never know @Ronaldista is Anna, I remember when you were borntodie. Hopefully you won't be too harsh. :dancehall:

OFF:

1. Halsey: Probably because of my language that I need to re-read several times just to understand your essay. I feel like you're having too many run-on sentences in your essay and that don't work.

2. Conchita Wrust: I like this entry. However, when I think about contrast, I want songs that really do contrast with each other, this to me feel like they go different direction in terms of meaning. Sorry.

SAVE: 
1. Kelly Clarkson: I believe this is my first time voted save for you, and it's only because of your conclusion. I just so love it, for me, what I want for an essay is the strong conclusion, and the 'pieces' direction that you headed toward did really work.

2. Samantha Jade: Four rounds and I have voted you saved three with one being HM, that shows how I feel toward you and your performance. This round is no different, strong essay with really concise idea. Keep up the good work.

Honerable Mention.
1. Ariana Grande: I was so shocked when I saw your pick since 'Thinking Bout' You' would never have been my choice. However, you did convince me, but unfortunately, there were two that really impressed me.

2. Troye Sivan: I feel like most of the public are too harsh on you. What I like about you and your essay is that I can relate to it. The first time I joined this competition seriously, it took me a whole while just to get used to this, but I'll keep growing and learning more. If this round you're eliminated, I'm really hoping you won't stop joining this competition. 

Edited by lhdang2000

I've been trying to keep up with the votes, just to see where I'll place, but this is how it stands right now.

1st Place/2nd Place - Kelly and Robyn, both with four save votes

3rd Place/4th Place - Adele and Samantha, both with three save votes

5th Place - The Weeknd with two save votes

6th Place - Ariana with one save, but one off vote

7th Place - Sia, completely neutral and skating by.

8th/9th Place - Halsey and Troye - both with 5 off votes

10th Place - Conchita with 6 off votes

@Queen Conchita still has an off vote to cast, so this could change. 

Overall, it's been a very interesting round of voting.

1 minute ago, MusicLoverDude said:

I've been trying to keep up with the votes, just to see where I'll place, but this is how it stands right now.

1st Place/2nd Place - Kelly and Robyn, both with four save votes

3rd Place/4th Place - Adele and Samantha, both with three save votes

5th Place - The Weeknd with two save votes

6th Place - Ariana with one save, but one off vote

7th Place - Sia, completely neutral and skating by.

8th/9th Place - Halsey and Troye - both with 5 off votes

10th Place - Conchita with 6 off votes

@Queen Conchita still has an off vote to cast, so this could change. 

Overall, it's been a very interesting round of voting.

:clap3: whats going on with this game lol

This was a tough round so i am really pleased with how well you all are doing!

It's funny because I thought this was my strongest round yet and I didn't get any saves, whereas in the round that I personally thought was my weakest (Round 2), I got 6 saves :deadbanana2: That's one of the things I find so interesting about this game - other people may have completely different opinions of your strengths and weaknesses than you do, and it's nice to get that outside look.

Now let's just hope the judges are nice to me and boost me higher than 7th :eli: 

42 minutes ago, shelven said:

Now let's just hope the judges are nice to me and boost me higher than 7th :eli: 

:eli: 

1 hour ago, lhdang2000 said:

2. Troye Sivan: I feel like most of the public are too harsh on you. What I like about you and your essay is that I can relate to it. The first time I joined this competition seriously, it took me a whole while just to get used to this, but I'll keep growing and learning more. If this round you're eliminated, I'm really hoping you won't stop joining this competition. 

Thanks! You're really nice ☺️❤️

**** I'm gone aren't I:deadbanana:

Wish I had more time to dedicate to that round as my entry is poor and I know I could've done a lot better :rip:

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

This was a tough round so i am really pleased with how well you all are doing!

Has all the judges casted in their judgement? :gaycat2:

@VulnicuraIs the only person that hasn't voted yet

5 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

Wish I had more time to dedicate to that round as my entry is poor and I know I could've done a lot better :rip:

sis scores are cumulative. I flopped extremely hard last round but I'm still in(i sent my third leg to two of the judges

So you can do bad this round and someone else who didnt do as good as expected can still be out :sistrens: 

5 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

Not necessarily. You're 7th place on the cumulative scoreboard. Samantha, Troye and The Weeknd are below you. Most likely, Samantha will move up based on the good public reception my entry has gotten, and The Weeknd has a fighting chance at surviving since Speezy's entry also got some good reception from the public. Troye is in the bottom three with you and Halsey this round with the public vote, but Halsey is further up on the scoreboard and SHOULD be ok, but I feel like at the very worst, you'll be bottom two or bottom three, but not eliminated. 

5 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Not necessarily. You're 7th place on the cumulative scoreboard. Samantha, Troye and The Weeknd are below you. Most likely, Samantha will move up based on the good public reception my entry has gotten, and The Weeknd has a fighting chance at surviving since Speezy's entry also got some good reception from the public. Troye is in the bottom three with you and Halsey this round with the public vote, but Halsey is further up on the scoreboard and SHOULD be ok, but I feel like at the very worst, you'll be bottom two or bottom three, but not eliminated. 

I hope so! :cupid:

Edited by Queen Conchita

Yes! We are having an update today - later on tonight

Can't wait 

I expect big changes in the overall ranking this round after seeing the public votes, also excited for the judges comments!! :duca: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.