The Color Game 9 ? | WE HAVE A WINNER! ?PINKBOX HOST

Sabbath

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

BTW i have more DQ's per season than Noah has crowns, so who REALLY won??? xoxo 

dsghdshgdshgs

41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - It’s a no from me this round bb. I like the idea for this dress, like the construction is very interesting on the top but the fabric looks cheap. It would be fine if the fabric was the only issue, but the skirt looks SO messy. But yeah, cute concept, bad execution.

Cancel the hoest

12 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - Risqué king. Yeah, I’m not exactly sure of what is going on but I appreciate going for something different. YUP! What about it!

I tried sweetie! I had a purple suit ready to send in but I am trying to serve some varietea!

14 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - Risqué king. Yeah, I’m not exactly sure of what is going on but I appreciate going for something different. YUP! What about it!

the rigging all the time because sabbath is a horndog is just :toofunny3: 

2 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

I tried sweetie! I had a purple suit ready to send in but I am trying to serve some varietea!

king

uY8N95u.gif

uU6vkvX.png

Spoiler

On 11/29/2019 at 8:32 PM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – I'm guessing you kinda struggled this round. From what I can tell, it's a cute jumpsuit–nothing more. I wish we had more photos.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – Pretty. It's almost too gaudy for my taste, but I think it works. 

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT – Too much going on, the fabric is weighing her down. This is a miss for me, unfortunately.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – 

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – It's alright, I don't have a whole lot to say.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – You can't go wrong with Vivienne Westwood, honestly. This is a massive serve. The color is incredible.

ICY | LADY GAGA – This outfit is such an eyesore. Wow. The shoes are the only highlight of the look for me. The shorts... tight satin? No human being should wear tight satin.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT – I liked this dress a lot, honestly.

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS – Bitch you GOT me with that headshot :ahh:. The dress is very pretty. Nothing crazy exciting, but it's a good dress.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – 

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – It's a nice suit, nothing more.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – It's not bad, but the boob area is triggering me. I hate those panels of fabric.

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS – The booties are homophobic and the dress is kinda matronly. Not a massive fan of this look.

GUERO | CIARA – It's alright. The choker (?) looks kinda suffocating.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – Still one of my favorite Drag Race werkroom entrance looks ever.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O – Very regal and impactful.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – I'm torn on this. It's not horrible, but I don't love the color palette and I don't like how all of the mixes of fabrics come together. The look feels kinda thrown together and... sad.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – Ok. Wow. This is incredible. I have.. no more words.

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE – I actually love this. Of course it's more casual than we're used to seeing in this game, but it's a really cute little look. This bitch loves her Chanel, huh?

PREZLI | JENNA DEWAN – I love the rich purple color.

DOM | LILY COLLINS – Very strip mall prom dress.

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA – Oof. I don't really like the spiderweb top. And the skirt isn't really doing it for me.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – Really pretty shade of purple, but I'm not gonna lie, I wish the bustier was different, that "nude illusion" ain't working. It looks super cheap.

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – It's pretty.

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O' PRY – What am I looking at? I-. I think I like the print? It's so hard to judge from this photo. It just looks like a blob of fabric.

@Alena @Noah @Aiko. @kipperskipper @Overprotected @Nurr @icy @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility  @Sasuke Uchiha @prézli @Dom @DevonRoars  @thecptz @Yvess   @Black Canary

On 11/30/2019 at 11:34 AM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Psycho

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - This is cute. Just cute. It reminds me of the green look I sent for Gaga in TCG7 (but not as good x). It's looking like another safe round for you ma

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - It's alright but there's something I don't like about it. Maybe the crotch area? Not terrible at all but I'm not necessarily gagging

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT - 

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - This is a lovely black outfit! Serving you biker chic couture hunty yasss eiR10Au.png

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - Damn y'all really struggled this round huh. Aside from the fact that it's serving blue, it's uglee

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - Cute! Serve drama and elegance mama

ICY | LADY GAGA - giphy.gif

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - Thanks Godga you sent this! One of ha best looks imo :swan:

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - Cute bedsheet wedding dress. Certainly not the worst thing sent this round tho TSv4y5c.png

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - That material, the way its perfectly snatching ha up... :jonny5: Yup yup!

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - Cute pantsuit moment, the shine and scarf and accessories are nice touches

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - Cute prom dress.

