• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

uU6vkvX.png

@Psycho

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - Not feeling this one. The see through dress looks like a nightgown with cheap tinsel and the dress underneath it is ugly and an awkward length. Matronly

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - I like how the dress is transparent so she looks almost naked. The white stuff on the front could be placed a little different because it serves skeleton but its a nice touch and the feathers definitely add drama to it.

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - This is basically Nanfe's Yellow look and Jasmine's Purple Look. It's an ugly shirt and boring piece of fabric as a skirt. Step it up 

NURR | DITA VON TEESE -  I wish we got another angle so we could see the shape of the dress but I like the dot pattern and the shoulder wings. It's intriguing

ICY | LADY GAGA - It's a dress.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - Her body looks too narrow, she needs to be snatched in a little better. The gold is a little overbearing too. I don't love it...

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - w3mu1S3.png

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - It's alright. I like that there's different patterns

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - This is like Taylor's if she had the body to sell it and without the overbearing gold motifs. She's serving goddess of spring and girl I am living

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - Dan Hallee your bobbie s. This is decent, though a slit for her legs would've made it better, and the cape is a little awkward.

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - Well I appreciate that she's snatched and serving booty but the dress itself is a little uglee and looks stiff in the second pic.

GUERO | CIARA - It's cute and she looks sexy but it's nothing too exciting.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - This is couture bitch. LUV the silhouette and material, the cuts and pretty much everything tbh!

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - Cute.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - Tbh this would've looked better without the tulle which is kinda ugly. But the design would be cute if on a shorter dress. 

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - The fur whew. She's serving a look tbh

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - It's a little too old-fashioned for me, but cute I guess

DOM | LILLY COLLINS - This looks so cheap :rip: The wrinkled dress and ugly material, and the ugly plant looking stuff on top. No ma'am

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - Serving Mother Mary of fashion :eek: I think each piece complements each other to elevate the look and the design is great

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - The thing thats stopping me from really liking this is the white bodysuit underneath the dress cuz my eyes go there. Maybe if she wore a thong or did what Bey did or sumn? If that wasn't there this would be a serve. The sparkly things (beads?) look great and the sleeve is a nice touch as well.

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - I could see a hobo wearing this look.

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - I could see a hobo wearing this look.

:deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Sabbath said:

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - The fur whew. She's serving a look tbh

Fuzzy female recognizes fuzzy female

w3mu1S3.png

also, thanks james :heart2:

uU6vkvX.png

@Clueless

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – Hm.... I like the fabric a lot, but I'm not really sold on the dress itself. The entire top "layer" of the dress feels awkward, those two suspender straps holding up the entire layer... I'm just not in love with the construction.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – If I see one more damn nude illusion gown, I swear to god. And THEN this has the nerve to have feathers? Chile.... of course it's pretty and all, but can we come up with something else?

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – Nice for a magazine shoot, but there's not much here to judge. It's a cute lil skirt with a sheer top.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – A little costume-y. I'm not a massive fan this week. I wish we had more photos of the dress.

ICY | LADY GAGA – Well... she's clothed. Jk, it's a nice dress. Nothing to write home about at all.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT – Ugh. I hate this. I don't know what it is about this dress, I just don't like the extraness of the gold on such a simple silhouette.

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS – Very Project Runway.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – Yup. Yup. Yup. I love the full pattern trend that's going on right now.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – Why am I just now noticing those fugly ass shoes what? 5 years after this event? :rip: anyway.. this is a stellar look. And, as we know, it's rare for me to like a nude illusion dress.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – Wayment. This is really nice. Understated and classy. :eek:

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS – Ugly panels. The length is so weird too. It also feels too tight or something.

GUERO | CIARA – I love how slinky this dress is. I'm a satisfied customer.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – Again, this feels dated for Fame, but it's a really good look nonetheless.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O – The understated version of Fame's look this week.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – The appliques kinda look like ice on a car window? It's kinda ugly, but kinda fierce? I'm very conflicted, as you can see.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – Chewbacca realness.. but kinda not in a bad way?

