Ok you’re getting tanked

whiney ****

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

whiney ****

Pls leave 

this world 

24 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Ok you’re getting tanked

Yes please and save me from Eliminaysha Lopez.

2 minutes ago, Clueless said:

You first

f@ggot

Wasn’t even talking to you wtf

1 minute ago, Clueless said:

And?

Please die

2 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Pls leave 

this world 

now im literally going to stay alive out of spite 

2 hours ago, Clueless said:

You first

f@ggot

tell ha clueful 

RIvWS1s.gif

uU6vkvX.png

Spoiler
On 11/19/2019 at 9:39 PM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – Okay… Well she looks good and is serving businesswoman. It’s nothing special, but I like the shade of yellow. Also the pants are odd, especially at her vagina.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – Another serve from you this round. I love how big and dramatic this is, serving regality!

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT – Well… I like the fact that she looks old. I’m usually a fan of fringe, but the layers of fringe here look odd, as well as the separation of the different patterns at her breast area.

DESTRO | BILLY PORTER – I personally see orange, but if Sabbath approved it, then I won’t penalize you for the color. Anyway, this is kind of a serve, I love the suit with the train, the makeup too. The only thing I don’t really like is the hat, it looks flimsy and the way it attaches to his head looks like he has a toothache and needs that to keep his mouth stable.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – Okay this is cute… Not like your R1 entry though. I think she needed a hat with that, it’s a bit simple so a hat would’ve made it a bit more interesting and she’s serving cold weather with that scarf and those boots, so it would make sense!

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – I like the dramatics in this look as well! The only thing is that the shape of the bottom part is… suspicious and the feathers (?) on it are kind of serving arts and crafts. But I still like the look!

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – The details……………… a serve was provided today.

ICY | LADY GAGA – An iconique look… but is it fashionable? I like the look, but I think it’s more because of the association of the music video. Also, one thing that I hate is visible corsets on top of clothes. But it’s cute!

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - This is so wrinkly all around, it literally looks like wrapping paper, the ugly ruffles add to the wrapping paper effect and the layers of the skirt is not really cute.

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS – Well the shape of the skirt is inch resting and different. The shirt aka the only yellow part is kind of a miss for me. It’s like see through but at the same time not really? The sleeves are odd (and not in a positive way), and the way it goes from see through to material from the shoulder down to the elbow and then it’s see through again, idk ma… But she looks good and well put together, I wouldn’t say that it’s ugly either

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – Erm… well……….. it’s definitely better than what I expected from you! I don’t feel anything from this, I don’t really care for it, but I wouldn’t say that it’s UGLY. However, this again really doesn’t justify you picking the same celeb again, kinda showing that you did everything you could with her last szn! But we’ll sea I guess!

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – Okay I like this, yellow from head to toe and it’s kind of extra all around and the mix of gold is a really nice touch.

KATYCATPH | ANNA CLEVELAND – Whew chile, not the little yellow petals being the only yellow in this look fff. This is definitely a boot, the brown color is really not cute, the absence of fit from the outfit giving grandma clothes realness (which I can appreciate if it’s intentional, but it doesn’t look like she was trying to serve old). This is kind of hideous to look at.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – I love green! The black “ruffles” (?) are really not cute, did not do the outfit any favors and the random black lines are very distracting as well. At the same time, they’re the only thing making this look kind of interesting so…

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS – Okay at this Margot Robbie evolution. It’s kind of just a coat, but it’s also grand and shows that she’s that bitch.

GUERO | CIARA – It really just looks like a piece of fabric wrapped around her and then tied a knot on her left shoulder to keep it in place.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – The quality of the picture, whew chile…  Anyway, this also looks like fabric wrapped around her, but a bit more inch resting since I always love those kinds of sleeves. But overall, meh. I like how the color pops though.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O – Okay this is cute, just a lil outfit to go to the groceries. The pop of pink is cute as well. Not a gagworthy look, but it’s cute.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – A serve was provided today. The color bitch… the gradient, whewww! The layers on the look make it look very nice and the top part is inch resting. My only complaint is that I wish the two waves on the top half were more to the side since it’s covering her entire neck

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – I’m kinda loving all the elements in this, there are a lot of interesting things! If I’m being very nitpicky, the part below the corset starts to go arts and crafts-y and I can’t help but to think that this would be better with a longer and more dramatic skirt.

