• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Touch It said:

and you're not judging after we force sabbath to fire you after that jennie critique

2PsNCFs.gif

I have seniority, I ain't goin nowhere!

LKyCI85.gif

1 minute ago, kipperskipper said:

ok but in all seriousness, I KIPPER THEE SKIPPER did NOT edit the pictures. I myself DID NOT:deadbanana2:i found them on a LITERAL CHINESE fashion blog/forum dedicated to asian models,where the text is in actual chinese. The forum is like this where there are threads and He Cong had a thread dedicated to her with all her looks/editorials/photoshoots ect. but other users are the ones that post the looks in comments. so thats where i got the pictures from. i already posted the other day how i had like ZERO time to find looks so i was unlucky to find this. I didnt have time to "fact check" them and see who the designer was or what show or year it was, the only way i "fact checked" them was when i asked the hoest TWICE if it was purple or if my eyes were tricking me and he accepted it twice.:cries::mazen::mazen: i never even saw that one were it is obviously so black :mazen::cries::cries:

bump so everyone can see this:deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Aiko. said:

no one is valuing the opinion of the judge who praised a "going to the mall!!!" look so give it up deelishes

14M513M.jpg

It don't matter what y'all value, my rankings matter

14M513M.jpg

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

ok but in all seriousness, I KIPPER THEE SKIPPER did NOT edit the pictures. I myself DID NOT:deadbanana2:i found them on a LITERAL CHINESE fashion blog/forum dedicated to asian models,where the text is in actual chinese. The forum is like this where there are threads and He Cong had a thread dedicated to her with all her looks/editorials/photoshoots ect. but other users are the ones that post the looks in comments. so thats where i got the pictures from. i already posted the other day how i had like ZERO time to find looks so i was unlucky to find this. I didnt have time to "fact check" them and see who the designer was or what show or year it was, the only way i "fact checked" them was when i asked the hoest TWICE if it was purple or if my eyes were tricking me and he accepted it twice.:cries::mazen::mazen: i never even saw that one were it is obviously so black :mazen::cries::cries:

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuZb6vIcWR2Asl78LZM1ys8XbyEh3IAgMkTL00wwUW4_1ZjfB2ARhGah-c7Dy76kxnWvjITHNxhB8fHUEwd3bHZW5-UAeGqZgJ_1mRlcVej2q-7c5S2OOThOYCsExca1-8VQzsXQBzXQy8-Gx7AszHwrX2EQQdv2AJ_1B1pjm_1PEKYSm-Uhvkpr5-fW8rwYlLNXF1ONIIHE6CimI9LfcpUqKY7ucw_1r0GUl_1ySCtxJlUntB67mjwzQuxNfdSKpewUyKcsU9CYk1VtxhzQvcUVsQqvCU1JXLkV7IHuyrv9G2vmRXTlSSSaH0sS9-UhJ4MaTaImMnz1a6oEY_15ZjhLxwriRjFLk0pQ 

A quick reverse search would've suffice. :cm:

1 minute ago, Touch It said:

WE WILL RISE! WE WILL FIGHT! WE WILL CONQUER!

2PsNCFs.gif

Baby, I could build a castle

14M513M.jpg

Out of all the bricks they threw at me

14M513M.jpg

1 minute ago, Clueless said:

Baby, I could build a castle

14M513M.jpg

Out of all the bricks they threw at me

14M513M.jpg

omg 3rd best song on 1989 tbh

14M513M.jpg

Anyways, because it hasn't been said in pages,

PTC

2PsNCFs.gif

Just now, RandomName said:

well i know that now too little to late. :cries::mazen: i was literally on mobile sending in the pics as i was multi tasking working on a project i have due. i was rushing to meet the deadline so i didnt check, which is obvi my mistake :cries:

21 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

post the link you found it from then

eiR10Au.png

Just now, Clueless said:

we-

Just now, kipperskipper said:

well i know that now too little to late. :cries::mazen: i was literally on mobile sending in the pics as i was multi tasking working on a project i have due. i was rushing to meet the deadline so i didnt check, which is obvi my mistake :cries:

Maybe comeback round will be to send a black look :duca:

Just now, Clueless said:

?

i love you. i'm thankful for you being the judge here

28 minutes ago, RandomName said:

chinese forum:

kipper's:

-cVJ-IMHkg78kY9x1o1A_bbzeFONhwijT3eY4UrF

these are different

25 minutes ago, RandomName said:

Also I believe that Vogues official website has that purple tint for that picture. (link, photo 11)

D5PPyJd.jpg

left: the one kipper sent in

middle: vogue

right: harper's

the two on the right are black and the one kipper sent in is "purple"

Edited by Noah

Just now, thecptz said:

i love you. i'm thankful for you being the judge here

I needed this. Especially after those bitter fat BITCHES threatened to try to take me down

fTdIvVX.gif

1 minute ago, Noah said:

1000-cVJ-IMHkg78kY9x1o1A_bbzeFONhwijT3eY4UrF

these are different

D5PPyJd.jpg

left: the one kipper sent in

middle: vogue

right: harper's

the two on the right are black and the one kipper sent in is "purple"

I agree its black. But kipper did not edit the photos.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.