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - It's a soft yes for me

GUERO | CIARA - This is cute, I like the material and the sparkles all over really add sumn. 

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - High fashion meets alien :jonny5: this was a serve ma

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - Very regal, if it weren't for the harness thing I would have been bored so props to ya mama

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - Pls, this is like Nanfe's Yellow look... not good

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - I admire the arts and craftsness of it all, it would have been boring without it but now it catches my eye

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE - 

lvFybiB.png

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - Well doesn't she look like a tall glass of wine! This is a pretty nice dress x

DOM | LILLY COLLINS - I really like these gradient type dresses, they're so pretty. The shape doesn't wow me that much tho

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - This just looks like a rolled up rug. The material, the stripes, the lace is random places, the shape... it's all a bit ugly for me maam

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - tenor.gif?itemid=11777574

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - I like the top moreso than the bottom, wish there was a little more going on there... but overall a cute look

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - The struggle is real. The coat, the skirt(?), the purple being flowers, the ropes, the blur, the mess. At least he's serving face

@Alena @Noah @Aiko. @kipperskipper @Overprotected @Nurr @icy @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility  @Sasuke Uchiha @prézli @Dom @DevonRoars  @thecptz @Yvess   @Black Canary

22 hours ago, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – This is cute, I like the shade of purple and the shine. Kind of boring, but at least it’s clean, it’s purple and it’s cute.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – Okay I see what you’re trying to do… you’re pulling a Gigi Hadid from S8! Slaying the first few rounds and then flop into oblivion the rest of the competition! Because I want to start tanking you soon, but not with these entries ma’am

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT – Well……………. This is very messy but simple at the same time??? I kinda hate the colors together and the pattern, the SHOES girl… It’s not really the tea

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – eiR10Au.png

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – Sorry, I don’t like this. I appreciate the fact that you tried to do something different, but there’s just such a huge disconnect between the bottom and the top, it doesn’t work. Maybe if the entire thing was extra and purple

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – The ELEGANCE, we LUV to see it. You doing well again, we HATE to see it. Especially love the hat and the shape of the look.

ICY | LADY GAGA – I just googled “Lady gaga purple” and this look is not among the first pictures we see. It’s kinda like you compiled all the pictures and told yourself which look was the worse to send. I do appreciate the risk… but yeah, no she had much better looks. The sleeves are cute… that’s pretty much it.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT -  How many times have we seen this awful look in past seasons and how many times will we see it again??? The shade of purple isn’t cute, the ruffles look so sad and their placements are bad, the lace sleeves are ugly, imagine how TIRED I am

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS – Eh… It’s definitely not BAD, but I’m not really get fashion from this, I’m getting kids party princess. The purple should’ve gone all the way down, why is there a white part in the middle of the bottom of the dress? But it’s actually a cute look and I like the corset, and that’s good considering the… standard this round

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – Okay I actually like this. It’s simple, clean and effective. The material is great, the way it drapes is great, and I love how it matches from head to toe.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – Girl this filter……. It’s cute, nothing bad about it, but don’t really care about it either. At least it’s shiny and she kinda pops.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – ffffffffff no ma’aaaaaaaaaaaam. The material, the sleeves, the BOOB area especially made me howl at the ugliness, whewwww. But at least it’s purple!

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS – I’m disappointed after your slayful looks, I imagine that this was a hard round for you. I don’t care for the material, the ruffles look sad and oddly placed, making the outfit look messy. But the shoes are super cute.

GUERO | CIARA – Okay come thruuu. I’m a ***, so I luv sparkles. The way it’s coherent from head to ankle, love that. The slit looks a bit odd, maybe it’s too much in the center or too low/high? Idk, but I also wish the dress were a bit longer. Other than that, I like this a lot!

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – SERVE concept, SERVE purple, SERVE uniqueness, we just have to stan!

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O – We’ve seen this already. But it’s still very beautiful and the gold really brings this outfit from basic to majestic!

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – fffffffffff miss thing…………… She tried her best I guess. It’s not the UGLIEST thing I’ve ever seen, but it’s a really sad look if we’re focusing on the purple. It’s not HIDEOUS or bad, just… sad.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – Well… when I looked at the first picture, I was like WERK. And then I see the other pictures and the bottom part of the look… They really ****ed up the outfit huh. I think the look is very interesting and well done, except the hideous bottom part of the look which ruins it. Fortunately for you, having one interesting and good part of the look puts you above several girls already.

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE – 6755ea2a4507c8b7b81f306acc86e3a1.png

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN – This is definitely red to me, but since Sabbath approved it, I won’t deduct points for that. It’s a cute and clean look, I just hate the disconnect between the top and bottom part. It feels like two separate looks. But it’s still cute.

DOM | LILLY COLLINS – I always love a beautiful gradient! The purple is very striking and beautiful all the way through. I hate the boob part and don’t care for the overall look other than the color, and she needed something else as well (bracelet, rings, necklace, hat, ANYTHING). But it’s still very beautiful!

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA – I… kinda hate this, there’s minimal purple and the purple that I see, I hate. The more I look at it, the more hideous it becomes so let me just move on to the next girl.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – The shoulder part looks a bit cheap and again, one thing that I hate is failed nude illusions, and the material they used for the nude part really didn’t help with that. But other than that since I’m being very nitpicky, it’s a really beautiful and impactful look!

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – Okay this is very cute and pretty. The bottom of the dress looks very heavy though. I’m not sure about the yellow in the top part, but overall, it’s cute!

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY – Girl what is this? The coat is so separate from the rest, the print is…. The ropes???

20 hours ago, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Navyofbadgals

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE  - idk it's just cute

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - it's okay but I don't like the two 'fabrics' together, it's interesting though and I don't hate it, but it's not a 10/10 x

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT - 

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - 

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - it's ugly lel, girl what happened, you started out so strong we-

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - this fabric..

ICY | LADY GAGA - we- sorry I hate to say it but this round is awful :bibliahh: I just know ms. Joanne didn't wanna have nothing to do with ms. fad :bibliahh:

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - pretty much everything fatbox said, tho I do think it's one of the better looks this round because of how bad some people did but we-

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - girl wtf :ahh: it's a cute lil budget wedding-y dress situation, don't hate it, and in rounds like this it's welcome 

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - look at how she ate that

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - it's just cute, nothing to write home about

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - the potential is there, but it needs some work. Esp the boob part looks messy, but I'll take it x

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - it's okay.. relatively speaking

GUERO | CIARA - it's cute! I agree that the slit is somewhat awkward but I like this overall

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - yes

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - cute, purple and gold go together extremely well whew

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - it's messy, I like the skirt though but like.. yeah

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - it's a bit too.. dress went through a shredder vibe for me.. it's at least unique and interesting so kudos for that, but it's not an amazing look x

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE - 

PREZLI | JENNA DEWAN -  Ilike both parts, but I don't think they go extremely well together.. but still I'd rather have two nice seperate looks than nothing, like some people, so work!

DOM | LILY COLLINS - the top part is foul, but other than it's a cute-ish dress. Not really memorable, but I like the gradient

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - yeah the purple parts look like a rug and the black parts are kinda making her look.. flat-chested and all. Don't really like this, shoes are a serve tho

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - it's nice! well mostly the bottom part, the top part needs some work, with the failed nude illusion and the shoulder parts looking somewhat cheap-ish, but i'll take it

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - very pretty

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O' PRY - 

17 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - I don’t understand why you hated this so much and didn’t want to send it dsjkdsjk I like this, the color is nice and I like the fabric and she looks beautiful. I wish you had a second picture but I’m into this.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - I hate the 3-part skirt, I HATE IT! I really like the back, the netting works really well and I think it contrasts very pretty with the purple fabric. 

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT - The shoes are a CRIME. I love the colors in this and the embellishments are nice.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - [this critique was removed due to copyright issues]

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - They’re just……pants. I think it’s fun but I’m not sure if it’s enough. 

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - I love the _vibe_ this has. It feels very grand and dramatic and expensive. The fabric is really unique and makes the outfit so interesting to look at. I also love the big skirt.

ICY | LADY GAGA - There is so much going on. I like some pieces individually but I’m not sure about all of them working together. The thing that bothers me the most is the jacket I think, why is it like that? Why is there so much fun in the sleeves but basicness and cheapness in the front? Questions we will never have answers to.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - Not a fan. I think the ruffles are overused in here and that the way they are placed makes them look kinda sad. 