RIAN. | NICKI MINAJ – Yeah no sorry. The coat with that big grey pocket, the white and green collar, the beige/nude bra, the granny panties, the neon green and pink boots…

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE – Again, she looks cute but super basic. Basicness seems to be her brand, it works for her, but unfortunately, maybe not the best brand for this game. But I wouldn’t say that it’s ugly or bad at all, she actually looks nice as always, it’s just not exciting at all.

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN – The censoring fffffffffffffffffffffff. But yeah no, the only interesting part about this is the shape at the boobs they did. Unfortunately, I think it’s… really not flattering and did the dress no favors.

DOM | LILLY COLLINS – The clothes are baggy, which is intentional in this case, but I don’t think it works for her. And the shade of yellow isn’t really cute either. Even if the clothes fit very nicely and the color was nice, the outfit would’ve been… there

DISRUPTIVE | DEMI LOVATO – Well… from the half outfit that I can see, the jewels and rhinestones are pretty even if it does border on arts and crafts. The yellow is very minimal and one thing that I hate other than corsets over clothes is failed nude illusions, which is the case here. But it’s not HIDEOUS, just not a great exciting look.

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA – Well.. another recycled look! At least it’s a good one! Love how big and puffy it is, love the fascinator in the second look, it’s kind of an iconic moment!

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – This would normally be a bit on the safe side, but the styling with the boots, what’s underneath the coat and the glasses turn this into a pretty fierce look.

FIERCE | P!NK – :monkey:

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – This isn’t really working for me unfortunately. The striped skirt, the orange apron, the random green, I’m not feeling it this round. It’s not UGLY, but definitely not a great look.

LCTV | EMMA STONE – She looks gorgeous, I like the back, but the dress is loose and the shoulder pads are odd and unnecessary. Not a huge fan of the striped pattern either. But she looks pretty!

KYLIE JENNER | ANGELINA JOLIE – Um… Well I like it from the legs down, but the middle part is excessively wrinkly and frumpy. The color isn’t my favorite either. Luving those Madonna arms tho

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - Okay, this is cute, he looks good and I like the shine of the suit. Nothing else to say really, it's a suit at the end of the day.

@Alena @Noah @Aiko. @Destro @kipperskipper @Overprotected @Nurr @icy @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility @Rian. @Lukey @Sasuke Uchiha @prézli @Dom @Disruptive  @DevonRoars @thecptz @fiercE @Yvess @LCTV @Black Canary

On 11/20/2019 at 9:17 AM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Navyofbadgals

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - it's okay. Not wild about it, but as far as yellow goes this is a decent outfit to go with it.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - it's quite a lot.. and I appreciate the risk but I feel like this is a case of where you either love it or hate it.. and I'm in the latter group. It's too much, it feels a bit disjointed and it's so grand without really justifiying its grandness. Seperately the top might look cool, but this is a yellow round soo

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT - it's at the very least a step up from last round, but it's still not quite there yet. The fringe doesn't really work, it feels too seperated imo

DESTRO | BILLY PORTER - I do like the idea of this type of hat, but the execution of it :mandown: idk bout that! The whole thing is great tho, it's very dramatic but it works

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - it's cute

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - yeah this is nice, I agree that the bottom part could've been better but I still like this overall

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - now MISS THING :jonny: 

ICY | LADY GAGA - iconic moment, look has a nice camp factor to it, but is it the best fashion look? definitely not

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - now girl..

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - the skirt here is atrocious.. I like the fabric of the top but the sleeves aren't really too cute with this either.. hmm

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - not ugly, not amazing. The top part is cute tho, the rest is just.. there?

