Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Alena said:

Noo ;_;

It's alright. I ****ed up and I also don't really have much yellow looks to choose from. It's either what I sent or a gown that looks like a bedsheet.

giles+deacon.jpg

Just now, DevonRoars said:

...results soon?

Hopefully so that I can be put out of my misery sooner. I believe it is only @Sabbath that needs to post ha critiques.

thanks frog and clueful :clap3:

Why can't the judges just admit they are f****** and wish they could wear gowns and hate seeing men wearing MENS fashion

5 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

results tomorrow

Oh yes, prolong my agony. :celestial4:

2 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

It's alright. I ****ed up and I also don't really have much yellow looks to choose from. It's either what I sent or a gown that looks like a bedsheet.

giles+deacon.jpg

The bedsheet is better 

2 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

giles+deacon.jpg

Okay but the cow print gown could've lowkey been a white round serve

45 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

critiques in a bit

where? where are they?

RdpnIqu.gif

naht sure if clueless sabotaged my ranking or not

8 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

The bedsheet is better 

But probably still won't be enough to save me from eliminaysha lopez.

3 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Okay but the cow print gown could've lowkey been a white round serve

Really? I find it tacky and almost atrocious. This was my other choice but I didn't send it because I didn't want the judges to see another gown.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr3PTj6y7VuLXGMkHH4a1

3 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Really? I find it tacky and almost atrocious. This was my other choice but I didn't send it because I didn't want the judges to see another gown.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr3PTj6y7VuLXGMkHH4a1

I feel u, my other white option was this gown

61e4f7ea93d3fc8a1f40ada20935c1e5-opt-resp2400v.jpg.webp

24 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

I mean it would’ve been better tho so :michael: who knows 

uU6vkvX.png

@Sabbath

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - Yeah, I’m gonna agree with everyone else, this is cute and well put together but not mind-blowing. I like the shade of yellow and how it was used for the shoes as well.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - I like the “feel” of this look, it’s very grand. I’m not that bothered by the stole ‘cause it adds to that, but then again we can’t really see what’s going on with the dress, which is the yellow part of the outfit. Overall I think it looks interesting, and I like it. I’m not a fan of the gloves or the ruffled fabric around her hips, it looks a little bulky and since we can’t really see what’s going on on top, it looks kinda randomly placed.

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT - I think this is much better than your R1 entry, so let’s celebrate that! I think this shade of yellow looks gorgeous on her. I like the idea for this, just wish the fringe was thicker. My biggest complaint is that the first three rows of fringe on the pants kinda look like a skirt since they were done differently than the rest of the legs and it bothers me a bit, I wish it was an actual skirt or that they were done in the same way.

DESTRO | BILLY PORTER - Yup, he said NO BASICS ALLOWED this is nice, and I appreciate that he’s always looking for ways to make his outfits more interesting. I like the shoulder, the train, the cut on the suit, it works. I wish they used a different fabric tho ‘cause it looks a little cheap to me, but it doesn’t ruin it.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - Eh. It’s not the worst but is this really her best yellow look? I don’t hate it, I think it gets the job done and this isn’t sending you home but everything about this looks safe and honestly, boring.  I appreciate the cut on the skirt, it gives it a little bit of life.

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - I actually really like this. It’s very dramatic and I think the silhouette works really well with this color. Yeah, the skirt could’ve been different but it doesn’t ruin it.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - Absolutely fantastic luv! xx The details are so beautifully done and I love the little pops of blue in it.  The headpiece is great as well. 10/10

ICY | LADY GAGA - Ugh, her best song and her best video, PERIOD! I like the sleeves and the print. It’s not her best fashion moment but it’s campy and fun done right.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - I used to like this look but now everytime I see it, I can’t help but notice the tights. I like the structure but the fabric looks very arts and craft-y and not in a good way. I think it works for the cover, but not as a whole.

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - Element, I know we are best friends and everything but this isn’t IT. Honestly, it just looks basic-trying-to-be-fashion to me. I’m not a fan of the skirt but at least is something unique. The yellow piece is just ugly, I don’t think the transparency worked here. 

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - It’s cute, it’s fun. Is it a showstopping fashion moment? No, but it works. I’m not a fan of skirts like this where the front is shorter than the rest but it makes sense here. I also like how they incorporated the other colors with the yellow. Hate to see it!