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - Okay so, all critiques above this one I did Friday afternoon and I’m writing this like an HOUR after #KipperGate2 and #LipGate, how can I be objective? I CAN’T, this is iconic, I stan.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - Yes, a serve. I love this shade of purple and how this outfit looks. Ugh I love this more than I wish I did. What a serve.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - I like the shiny fabric they used for the suit and how she paired it with the fur (**** peta!!). She looks like a bad bih.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - I’m not a fan of the top, but I think the color is pretty even if it’s different on both pics kii. I like how it feels very delicate. It’s definitely on the safe/boring side but it gets the job done.

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - This feels a little messy to me. I’m not a fan of the cut of the skirt or the fabric underneath it. I think you chose one of the prettiest shades of purple tho and I like the ruffles on the top.

GUERO | CIARA - Miss Cici is serving us THIGH, she’s serving us BREAST, she’s serving the whole damn thing, yes! The outfit is a little eh, but I like how she wears it.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - I think this worked really well for its context, and I still remember gagging over this entrance, what a legend. However, as a fashion moment it doesn’t do a lot for me. I like drama and camp and fun and different, but this feels too costume-y when you take it out of drag race and place it in this game :emofish: 

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - We see this one every season, but it pretty. I like the mix of this shade of purple with the gold

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - We love a last minute entry, yup. I thinker’s okay. The purple is probably the most boring thing in the outfit unfortunately , but it looks well put together.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - It’s a no from me this round bb. I like the idea for this dress, like the construction is very interesting on the top but the fabric looks cheap. It would be fine if the fabric was the only issue, but the skirt looks SO messy. But yeah, cute concept, bad execution.

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE - You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation, huh? Miss Jennie surely caused some mess this round. It’s………. a jacket with JEANS.

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - I really like the skirt, I love the color and the fabric used for it. I don’t have much to say, but I think it’s a well put together look and she looks beautiful. Also, I like this take on purple.

DOM | LILY COLLINS - I hate the square neckline, it looks so off. The dress is basic, the gradient is cute. As an entire outfit tho, it feels like it’s missing something.

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - I don’t like this a lot, I think the fabric looks kinda like a rug and I’m not a fan of the slit and the lace. I think this could’ve looked better if the material was different.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - I really really like the silhouette of this dress. It’s very pretty and I love how it moves on the gif. My only complaint is the “nude illusion” on the sides, it looks so badly done which is a shame.

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - I like this. It’s very different from your other entries, and I love the soft vibe. I think it’s very princess like but without looking cheesy. Well done.

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

bland and boring dresses always seem to get a pass, it's just damage control x

Just now, Sabbath said:

bland and boring dresses always seem to get a pass, it's just damage control x

idk looking at your rankings, it seems like rigging to me :mandown: 

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

idk looking at your rankings, it seems like rigging to me :mandown: 

there are messier rankings this round miss bagels!

6 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

there are messier rankings this round miss bagels!

Yes but that is just due to a lack of taste and not so much rigging!

@Sabbath ♥ i wouldnt say i hated the look, but i was definitely dissapointed that i couldnt find anything more memorable or a look with several pictures of the look :c but im glad u like it uwu

That's the closest to a positive critique I've received this round however I still think you're fat so I don't know

• ATRL Moderator

whew the accolades!! 

TSv4y5c.png

8 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Yes but that is just due to a lack of taste and not so much rigging!

eh, it wouldn't have made much difference so im just gonna have FUN!

6 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

That's the closest to a positive critique I've received this round however I still think you're fat so I don't know

:nopoints:

8 minutes ago, Alena said:

@Sabbath ♥ i wouldnt say i hated the look, but i was definitely dissapointed that i couldnt find anything more memorable or a look with several pictures of the look :c but im glad u like it uwu

ddd i felt like u hated it when u told me it was your second option if the other wasn't approved

8 minutes ago, Alena said:

also are we getting results today ? @Sabbath ♥ ♥

yup!.mp4

27 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

keep hating hag

The girls don’t like diversity. They want the same damn basic gown. Especially if it has Asian influence.

12 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

eh, it wouldn't have made much difference so im just gonna have FUN!

I mean idk how much elims we are doing again, but I think it did make a difference :mandown:

4 minutes ago, boys said:

whew, i'm back!

:wig: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.