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - great entry, idk what to say but it's great x

KATYCATPH | ANNA CLEVELAND - 

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - idk who she pissed off that they put those ugly black ruffles on it, but damn did she piss someone off huh? the rest of the look is just ok

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - simple but effective yup

GUERO | CIARA - a step up from last round. This is a nice dress (though I guess that's also all it is tbh)

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - doesn't quite suit her, but it's not really awful. It is just.. there

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - yeah there's not a winning look here, but there's also nothing wrong here. It's a really neat candid 

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - YUP! Everything about this is great, this is how you do yellow

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - it's definitely memorable :thing: I don't hate it but I don't know if I really love it, the details are amazing, but as a look overall it's just not.. quite there yet? just like you with your diet, you have a long way to go whale

RIAN. | NICKI MINAJ - feel like this is the 1000th time I see this damn raincoat outfit and everytime it gets uglier

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE - white round entry.. but make it yellow, I guess? tho I will say that this is the better one of the two but meh

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - it does not work. The top part is actually nice, but it loses any coolness thanks to the rest of the dress

DOM | LILY COLLINS - it doesn't suit her and even if it did, it's not really a showstopper

DISRUPTIVE | DEMI LOVATO - this is tacky :rip: 

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - yup an iconic fashion moment, and honestly there was no other look to send here, but I wonder if we'll see outfits that I hadn't sent back then :deadbanana: Again, I totally get it for this one (and I'm not docking points or anything) but I would love to see new stuff in future rounds, because this one surely has landed you to the next round

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - now why is the gif making me stan this :bibliahh: this bad bitch whew, serving: 

FIERCE | P!NK - 

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - it feels a bit thrown together, it's not the worst of the bunch but def a disappointment after your great start, esp the skirt here is not working for me

LCTV | EMMA STONE - it's not a nice fit at all, and seeing how basic the dress is, that looseness really kills the look here. Face is serving though!

KYLIE JENNER | ANGELINA JOLIE - it feels somewhat dated :rip: idk but at the very least I can say that the top part isn't really nice, though on the other hand I've also seen much, much worse this round so I guess this is passable

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O' PRY  - I thought your ass was eliminated? Is sabbath that much of a horndog? yeesh (this is a nice suit though and yellow fits him surprisingly well)

-------------------

@K$Ellie:

@Alena @Noah @Aiko. @Destro @kipperskipper @Overprotected @Nurr @icy @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility @Rian. @Sasuke Uchiha @prézli @Dom @Disruptive  @DevonRoars @thecptz @fiercE @Yvess @LCTV @Black Canary

On 11/20/2019 at 12:17 PM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Psycho

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - This is a cute walking outfit and doesn't look off the rack. The shade of yellow is cute and I like the way she wears the jacket, ignoring the arms. Very high fashion. Also like the matching shoes. The white shirt is a minor complaint. Nothing spectacular but it'll do pig

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - Serve drama! The fur thing definitely adds to the look and brings it to a wintery place. The gold detailing is a nice touch. Not a huge fan of the ruffling in the dress, and the color is a little too mustard for my liking. But still a solid look.

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT - I like my fringe but I think the fringe on this one is a little too long, I wish the legs were a little more slimming. Not a big fan of the heels either. The overall styling and accessories is nice.

DESTRO | BILLY PORTER - If I ignore the thing on his head and the choice makeup, I see a nice dramatic and campy outfit. It's not just a suit, it's fun and unique. The cape could be a little shorter but I don't mind too much. An improvement from last week

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - This is a little frumpy for me. I don't like the bottom of the dress... or the top. Not for me

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - Come thru big bird! Very grand look and would steal the show on the red carpet. Nice job

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - She's snatched bitched! The full shot of the dress looks great and very detailed and the bottom adds a nice effect.

ICY | LADY GAGA - An iconic lewk whew! The little shoulder pieces really make the look for me. 

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - The papery effect of the dress is interesting but the overall dress isn't amazing

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - This actually would have looked better without the yellow shirt lol. I don't know what she's trying to serve but it's not really working for me

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - Iconic lewk. The ruffles are cute and I like how you can see her legs. Overall a nice look.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - Banging body, spicy mommy! Whew the curves. The pieces work together well to elevate the lewk

KATYCATPH | ANNA CLEVELAND - This is a little frumpy for me. I don't like the bottom of the outfit... or the top. Not for me [2]

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - Basic. The black things make it slightly more interesting but.. still basic

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - This angle is definitely helping her. She would turn some heads on the street (in a good way). I like it

GUERO | CIARA - Pretty basic dress, nothing wowing me. She looks good at least

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - Not a big fan of this one. The dress is too neon, it looks like a bed sheet wrapped around her with a baisc belt. The tights aren't working either for me. Also could have used some accessories.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - A little basic for me. I don't feel any excitement or star power from this outfit. Step it up

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - The upgrade of it all! Loving this look - the color gradient, the material, the shape, the top especially, the cute shoe, the accessories. Great job

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - Living for this couture scarecrow moment. The details are quite exquisite for such a look. Keep it up gworl

RIAN. | NICKI MINAJ - The jacket itself isn't very cute but it paired with the bra and bodysuit thing and the boots... its clashing for me. Not living for this look

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE - How very White Round of The Color Game 9 of her. Though this one is cuter than the last look so I'll give her that

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - Decent dress. Not amazing but not bad.

