• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

The designer used fabric to create a Pattern which can be seen throughout the entire ensemble, think outside the box :alexz3:

Very risky. Hope it pays off.

5 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

Very risky. Hope it pays off.

thank you, I hope it does :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator

lmao one of these is so ugly 

5 minutes ago, Element said:

lmao one of these is so ugly 

which one

ssopVq4.png

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – Okay this is cute, the pattern is cute, I think it would’ve been better if the color of the dress wasn’t black. And the pink wrists are so random and don’t fit the look at all. But overall, it’s okay

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – Oh wow… yes ma’AM! All the jewels, the blue with that silver, whew! All the details are great. I just wish that the cutout above the chest was symmetrical because it looks odd. She could’ve put a bit more effort in her hair so that it fits the slay of the outfit.

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT – Well… It’s a suit with… interesting colors. Unfortunately, I think that the colors are hideous.

DESTRO | BILLY PORTER – Cute suit, cute matching glasses. I don’t really like the print on the suit, it’s kinda messy.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – Okay I like the skirt a lot, the pattern is pretty, but it looks like 0 effort was put on her entire upper body, it definitely needed something extra. Overall, I like it!

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – This is okay, she’s eloguent but it’s also see through. I appreciate this, but I just don’t really like the print, the hairy flowers (?)… idk, but it’s cute overall.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – Okay I really like this interpretation of this round, a slay tbh. The overall shape, the shoulders, the netting on her face, I like it a lot!

ICY | LADY GAGA – Cute, I like how everything’s matching, from the hat, to the glasses down to the purse and shoes. The pattern is also pretty effective.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT – Oh………… bless her… The hair, the pattern, the colors, the shoes… it’s all really tragic, will pray for her tonight

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS – Well I wish we could see more than just her upper body, is she wearing shorts? pants? a skirt? a dress? idk! But it’s cute, I think it fits her well, it’s nothing gagworthy, but I think it’s decent.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – I don’t think that the random model’s picture was necessary but anyway. I like how big and how much of an impact it has. The pattern is not the main focus of the look but it definitely adds to the overall look. I like it.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – Well she’s serving fancy pajama. The “pattern” is whatever. I don’t really care for this.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – Nanfe did it better, the ruffles on the top don’t look good, I don’t like how baggy the pants are.

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS – Serving cultural eloguence! I like the shape, especially the sleeves, the pattern and the colors are very pretty… yes ma’am!

GUERO | CIARA – I hate the color, the pattern is whatever, the shoulder pads don’t really work here, the shape doesn’t really work either… not a huge fan

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – Well idk about the pattern, kinda serving kids drawing and the socks kinda ruin the entire look, but I like how much impact the colors have. The shape of the entire outfit is cute too!

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O – Kind of a bootleg version of Gaga’s look. The shoes are definitely not working here, but I appreciate all the different patterns together.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – I know it’s intentional, but I really hate how wrinkly the entire thing is. Other than that, it’s cute, nothing else to say really… but it’s SO wrinkly, Madonna WISHES

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – The holes on the top part don’t work with the rest for me. The stripes on the skirt are kinda of uglee if you look at it alone and the pattern on the sleeves is kind of a lot compared to the rest of the look… idk ma! I still like it better than several others, at least it’s interesting and not too messy.

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE – It’s kind of the same shape as her other looks, but it looks like she stepped out of her comfort zone! There’s a pattern which we don’t often see from her! I think she look good, not GAGGING over it, but it’s a well put together look.

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN – alkdjkads I hate youuuuuuuuu, the photoshopping, we------------------
 I’m not a fan of the long line going down the train, but other than that, the print is very pretty!

DOM | LILLY COLLINS – I kinda hate the top, but I love the colors, that light blue with that red…!

DISRUPTIVE | DEMI LOVATO – I kinda hate the shoes, the colors are very pretty, the pattern is okay. It’s very rare for me to encourage dresses, but I feel like if this was a dress, it would’ve elevated the look a lot since it looks rather off the rack. But a good improvement from the first 2 rounds!

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA – Okay yes! This is super unique, very captivating, very well put together, fits the theme, I love it!

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – Idk about the length of the skirt, the hat is lowkey the only interesting part of the look. Unfortunately, it’s also the uglee part of the outfit. A disappointment after your first rounds! But it’s well put together, there’s nothing really atrocious about it, so that’s a plus!

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – This would’ve been a SLAY for animal round, too bad Sabbath kinda sabotaged you! It works very well for print as well, but it SCREAMS animal. I like this a lot, she looks great and the shoulders definitely make the look interesting.

LCTV | EMMA STONE – Well… let’s try to think of the positives…
Now that we talked about the positives, let’s look at what could be better. The boob area has no shape, I don’t think the separate colors were needed if the patterns stayed the same, the shoes don’t go with the look, she’s in desperate need of a bracelet, a ring, or a necklace, just some sort of jewelry. The hair is also not what I would expect for someone walking down a red carpet.

KYLIE JENNER | ANGELINA JOLIE – Well the pattern is pretty. I don’t know about the boob area, was she trying to pull an Yvie Oddly and make 3 boobs? I’m not gagged by the look, it’s cute though.

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY – I like the pattern on the pants and the suit, I think it was cute to also have a print on the shirt (even if it's serving footlocker worker), but I don’t think that both of them go well together. But it’s cute overall.

• ATRL Moderator

LCTV | EMMA STONE – Well… let’s try to think of the positives…

:skull:

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

which one

ssopVq4.png

the judges are loving it so far so i guess my opinion is just not correct fffff

Just now, Element said:

the judges are loving it so far so i guess my opinion is just not correct fffff

:eli:

4 minutes ago, thecptz said:

die pinkbox

ssopVq4.png

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

ssopVq4.png

are we agreeing on this

Why are we asking a 77 year old woman her opinion on today's fashion?

ssopVq4.png

I dragged almost everyone, so even the girls who got mixed critiques can get a high ranking :swan:

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

:eli:

:eli::eli::eli:

9 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I dragged almost everyone, so even the girls who got mixed critiques can get a high ranking :swan:

shut up

31 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

DISRUPTIVE | DEMI LOVATO – I kinda hate the shoes, the colors are very pretty, the pattern is okay. It’s very rare for me to encourage dresses, but I feel like if this was a dress, it would’ve elevated the look a lot since it looks rather off the rack. But a good improvement from the first 2 rounds!

i'll take it :swan: 

23 minutes ago, thecptz said:

are we agreeing on this

won't confirm this but i also won't deny it

vEwfFWy.jpg

5 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

lemme change my rankings

i know you don't like me :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.