Selena Gomez - 'Rare'

feelingsonfire

24 minutes ago, revivval said:

Singles should be like this from Rare Deluxe: 

1- Boyfriend
2-Souvenir summer smash release in July

3-She autman/fall smash release in mid-September

Lol that is never going to happen. Realistically once Boyfriend ends its run, they will either try to push another song or move on completely 

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• jxbuggie

• Selegend

• chosensparkles

2 minutes ago, Quicksand said:

Is anyone scrobbling the new tracks under "Rare (Deluxe)" or adding them to the standard "Rare"?

i tried listening to the new tracklist but the transition from Ring to A Sweeter Place is terrible and it gets worse from there. but the first half of the tracklist flows great. I think these 3 songs don't fit on the album and thus they are on the deluxe even though they are great songs but now the whole album is scrambled and a mess lol. but i love these songs so idk what to do.

8 minutes ago, Quicksand said:

Is anyone scrobbling the new tracks under "Rare (Deluxe)" or adding them to the standard "Rare"?

wait!! if maybe putting the 3 new tracks after Rare and then putting Feel Me after Fun. that might actually work!!!

5 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

i tried listening to the new tracklist but the transition from Ring to A Sweeter Place is terrible and it gets worse from there. but the first half of the tracklist flows great. I think these 3 songs don't fit on the album and thus they are on the deluxe even though they are great songs but now the whole album is scrambled and a mess lol. but i love these songs so idk what to do.

I think I'm just gonna tack on the new tracks after A Sweeter Place and push the Target tracks down the tracklist and have a 21 song album :jonny2:

1 minute ago, Quicksand said:

I think I'm just gonna tack on the new tracks after A Sweeter Place and push the Target tracks down the tracklist and have a 21 song album :jonny2:

remember feel me and stained!! you can have a 23 track album. she literally delivered 23 songs this era not including features :jonny6: