Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

omg thank u judgeeeeessss

MZudJfy.gif

this round really should just be skipped over we lost one uglee lets move ON!

7 hours ago, Legend E said:

@Noah you're officially my fave member :skull:

oh wow

thanks judges

13 minutes ago, Alena said:

Remove her from this ****. She don't want any part of this ****ed up game

37 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Remove her from this ****. She don't want any part of this ****ed up game

OO3KZvO.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Where is sabbath 

due to unfortunate circumstances, i am alive

uU6vkvX.png

@Sabbath

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - I don’t understand why you hated this so much and didn’t want to send it dsjkdsjk I like this, the color is nice and I like the fabric and she looks beautiful. I wish you had a second picture but I’m into this.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - I hate the 3-part skirt, I HATE IT! I really like the back, the netting works really well and I think it contrasts very pretty with the purple fabric. 

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT - The shoes are a CRIME. I love the colors in this and the embellishments are nice.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - [this critique was removed due to copyright issues]

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - They’re just……pants. I think it’s fun but I’m not sure if it’s enough. 

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - I love the _vibe_ this has. It feels very grand and dramatic and expensive. The fabric is really unique and makes the outfit so interesting to look at. I also love the big skirt.

ICY | LADY GAGA - There is so much going on. I like some pieces individually but I’m not sure about all of them working together. The thing that bothers me the most is the jacket I think, why is it like that? Why is there so much fun in the sleeves but basicness and cheapness in the front? Questions we will never have answers to.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - Not a fan. I think the ruffles are overused in here and that the way they are placed makes them look kinda sad. 

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - Okay so, all critiques above this one I did Friday afternoon and I’m writing this like an HOUR after #KipperGate2 and #LipGate, how can I be objective? I CAN’T, this is iconic, I stan.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - Yes, a serve. I love this shade of purple and how this outfit looks. Ugh I love this more than I wish I did. What a serve.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - I like the shiny fabric they used for the suit and how she paired it with the fur (**** peta!!). She looks like a bad bih.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - I’m not a fan of the top, but I think the color is pretty even if it’s different on both pics kii. I like how it feels very delicate. It’s definitely on the safe/boring side but it gets the job done.

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - This feels a little messy to me. I’m not a fan of the cut of the skirt or the fabric underneath it. I think you chose one of the prettiest shades of purple tho and I like the ruffles on the top.

GUERO | CIARA - Miss Cici is serving us THIGH, she’s serving us BREAST, she’s serving the whole damn thing, yes! The outfit is a little eh, but I like how she wears it.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - I think this worked really well for its context, and I still remember gagging over this entrance, what a legend. However, as a fashion moment it doesn’t do a lot for me. I like drama and camp and fun and different, but this feels too costume-y when you take it out of drag race and place it in this game :emofish: 

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - We see this one every season, but it pretty. I like the mix of this shade of purple with the gold

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - We love a last minute entry, yup. I thinker’s okay. The purple is probably the most boring thing in the outfit unfortunately , but it looks well put together.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - It’s a no from me this round bb. I like the idea for this dress, like the construction is very interesting on the top but the fabric looks cheap. It would be fine if the fabric was the only issue, but the skirt looks SO messy. But yeah, cute concept, bad execution.

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE - You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation, huh? Miss Jennie surely caused some mess this round. It’s………. a jacket with JEANS.

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - I really like the skirt, I love the color and the fabric used for it. I don’t have much to say, but I think it’s a well put together look and she looks beautiful. Also, I like this take on purple.

DOM | LILY COLLINS - I hate the square neckline, it looks so off. The dress is basic, the gradient is cute. As an entire outfit tho, it feels like it’s missing something.

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - I don’t like this a lot, I think the fabric looks kinda like a rug and I’m not a fan of the slit and the lace. I think this could’ve looked better if the material was different.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - I really really like the silhouette of this dress. It’s very pretty and I love how it moves on the gif. My only complaint is the “nude illusion” on the sides, it looks so badly done which is a shame.

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - I like this. It’s very different from your other entries, and I love the soft vibe. I think it’s very princess like but without looking cheesy. Well done.

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - Risqué king. Yeah, I’m not exactly sure of what is going on but I appreciate going for something different. YUP! What about it!

@Alena @Noah @Aiko. @kipperskipper @Overprotected @Nurr @icy @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility  @Sasuke Uchiha @prézli @Dom @DevonRoars  @thecptz @Yvess   @Black Canary

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.