• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

GxPdnzy.gif

ROUND 16: RED

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE

Spoiler

45RQ.gif45RQ.gif

ZIWFLaJ6m9A8ywpTMRsErMHcnhP3yH43anb9u6euwX3il83xo-LwGEG5Dhd9H2l9niqiBdETPELWEe9u7Fl0C0L8MhkkIQM4KTWNFGQFa1L60X2qgJH8jDTzK4oFUfeczuGXWAsA

oE9gASxj4i86SGvc7jXYe1BWAAeLa_6cqWDbr0oJawXs-0CT3B76uldKugqoq6AFkCYMP9fQQMrM2q6McJghNHIvI_qwqafJzW7eVYiyuQfl83NMsRocUK129CBV5YdTDY4lVDAL

45RQ.gif45RQ.gif

NOAH | NATASHA POLY

Spoiler

36PVHN0.jpg

Spoiler

U5OIEAQ.jpg

NURR | DITA VON TEESE

Spoiler

Wk8NexX.jpg

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ

Spoiler

Beyonc%C3%A9-Birthday-Pictures-September

Beyonc%C3%A9-Birthday-Pictures-September

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG

Spoiler

Image result for he cong valentino

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO

Spoiler

TKMVsRM.jpg

4QLDT84.jpg

@Alena @Noah @Nurr @Touch It @kipperskipper @Invisibility

@Clueless @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @Psycho

Cute round methinks

EDIT: hmmm I actually only like two looks... poor this round!

Edited by Invisibility

The way I washed all of y'all.. twice :jonny5:

latest?cb=20180602130218&format=original4Ry3rGD4CXekofjYb_y2DAWgE2g-KXFPn8XnR2BjHKjoD_jmVgw2YfHrXPUDXuadg3eRRn3fQoKosC96mVOvW8Yv8kIySj_iyJxSSc5dJ99mA4XqV_c_HLmAWFHcf5M9IFvmTW0Q

uU6vkvX.png

@Sabbath

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - At this point I’m kinda bored of tulle dresses tbh. I think it’s okay and there’s nothing too offensive about it but there’s nothing exciting either.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - Some good ****ing food. I love the drama, the silhouette and this shade of red.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - serving Church Lady on Christmas Realness. Damn ma, what happened?

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - I like the embellishments and I think she looks cool but it’s a little too forgettable at this point of the game. 

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - I like this shade of red and the _idea_ for this but I think the cape looks a little too busy and heavy.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - I liked this better on the first photo ffff I think it’s nice. The pattern isn’t my favorite thing, but everything looks well put together.

45 minutes ago, Psycho said:

latest?cb=20180602130218&format=original4Ry3rGD4CXekofjYb_y2DAWgE2g-KXFPn8XnR2BjHKjoD_jmVgw2YfHrXPUDXuadg3eRRn3fQoKosC96mVOvW8Yv8kIySj_iyJxSSc5dJ99mA4XqV_c_HLmAWFHcf5M9IFvmTW0Q

Aquaria's is uglee tho

You're lucky red also sucked last szn!

55 minutes ago, Psycho said:

didnt you get dragged for aquaria's fabric skirt :fan:

23 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

didnt you get dragged for aquaria's fabric skirt :fan:

get her

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – Sorree I just really don’t like tulle fabric for entire outfits, and the black pattern with that red-ish shade isn’t that cute. And the shoes ma’am…

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – I feel like we’ve seen this outfit before from someone but in another color? But anyway, I love the grandness, the shape it has especially with how she cinched, and the color is very cute.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – Isn’t this like your spring look but in red? Ma’am idk…, it’s cute, but nowhere near your first looks

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – Pretty sure I’ve seen this on Aliexpress. I mean it’s cute, but… I would expect more from the top 6, especially from Beyoncé

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – Ok werk, I like the gradient color. I think she would’ve benefited from having a bit more structure, because it kinda looks like a blob of red right now, but it’s still a great look

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – This was definitely cuter in the first picture where it was darker and we didn’t really see it. The pattern (especially the separation between the top and bottom) isn’t really cute, but overall, I think it’s not extremely basic and it’s a cute look.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.