Jump to content

Selena Gomez - 'Rare'


feelingsonfire
 Share

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, revivval said:

Singles should be like this from Rare Deluxe: 

1- Boyfriend
2-Souvenir summer smash release in July

3-She autman/fall smash release in mid-September

Lol that is never going to happen. Realistically once Boyfriend ends its run, they will either try to push another song or move on completely 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • MonsterNavy

    367

  • jxbuggie

    370

  • Selegend

    703

  • chosensparkles

    470

2 minutes ago, Quicksand said:

Is anyone scrobbling the new tracks under "Rare (Deluxe)" or adding them to the standard "Rare"?

i tried listening to the new tracklist but the transition from Ring to A Sweeter Place is terrible and it gets worse from there. but the first half of the tracklist flows great. I think these 3 songs don't fit on the album and thus they are on the deluxe even though they are great songs but now the whole album is scrambled and a mess lol. but i love these songs so idk what to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Quicksand said:

Is anyone scrobbling the new tracks under "Rare (Deluxe)" or adding them to the standard "Rare"?

wait!! if maybe putting the 3 new tracks after Rare and then putting Feel Me after Fun. that might actually work!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

i tried listening to the new tracklist but the transition from Ring to A Sweeter Place is terrible and it gets worse from there. but the first half of the tracklist flows great. I think these 3 songs don't fit on the album and thus they are on the deluxe even though they are great songs but now the whole album is scrambled and a mess lol. but i love these songs so idk what to do.

I think I'm just gonna tack on the new tracks after A Sweeter Place and push the Target tracks down the tracklist and have a 21 song album :jonny2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Quicksand said:

I think I'm just gonna tack on the new tracks after A Sweeter Place and push the Target tracks down the tracklist and have a 21 song album :jonny2:

remember feel me and stained!! you can have a 23 track album. she literally delivered 23 songs this era not including features :jonny6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...