DOM | LILLY COLLINS - It's a coat with pants. Groundbreaking

DISRUPTIVE | DEMI LOVATO - This bumblebee mess.. screaming 2011. Ugly. Praying for her bottom half by the way, we miss it!

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - Cute tulle dress, nothing much to say about it

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - Cute day look and she knows how to model it well

FIERCE | P!NK - Pffft. The mix of the edgy biker jacket with with the basic bed sheet dress and the red heels is not doing it for me. It just looks like it was thrown together at the last minute. Badly coordinated look

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - Lemme ignore her piercing beauty and say that the outfit is... cute. I don't hate it, don't love it either..

LCTV | EMMA STONE - frump·y /ˈfrəmpē/ adjective (of a woman or her clothes) dowdy and old-fashioned. But yeah, the dress texture isn't doing it for me and neither is the... breast area. Do better

KYLIE JENNER | ANGELINA JOLIE - She looks like a yellow anus.

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - He wants what Billy Porter has. That's excitement, uniqueness and personality.

@Alena @Noah @Aiko. @Destro @kipperskipper @Overprotected @Nurr @icy @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility @Rian. @Sasuke Uchiha @prézli @Dom @Disruptive  @DevonRoars @thecptz @fiercE @Yvess @LCTV @Black Canary

On 11/20/2019 at 1:41 PM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – This is cute. It's not blowing me away or moving me at all like your first entry, but it works. Nevertheless, It's clean and well put together

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – The stole is taking over here. We can't see the dress at all, really. I don't really know what to say. There are just too many textures and colors going on for me. Maybe I would've liked it more without the fur stole, it just feels super random. The whole look feels randomly put together.

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT – I like this. I feel like it would've been even more of a serve if the fringe was thicker, or if it was double-layered so we couldn't see the gaps. It's a really cool look. Again, I wish we had different shoes, but what can ya do?

DESTRO | BILLY PORTER – Oh... he went there. I don't like this as much as the first look, but it gets the job done. He went extra af with this look, but it does come together somehow.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – It's a little sad, ngl. It's not really bad, but I don't love the shade of yellow with those dark flowers on it. Hm....

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – It's a cool look. Love the volume in the top, I wish the bottom was... different, though.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – Another nude illusion dress. Very exciting :sadviolin:. Jk, it's done right so I can't complain.

ICY | LADY GAGA – Very dated. She definitely had better yellow lewks. Iconic for its time? Of course. But it wasn't a great choice imo.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT – Origami teas. I kinda grew to like this more over time, but it's still not all the way there.

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS – The fabrics together feel so random. The top literally looks like you called her up and told her to throw it on because you needed it for this challenge.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – I was never a fan of this look at all. It feels cheap to me. And yeah, I really hope you didn't short change yourself by picking the same celebrity again when you did so well with your picks last season.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – It's cute. I love the gold accents.

KATYCATPH | ANNA CLEVELAND – Very Arabian restaurant curtains. It's a giant no from me. Very ill-fitting.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – It feels a little over the top somehow. Like why the black fish gills? It's not bad, you got the job done. I'm just questioning the taste level here.

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS – Love this. It's super dramatic without being cheapened with overstyling.

GUERO | CIARA – It's clean and cute. A step up from last week.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – It's fine. Extremely uninspiring, though.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O – Very clean and bright. I like it.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – LOVE the ombre. This gown is ****ing incredible.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – The styling here is insane. Yeah, we've decided to stan for forever.

RIAN. | NICKI MINAJ – I liked this for the photoshoot, but it doesn't really work on its own. It's just a bra and a trenchcoat.

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE  – The slightly upgraded version of your first look. Turn up the volume, we know she wears Chanel, what's next?