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - Absolutely. One of my favorite stage outfits from her, it’s just gorgeous and sleek and perfectly fitted. I love the hat and the gold accents and the gloves and the robe, everything is just exquisite.

KATYCATPH | ANNA CLEVELAND - I don’t know how to say this politely but I hate everything about this look. The mix of the brown fabric with the yellow looks hideous to me and the pattern is very clunky. I think the fit isn’t right and it looks too loose and not on purpose, it’s like there’s no shape to her at all. A big miss for me this round. 

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - This looks very……bulky. Especially the shoulders, which at first I thought was on purpose, but looking at the other pics I guess it’s not. I hate the big zippers and the random ruffles. I think the idea of the black seams work, and would’ve worked better without the other things (and with a little bit of redesign). It’s funny because I find it to be too much in the sense that there’s a lot going on and at the same time it still manages to feel bland. 

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - I like it. I wish we could see more, but it looks fine. I don’t have much to say but just know I think this is great and very fashionable and well put together.

GUERO | CIARA - Much much better than last round. I really like the asymmetry on both the front and the back of the dress, it really works. My only complaint is that I hate the white inside of the dress, I wish it was yellow like the rest.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - Yeah, it kinda looks like a bedsheet wrapped around ha. I don’t think the sleeve works with this neckline. Look, I don’t like this but I don’t hate it, so there’s that.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - This is very cute and casual and it works for this round, if this is her best yellow look, then how lucky that this is round 2. It looks very clean and well put together.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - I really like the gradients going on all over the dress, they look great. I get that the shoulder elevates the dress but _personally_ I’m not in love with it. This is a great improvement from the last round, keep it up!

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - Category is…Scarecrow Eleganza! I really like the details in the corset, they’re so well done. The headpiece is great too. I love that this feels very conceptual and unique. Even the tights work in this look, whew.

RIAN. | NICKI MINAJ - Overall, I’d say this just pretty plain and safe, like it’s just a coat thrown on top of underwear. Like Taylor’s outfit, I think it works for a cover, but when you look at it as an outfit I just wish there was more to it.

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE - Style wise is too similar to your first entry. It’s cute and it looks good on her but try with something a lil different next round before it gets repetitive.

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - I don’t like the fabric coming out of her boob kii I think it would work better if the bust part was different or if the draping started in the center, but besides that, I really like this soft yellow color. The outfit is cute but not too memorable.

DOM | LILLY COLLINS - First of all I screamed when I saw that you only sent an IG link lmao. I’m not feeling this, I don’t really like the baggy jacket and since we can’t see what’s underneath, that’s pretty much the only thing I can comment on.

DISRUPTIVE | DEMI LOVATO - I’m still cackling at the ponytail :bibliahh: I mean, it’s not absolutely hideous but it’s not, you know, that good either. I think they did well with the embroidery, especially considering that it makes the entire dress. It looks super dated tho, wishing you…an ounce of luck! 

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - I like this, it’s very princess-like and delicate. I like the headpiece she’s wearing on the first and third pic

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - Yeah, that gif is a SERVE kii I like it, it could’ve been another simple outfit but the top really gives it an edge and makes it so much cooler.

FIERCE | P!NK - I don’t get the jacket with this type of dress. The dress itself is very basic and would need something else to elevate the look ‘cause it just looks like a piece of fabric. 

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - I already told you but the fourth pic is gorgeous and I want everyone who reads the critiques to know that. It’s gorgeous! Now, for the outfit, I’m not crazy about it, it’s nice and I like how different it is from the rest but I could have done without the skirt (?) on top of the other skirt, overall I think you did good.

LCTV | EMMA STONE - I like the back better. I don’t like the fabric they used for this, I think the idea was there but the execution was meh. Wish you included a closeup ‘cause there’s no way I would be able to tell there’s crystals on the shoulders had you not put a description. It’s okay but step it up!

KYLIE JENNER | ANGELINA JOLIE - The dress look a little old but she still looks hot so :cm: 

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - Cute, clean and sleek. Welcome back 0S1vVJ6.png

@Alena @Noah @Aiko. @Destro @kipperskipper @Overprotected @Nurr @icy @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility @Rian. @Sasuke Uchiha @prézli @Dom @Disruptive  @DevonRoars @thecptz @fiercE @Yvess @LCTV @Black Canary

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.