• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Coming for SAFE

pt I or pt II? :eli:

Is there more than 1 elimination? Wonder who's going with me.

5 minutes ago, Alena said:

are we getting a clyp?

FVzXNWu.gif

no im lazy but in my head im dragging them all rn

Okay but can you stop discriminating against the three tittied gals? It’s a disability

2 hours ago, Alena said:

@Sabbath results before FF results? :gaycat3:

results tomorrow x

uU6vkvX.png

@Psycho

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - We luv a cultural appropriating kween! Anyway this is cute but kinda giving me waitress at a Chinese restaraunt teas. Also the sleeves are.. what

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - Oh wow! Luv the ocean blue color and details and the overall eleganza. Yeah this is a serve mawma!

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT - I mean it's a cute lil pantsuit but the pattern is uglee

DESTRO | BILLY PORTER - I mean it's a cute lil suit but the pattern is uglee [2]

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - Yas! Very pretty traditional pattern, luv how the dress looks almost wooden, very cool and really interesting

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - Yeah this is nice

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - Wig okay

ICY | LADY GAGA - Classic pattern and a cute day look. Nothing much to say about it

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - Wasn't really a fan of this look tbh and the pattern is kinda a mess

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - I know I did not watch that long ass video only to still miss her bottom half! Demi teas. Anyway, basic snake print and from the looks of it, basic outfit.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - Cute phone a friend in the middle pic. It got the job done for the performance but as a look itself it's just alright

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - Cute. Not spectacular but good enough

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - See Nanfe's critique minus the bottom half part

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - Alright I kinda dig this. She kinda looks like a fish but at least she's giving excitement

GUERO | CIARA - Dress a mess, patterns a mess.. this is a mess

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - My god, what an eyesore. The dress could be cute without the pattern... maybe. But this is just a messy mess. Those socks I-

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - If Gaga and Ciara's looks had a baby... decent.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - It's a cute dress and a different take on the theme.. so props to you mama

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - The only thing I don't like is the horizontal stripes on the dress. But the rest is a serve

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE - Another mini dress.. can she come up with sumn else. The lace effect isnt working for me. If if were not see through it could be cuter but...

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - Is that Gretchen? I- nightmares girl literally nightmares... Anyway the dress is... cute. I like the front but it doesn't really wow me.

DOM | LILLY COLLINS - the top and the bottom don't match. This overall is a miss for me

DISRUPTIVE | DEMI LOVATO - I feel like you could see any girl in New Jersey in the club wearing this. It's borderline off the rack. At least she's selling it

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - Serve gender bending realness. I like what shes's going for but wish it was any other color. But still an interesting and cool look

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - Zebra print.. groundbreaking. Basic top and skirt. Next

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - The shoulder pads were a nice touch but a little less of a gag since they were featured in her white look. I like the crop top part, it rihminds me of Rihanna. Ha bobbies look good. And the dress makes ha legs look hot. Is that giraffe print or cheetah print? Overall a nice look

LCTV | EMMA STONE - What is this tin man fantasy she's feeling? With the flowers? No ma'am! A mess

KYLIE JENNER | ANGELINA JOLIE - Sexy and sophisticated. Selena wants her Lose You To Love Me backdrop back.

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - Well I like the pattern on the suit part but the referee shirt is a miss for me. The better of the two men for me tho

@Alena @Noah @Aiko. @Destro @kipperskipper @Overprotected @Nurr @icy @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility @Rian. @Sasuke Uchiha @prézli @Dom @Disruptive  @DevonRoars  @thecptz @Yvess @LCTV @Kylie Jenner @Black Canary

• ATRL Moderator

I really feel that my hat is being overlooked as a groundbreaking stylistic choice tbh

4 minutes ago, Element said:

I really feel that my hat is being overlooked as a groundbreaking stylistic choice tbh

asdfgfdsahgf

ssopVq4.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.