The Color Game 9 ? | WE HAVE A WINNER! ?PINKBOX HOST

Sabbath

23 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

might switch like a *** later on but I think this is actually a really solid round :clap3: 

PTC

giphy.gif

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Disruptive said:

PTC

giphy.gif

I need to do some other stuff first x

I'll do it in the next few hours tho xox

uU6vkvX.png

@Clueless

Spoiler

LENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – It's alright. I'm not a massive fan of the fur cuffs; somehow they cheapen the look for me. 

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – A Balmain (?) moment! Very on-theme for the Heavenly Bodies Met Gala.

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT – I'm loving this sequin print. It's a very simple look, but it still stands out as a solid choice.

DESTRO | BILLY PORTER – I do not love this. It reminds me of one of Ru's worse Klein Epstein & Parker suits. And the shoes....chile...

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – YUUUPPPP BITCH! The embroidery has me FRIED.

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – It gets the job done. I ain't mad. Wish we couldn't see the boyshorts underneath the gown, though. That's my only complaint.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – Is this a pattern? Whatever it is, it's absolutely stunning. Loving the Maleficent vibes.

ICY | LADY GAGA  – It was cute at the time. It's just kinda whatever now: seen it, been there, done that. I think I'd like to see you get more current with Gaga :rip: 

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT – I appreciate what she was going for here, but it just kinda falls flat. And the shoes are just a big fat MISS with this look.

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS – It's cute and clean and w.e., but it's really just a top and some pants. I wish we had more pics of the actual look from head to toe. Step it up ma. And subjecting us to Señorita in that vid? Not cute.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – I'm not responding well to this at all. It was super impactful and made sense on stage, but as a standalone look, it's not doing her any favors. 

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – It's pretty. I'm not gagging or anything though.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – Hm. I like the whole matching separates vibe, but I'm not a huge fan of the silhouette. The baggy pants with the top (whose shape I can't even really describe) aren't working well together for me.

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS – Monet X Change AS4 finale vibes. It's very pretty.

GUERO | CIARA – Random club minidress. The print and color are both hideous imo.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – Whew! You stepped it up big time this round. Love the drama of the bow. Pretty much head to toe perfection.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O  – Lowkey the elevated version of Ciara's look this round. It's not ALL the way there, but I can appreciate the fact that it feels like a fully-realized lewk.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – I'm not really getting prints/patterns here.. but GODbath approved it so.. Um it's cute. Would've been better without the three panels across the bust area.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – Damn there's a lot going on. The ruffles along the edge at the bottom, the belt, the cutouts section, the sleeves... I'm not sure if it really comes together that well to me.

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE – This dress feels so lifeless and flat. Makes me kinda sad.

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN – Really pretty print.

DOM | LILY COLLINS – I like the top, but the bottom feels like an afterthought. 

DISRUPTIVE | DEMI LOVATO – Cheap club dress.

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA – This is VERY cool. I love that every inch of her is covered with the print. Very high fashion.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – It's cute.

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – I'm very here for this. I'm glad that we got that gif so we could see the fabric glisten like that.

LCTV | EMMA STONE – Sweetie....

KYLIE JENNER | ANGELINA JOLIE – I really don't know what so say. It's just... there... It's not bad at all, but it's not making me feel anything.

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY – At least you tried.... that paisley print just ain't working with the stripes here. And I promise I'm not being biased against males in this game.

i-

thanks clueless! coming for SAFE whew

9 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

A Balmain (?) moment! Very on-theme for the Heavenly Bodies Met Gala.

both statements are correct :gaycat1: thank you clueful :heart2:

I feel like miss disliked all but 4-5 girls ddd

Feeling confident still !

Basically waiting to see if I'm Low Safe Bottom 3 or out lol.

The designer used fabric to create a Pattern which can be seen throughout the entire ensemble, think outside the box :alexz3:

• ATRL Moderator

whew my SAFE era has begun again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.