• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

oop thanks clueless and bagels :heart2: i feel LOVED!

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Congrats on your win @thecptz :1stplace:

aw :blush: we haven't seen two fatties' critiques yet tho!

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

aw :blush: we haven't seen two fatties' critiques yet tho!

tea we know how @Sabbath can b!

11 hours ago, Guero said:

Bagels dragging pretty much everyone. :deadbanana2:

TYhflaG.png

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

Don’t have much time so y’all getting short critiques this week!

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – This is weird and not in a good way, the small dress paired with that see-through top cover… idk ma’am!

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – Well one thing that I appreciate is the SUCCESSFUL nude illusion. It’s pretty, I like the pattern and the feathers… cute!

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – We’ve seen this before and the only nude part about this is the sheet wrapped around her waist

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – Inch resting nude choice, the collar (or shoulders?) look cheap. The rest looks good, I need shoes though

ICY | LADY GAGA – It’s a piece of fabric

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT – Well it’s not HIDEOUS like your other entries, so congratulations on that! It’s cute

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS – No effort in the clothes, no effort in the critiques

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – I usually love when someone uses the same print from top to bottom, but this one feels like too much and I don’t really care for the print nor the look as a whole

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – I love seeing the same looks 8 times. But it’s pretty.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – If I’m not wrong, this may be the first look of yours that I appreciate. I like the nude, it works very well and the stones are very cute.

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS – Oh honey… bless… The length… the shape…

GUERO | CIARA – It’s cute, it works very well on her specifically.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – Yeah I like this, the fabric, the shape, the way it’s constructed

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O – It’s there

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – I hate how it goes from the design on the top (which I’m not a huge fan of), to the bottom with nothing and just fabric flowing

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – I like that it’s different from everyone else, especially in this round specifically

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN – It looks like it’s made from construction paper, the length is odd, I hate the pattern, a bracelet or necklace would’ve been nice

DOM | LILLY COLLINS – It’s cute… looks pretty cheap and I don’t really care for it

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – Well girls, it’s time to go home

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – Love the color gradient, it’s very pretty and impactful, the sleeve makes it interesting, but I wish that the bodysuit was covered

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY – What is there to critique? This is ordinary clothes.

@Alena @Noah @Overprotected @Nurr @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN@Invisibility @prézli @Dom @thecptz @Yvess @Black Canary @Not Like The Movies

On 11/11/2019 at 12:01 PM, Sabbath said:

Each round, contestants must submit a photo (or it can be a mix of photos and gifs) of the celebrity they sign up with, wearing an outfit that best fits the theme: ranging from colors to materials to unexpected challenges. For every round, a certain number of players will be automatically eliminated by having the lowest scores, with the next lowest scorers being placed in the bottom and up for elimination.

The contestant who places #1 for the round has the power to decide which bottom player to eliminate based on whatever criteria they see fit.

@PinkBox

Let me know where it says I have to be wearing art collections in my photo

The critiques get WORSE and WORSE every round looking for any reason to hate on a male

6 minutes ago, boys said:

@PinkBox

Let me know where it says I have to be wearing art collections in my photo

The critiques get WORSE and WORSE every round looking for any reason to hate on a male

And where did I say it had to be from an art collection? 

What is there to critique? It's a nice shirt and they're clean pants? 

Jennie got the same critique, it was just ordinary clothes, it doesn't stand out, and it certainly can't be above other looks that are out of the ordinary 

9 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

And where did I say it had to be from an art collection? 

What is there to critique? It's a nice shirt and they're clean pants? 

Jennie got the same critique, it was just ordinary clothes, it doesn't stand out, and it certainly can't be above other looks that are out of the ordinary 

You really tried it you geriatric meat bag comparing what I had on to what Jennie served that round

uU6vkvX.png

@Sabbath

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - I don’t like how it looks like it’s a short dress with fabric on top. I like the back more than i do the front tbh!

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - I have to agree with the fats, the placement of the embellishments looks odd and skeleton like but in a way were they needed to truly commit to that concept ‘cause right now it’s not fully working out. The nude illusion was really well done tho. 

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - Cute eyeliner.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - She looks like fairy. It’s a cute moment but definitely not on par with all your past slayage. 

ICY | LADY GAGA - Simple but gets the job done.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - This doesn’t work for me. All the gold elements look so tacky and the placements are really weird. 

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - I mean, it could’ve been worse but it also could’ve been much much better. All the Elements™ are too simple and casual, didn’t you say you wanted a nude round? THE LIES OMG

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - I like this and I love how the glasses add a touch of playfulness to the look. Good call going for this type of print for this round.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - I never noticed the shoes until they got mentioned either sdjkdsksd. Anyways, flawless dress, flawless fit.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - I really really like this, I think it’s your prettiest entry so far. I have no complaints honestly, it’s simple done right.

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - I hate the panels. It would look so much better if we couldn’t see them. 

GUERO | CIARA - The cutout on the top looks so randomly placed fff. It’s kinda cute but it also looks like shiny fabric wrapped around her, it makes the mid section look so weird. But I’m leaning towards a positive than a negative.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - End them, queen!

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - It’s… a dress. Nothing too ugly but I really don’t like this color.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - It’s fine. The design gets a little messy on the skirt tho and the transparent fabric kinda looks like an afterthought.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - Wendy Williams - YUP!.mp4

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - It’s a cute. I agree that the length is kinda odd but it doesn’t completely ruin it for me.

DOM | LILY COLLINS - Oh my god, no. I hate the cuts on the skirt, and the cheap wrinkly fabric and the appliqués and the color and

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - step on my throat baby z

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - Hmmm the bodysuit being so noticeable is a shame, buT i really like the shiny fabric they used for the dress. Her face looks SO gorgeous tho, omg.

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - Um, can someone say #1 HIT?

Spoiler

jk, I mean it’s simple but at least it’s not messy or ****ing ugly.

@Alena @Noah @Overprotected @Nurr @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN@Invisibility @prézli @Dom @thecptz @Yvess @Black Canary @Not Like The Movies

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - Cute eyeliner.

:deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - Um, can someone say #1 HIT?

the Herniness causing Sabbathoge again? :biblio: 

4 minutes ago, Guero said:

he Herniness causing Sabbathoge again? :biblio: 

did you read the spoiler that says JK.................... TYhflaG.png

8 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

did you read the spoiler that says JK.................... TYhflaG.png

obviously not maam.

TYhflaG.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.