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN – I actually like this a lot. The draping detail is really cool.

DOM | LILY COLLINS – It's fine.

DISRUPTIVE | DEMI LOVATO – 

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA – First pic serving fried meme. It's a nice look, though. I like the fascinator/veil detail. I don't love the Big Bird feather top, though.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – Very chic. I love it.

FIERCE | P!NK – No ma'am. Serving *fun* frumpy mom/

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – Very cool and interesting. The orange skirt on top could've gone, though. Serving sexy teacher.

LCTV | EMMA STONE – Very boring. Not bad, but not exciting. The dress actually looks like a SERVE from the back, but then she turns around and it's Frump City. It looks so Ill-fitting in the front.

KYLIE JENNER | ANGELINA JOLIE – It was fine for the time, but it's not exciting me at all rn.

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O' PRY – Erm. It's not horrible, but I'm not excited by this at all.

19 hours ago, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - Yeah, I’m gonna agree with everyone else, this is cute and well put together but not mind-blowing. I like the shade of yellow and how it was used for the shoes as well.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - I like the “feel” of this look, it’s very grand. I’m not that bothered by the stole ‘cause it adds to that, but then again we can’t really see what’s going on with the dress, which is the yellow part of the outfit. Overall I think it looks interesting, and I like it. I’m not a fan of the gloves or the ruffled fabric around her hips, it looks a little bulky and since we can’t really see what’s going on on top, it looks kinda randomly placed.

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT - I think this is much better than your R1 entry, so let’s celebrate that! I think this shade of yellow looks gorgeous on her. I like the idea for this, just wish the fringe was thicker. My biggest complaint is that the first three rows of fringe on the pants kinda look like a skirt since they were done differently than the rest of the legs and it bothers me a bit, I wish it was an actual skirt or that they were done in the same way.

DESTRO | BILLY PORTER - Yup, he said NO BASICS ALLOWED this is nice, and I appreciate that he’s always looking for ways to make his outfits more interesting. I like the shoulder, the train, the cut on the suit, it works. I wish they used a different fabric tho ‘cause it looks a little cheap to me, but it doesn’t ruin it.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - Eh. It’s not the worst but is this really her best yellow look? I don’t hate it, I think it gets the job done and this isn’t sending you home but everything about this looks safe and honestly, boring.  I appreciate the cut on the skirt, it gives it a little bit of life.

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - I actually really like this. It’s very dramatic and I think the silhouette works really well with this color. Yeah, the skirt could’ve been different but it doesn’t ruin it.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - Absolutely fantastic luv! xx The details are so beautifully done and I love the little pops of blue in it.  The headpiece is great as well. 10/10

ICY | LADY GAGA - Ugh, her best song and her best video, PERIOD! I like the sleeves and the print. It’s not her best fashion moment but it’s campy and fun done right.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - I used to like this look but now everytime I see it, I can’t help but notice the tights. I like the structure but the fabric looks very arts and craft-y and not in a good way. I think it works for the cover, but not as a whole.

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - Element, I know we are best friends and everything but this isn’t IT. Honestly, it just looks basic-trying-to-be-fashion to me. I’m not a fan of the skirt but at least is something unique. The yellow piece is just ugly, I don’t think the transparency worked here. 

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - It’s cute, it’s fun. Is it a showstopping fashion moment? No, but it works. I’m not a fan of skirts like this where the front is shorter than the rest but it makes sense here. I also like how they incorporated the other colors with the yellow. Hate to see it!

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - Absolutely. One of my favorite stage outfits from her, it’s just gorgeous and sleek and perfectly fitted. I love the hat and the gold accents and the gloves and the robe, everything is just exquisite.

KATYCATPH | ANNA CLEVELAND - I don’t know how to say this politely but I hate everything about this look. The mix of the brown fabric with the yellow looks hideous to me and the pattern is very clunky. I think the fit isn’t right and it looks too loose and not on purpose, it’s like there’s no shape to her at all. A big miss for me this round. 

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - This looks very……bulky. Especially the shoulders, which at first I thought was on purpose, but looking at the other pics I guess it’s not. I hate the big zippers and the random ruffles. I think the idea of the black seams work, and would’ve worked better without the other things (and with a little bit of redesign). It’s funny because I find it to be too much in the sense that there’s a lot going on and at the same time it still manages to feel bland. 