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN – Very Mad Men. Not your strongest pick so far.

DOM | LILY COLLINS – Wrinkly and ugly.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – Very impactful images. The look comes together very nicely.

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – The sleeve is so horrible. And I don't like how we can see the bodysuit underneath. I would've liked this SO much more without the sleeve.

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY – It's whatever. It's a pair of white pants, a sweater and a peacoat.

@Alena @Noah @Overprotected @Nurr @icy @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN@Invisibility @prézli @Dom @thecptz @Yvess @Black Canary @Not Like The Movies

not this “dated” thing again... if it was unpolished or ugly or looked actually dated like the white one I’d understand but it’s a serve and her best nude look... she’d definitely wear this now, the only difference would be the make up... but fine I guess :emofish:

Chewbacca is a style icon. I'll take it as high praise!

4qBdbiT.jpg

3 hours ago, Sabbath said:

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - I could see a hobo wearing this look

@Psycho I bet it wasn’t hard seeing yourself in this

20 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

not this “dated” thing again... if it was unpolished or ugly or looked actually dated like the white one I’d understand but it’s a serve and her best nude look... she’d definitely wear this now, the only difference would be the make up... but fine I guess :emofish:

You had one of my faves of the round, that was just me nitpicking, gyal

9 minutes ago, boys said:

Jennie really came in destroyed the reputation of @Clueless with one purple article of clothing and left :deadbanana2:

You be talking **** like you've EVER done well in this game I-

3 minutes ago, Clueless said:

You had one of my faves of the round, that was just me nitpicking, gyal

ok good 

4qBdbiT.jpg

7 minutes ago, Clueless said:

You be talking **** like you've EVER done well in this game I-

sjsjs :bibliahh: 

8 minutes ago, Guero said:

maybe we shouldn’t fire Clueless! :giraffe:

Image result for we love her again

uU6vkvX.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - the dress is messily constructed tbh, not a big fan tbh

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - this feels like every basic nude illusion dress ever made :rip: from the ostrich feathers on the bottom to (somewhat) weirdly placed crystals. Also if they want to give skeleton vibes, they should COMMIT to it.. now it just looks.. just here

it's not ugly, it's just not exciting

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - yeah this is cute for a magazine shoot, but it's just not enough for here tbh. I will say that it's not necessarily ugly.. it's just.. forgettable

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - idk if I'm really sold on how the top looks, but I like the fabric of the dress, and it's a cute look. You've done better, but this is decent enough

ICY | LADY GAGA - 

(it's just a dress, so enjoy the vid, with the lips serving the dress we-)

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - the dress is wearing her, like it looks so awkward on her :rip: idk bout dis

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - it's a cute lil street moment, so like I don't hate it, but like.. it's not blowing me away

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - you know that it's good

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - wait at the shoes :rip: either way a nice nude illusion dress that actually does a good job of making one sexier and not just because it's a nude illusion

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - your best entry to date tbh! very classy, yet sexy

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - TYhflaG.png

GUERO | CIARA - the fabric is really awkwardly wrapped :rip: she looks nice at least tho, and it's not the worst i've seen this round either

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - cute! we stan

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - cute? I think

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - it's nice, and I agree that it would've worked better as a shorter dress

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - a look!

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - this is not the right length for this dress :rip: def not your strongest pick, but I guess it's not over the top ugly either

DOM | LILY COLLINS - the embroidery on this is awful :rip: and it's the kinda only thing that is somewhat interesting in this dress so.. like

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - the only SERVE serve this round :mandown: 

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - the sleeve and the bodysuit are kinda ruining this for me, it could've been so much better without that

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - I'm sure sabbath will like it!

@Alena @Noah @Overprotected @Nurr @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN@Invisibility @prézli @Dom @thecptz @Yvess @Black Canary @Not Like The Movies

bagels critiques tanking AGAIN......omg..................

10 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

bagels critiques tanking AGAIN......omg..................

Well look at the time bitch you’re setting me tf up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.