Selena Gomez - 'Rare'

feelingsonfire

1 minute ago, La Luna said:

Ugh she is doing great :gaycat5:

This just show that GP is  here for her. The only reason why the Rare out burned out is because she refused to promote. And let's be real the second single shouldn't have been Rare.

GP has always been here for her. Its her stupid releases (wed /thu), team's incompetence and laziness that's stopping her own chart performances :toofunny3: 

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• jxbuggie

• Selegend

• chosensparkles

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

GP has always been here for her. Its her stupid releases (wed /thu), team's incompetence and laziness that's stopping her own chart performances :toofunny3: 

I'm sure she would have been #1 if she has release on a Friday.

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

So true!!!

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

True.
I don't understand why they refuse to drop the song on friday. Is really that hard?
Anyways. Hoping for a good TTH position and some payola on radio. They better have something prepared for tik tok too idc

1 minute ago, Near said:

Given the video actually has a budget, I'm expecting 0 playlisting since we really cant win at both

QvLQw6y.gif

They will for sure add her on TTH, now the question is: just Boyfriend or Souvenir (and She) too?

Dang, the impact 3 songs is doing on the album. Hopefully this means the CD doesn't fall out of the top 100 of the billboard 200.

2 minutes ago, selenachris said:

They will for sure add her on TTH, now the question is: just Boyfriend or Souvenir (and She) too?

I hope they add boyfriend and souvenir, 'she' is a cute track but no one really uses it.

if when they released the standard album only LYTLM and Rare got TTH placement and they took out LAHN they for sure will playlist only "boyfriend". I just hope for a top 3 placement and hopefully #1 with the cover. But its very unlikely that they'll playlist 2 songs. 

Boyfriend got #2 new music friday on some countries thats already 04/10. 

Edited by Selegend

hopefully Selena gets more active tomorrow, they really should be treating this like a lead single tbh it’s their best shot at reviving the era