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - I like it. I wish we could see more, but it looks fine. I don’t have much to say but just know I think this is great and very fashionable and well put together.

GUERO | CIARA - Much much better than last round. I really like the asymmetry on both the front and the back of the dress, it really works. My only complaint is that I hate the white inside of the dress, I wish it was yellow like the rest.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - Yeah, it kinda looks like a bedsheet wrapped around ha. I don’t think the sleeve works with this neckline. Look, I don’t like this but I don’t hate it, so there’s that.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - This is very cute and casual and it works for this round, if this is her best yellow look, then how lucky that this is round 2. It looks very clean and well put together.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - I really like the gradients going on all over the dress, they look great. I get that the shoulder elevates the dress but _personally_ I’m not in love with it. This is a great improvement from the last round, keep it up!

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - Category is…Scarecrow Eleganza! I really like the details in the corset, they’re so well done. The headpiece is great too. I love that this feels very conceptual and unique. Even the tights work in this look, whew.

RIAN. | NICKI MINAJ - Overall, I’d say this just pretty plain and safe, like it’s just a coat thrown on top of underwear. Like Taylor’s outfit, I think it works for a cover, but when you look at it as an outfit I just wish there was more to it.

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE - Style wise is too similar to your first entry. It’s cute and it looks good on her but try with something a lil different next round before it gets repetitive.

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - I don’t like the fabric coming out of her boob kii I think it would work better if the bust part was different or if the draping started in the center, but besides that, I really like this soft yellow color. The outfit is cute but not too memorable.

DOM | LILLY COLLINS - First of all I screamed when I saw that you only sent an IG link lmao. I’m not feeling this, I don’t really like the baggy jacket and since we can’t see what’s underneath, that’s pretty much the only thing I can comment on.

DISRUPTIVE | DEMI LOVATO - I’m still cackling at the ponytail :bibliahh: I mean, it’s not absolutely hideous but it’s not, you know, that good either. I think they did well with the embroidery, especially considering that it makes the entire dress. It looks super dated tho, wishing you…an ounce of luck! 

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - I like this, it’s very princess-like and delicate. I like the headpiece she’s wearing on the first and third pic

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - Yeah, that gif is a SERVE kii I like it, it could’ve been another simple outfit but the top really gives it an edge and makes it so much cooler.

FIERCE | P!NK - I don’t get the jacket with this type of dress. The dress itself is very basic and would need something else to elevate the look ‘cause it just looks like a piece of fabric. 

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - I already told you but the fourth pic is gorgeous and I want everyone who reads the critiques to know that. It’s gorgeous! Now, for the outfit, I’m not crazy about it, it’s nice and I like how different it is from the rest but I could have done without the skirt (?) on top of the other skirt, overall I think you did good.

LCTV | EMMA STONE - I like the back better. I don’t like the fabric they used for this, I think the idea was there but the execution was meh. Wish you included a closeup ‘cause there’s no way I would be able to tell there’s crystals on the shoulders had you not put a description. It’s okay but step it up!

KYLIE JENNER | ANGELINA JOLIE - The dress look a little old but she still looks hot so :cm: 

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - Cute, clean and sleek. Welcome back 0S1vVJ6.png

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

Reveal hidden contents

OMG! Legendaric legend.

1 minute ago, URBAN said:

OMG! Legendaric legend.

Qx0Ooeg.gif 

hi let's make this the hit gif

ut6UP9V.gif

5 hours ago, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

Reveal hidden contents

Icon but you quoted some rando instead of Psycho's crits

YPoQXiZ.gif

6 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

YPoQXiZ.gif

:bibliahh: not maybe i'll survive

7 hours ago, Invisibility said:

YPoQXiZ.gif

My critiques being held hostage once again

YPoQXiZ.gif

13 minutes ago, Psycho said:

My critiques being held hostage once again

YPoQXiZ.gif

good, hopefully they'll receive the lethal injection ASAP!

AlOhSMJ.gif

8 hours ago, Invisibility said:

YPoQXiZ.gif

sdhjsfjhf i swear it had psycho's critiques last night :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

sdhjsfjhf i swear it had psycho's critiques last night :deadbanana2:

It never had.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.