you should love them :monkey: grandmas suppose to like babies :monkey:

not this one :monkey:

4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

not this one :monkey:

bad grandma :monkey:

3 hours ago, Sabbath said:

alkdjkads I hate youuuuuuuuu, the photoshopping, we------------------

Of course, the haters say it's photoshopped. :monkey:

Sent critiques. Pushed them out early cuz I don't have the time tomorrow. Now lemme get to bed :zzz:

9 hours ago, Sabbath said:

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – I'm very here for this. I'm glad that we got that gif so we could see the fabric glisten like that.

Yaaaaz gooorl yaaaaas 

@CluelessOzuvGl7c70A4Q2fbVoF2aVnW6m9_rSZb9ohbOZ9E

7 hours ago, Sabbath said:

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – This would’ve been a SLAY for animal round, too bad Sabbath kinda sabotaged you! It works very well for print as well, but it SCREAMS animal. I like this a lot, she looks great and the shoulders definitely make the look interesting.

I KNOW RIGHT ugh jk @PinkBox

OzuvGl7c70A4Q2fbVoF2aVnW6m9_rSZb9ohbOZ9E

46 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Not @Clueless giving @Yvess a positive critique

is this april fools? :monkey:

Maybe she has come around? You know, it is never too late to repent and we love to see it!

results at 7pm? :giraffe: 

1 hour ago, Invisibility said:

Has @Navyofbadgals even done his critiques yet

Yes bitch 

9 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Yes bitch 

leak them

giphy.gif

The girls taking like 5 days to send a damn picture, while the judges take 1 day for critiques + rankings :monkey:

59 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

The girls taking like 5 days to send a damn picture, while the judges take 1 day for critiques + rankings :monkey:

wish you had this same energy for FF results!

10 minutes ago, Guero said:

wish you had this same energy for FF results!

I do, it's the girls who aren't sending! :swan:

uU6vkvX.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE  - I honestly love it sjsjsjs, appropriating queen!

NOAH | NATASHA POLY  - **** you bitch, I can't sabotage you when you send in **** like this because it serves too much  :weeps:

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT  - it's an ugly pattern, and seeing as it's just a suit, everything kinda needed to be perfect, and it's not. At least the suit is nicely fitted, which not everyone this round can say either!

DESTRO | BILLY PORTER  - 

Spoiler

ICarlyGetsBlinded.mp3

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - yup

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE  - it's very pretty! don't like that we see the boy shorts underneath either, but it's forgivable imo

NURR | DITA VON TEESE  - it's stunning and more than makes up for your ok-ish start so far, because this really slays

ICY | LADY GAGA  - it's not bad.. it's just.. we've seen it, we been there.. we DONE that you know

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT  - the shoes omg :rip: I appreciate that they at least tried in the rest of the outfit.. emphasis on tried.. and failed

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS  - I mean we can only see the top and it's just an animal print. I guess it's not so ugly that it offends, but like.. that's about all I can say

ERIKILLS | CARDI B  - I don't think it really works for her, there was something dramatic about the outfit for the performance, but all we truly have here are pics and then I'm gonna pass on it (also the model's pic is not necessary :rip: you have perfectly fine pics, I think putting pics with another model is risky anyways :rip: )

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ  - it's cute, not the most memorable thing from this round, but it's cute

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD  -  bless her but no, I feel the same as the other judges about that baggy top and esp in combo with the rest of the outfit

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS  - super pretty and something we don't see often in here (#ColorGameSoWhite) so this is not only a welcome change to see but also really, really stunning :clap3: 

GUERO | CIARA  - it's okay, the pattern itself isn't that great, but the outfit is sexy and I don't think the pattern is that bad to make me not like this (but I also do not love this so)

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME  - it's something alright.. Idk I'm a bit conflicted. I do like the ''in-your-face-ness'' that this look has, the colors are really popping off in a good way and I like the big bow tie too, honestly I like everything above the waist. But below.. oof, the dress suddenly gets a weird shape and competely ruins it and the shoe/socks combo there is not only hideous but totally not fitting for this look.. idk

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O  - it's boring and not that cute either.. pick a struggle ma

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES  - it's cute, don't like the top part that much too but I don't hate this look so cute x

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO  - it's a lot put together and at the same time feels like it's not enough? idk bout all of this tbh, they should've either added more drama and less clashing prints together, or make it more streamlined (and still have less clashing prints together too lol)

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE  - the pic from the side kinda ruins this :rip: it looks so lifeless in there. This is cute from the front tho, I guess

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN  - the edit :bibliahh: plsss, anyways cute print, nothing too gagworthy here either, but nothing here is really wrong so cute xo

DOM | LILY COLLINS  - this has no shape :rip: gonna pass on it ma

DISRUPTIVE | DEMI LOVATO  - 

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA  - my only (tiny) complaint is the hat here, it's needed but idk bout this one, other than that, this is a high-fashion slay

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG  - not really living for this after your strong start :emofish: I like the top, the skirt isn't that bad (wish it was shorter though).. but the hat.. oof get it off

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH  - the gif really helped. Like how both the top and the skirt have this ''wrapped'' feel

LCTV | EMMA STONE  - it's ugly

KYLIE JENNER | ANGELINA JOLIE  - now why she have 3 tatas? pattern is pretty though but this is not that memorable

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY  - it's kinda 2 outfits in one imo :rip: the suit itself is nice tho, but it def clashes with that footlocker t

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.