and you look like a FAT C*NT

eroidujfkdlkk CHILL bitch

• ATRL Moderator

The way each successive comment gets worse for me

:chokemesanta:

uU6vkvX.png

@Clueless

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – This is cute. It's not blowing me away or moving me at all like your first entry, but it works. Nevertheless, It's clean and well put together

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – The stole is taking over here. We can't see the dress at all, really. I don't really know what to say. There are just too many textures and colors going on for me. Maybe I would've liked it more without the fur stole, it just feels super random. The whole look feels randomly put together.

AIKO. | ANGELA BASSETT – I like this. I feel like it would've been even more of a serve if the fringe was thicker, or if it was double-layered so we couldn't see the gaps. It's a really cool look. Again, I wish we had different shoes, but what can ya do?

DESTRO | BILLY PORTER – Oh... he went there. I don't like this as much as the first look, but it gets the job done. He went extra af with this look, but it does come together somehow.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – It's a little sad, ngl. It's not really bad, but I don't love the shade of yellow with those dark flowers on it. Hm....

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – It's a cool look. Love the volume in the top, I wish the bottom was... different, though.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – Another nude illusion dress. Very exciting :sadviolin:. Jk, it's done right so I can't complain.

ICY | LADY GAGA – Very dated. She definitely had better yellow lewks. Iconic for its time? Of course. But it wasn't a great choice imo.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT – Origami teas. I kinda grew to like this more over time, but it's still not all the way there.

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS – The fabrics together feel so random. The top literally looks like you called her up and told her to throw it on because you needed it for this challenge.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – I was never a fan of this look at all. It feels cheap to me. And yeah, I really hope you didn't short change yourself by picking the same celebrity again when you did so well with your picks last season.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – It's cute. I love the gold accents.

KATYCATPH | ANNA CLEVELAND – Very Arabian restaurant curtains. It's a giant no from me. Very ill-fitting.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – It feels a little over the top somehow. Like why the black fish gills? It's not bad, you got the job done. I'm just questioning the taste level here.

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS – Love this. It's super dramatic without being cheapened with overstyling.

GUERO | CIARA – It's clean and cute. A step up from last week.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – It's fine. Extremely uninspiring, though.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O – Very clean and bright. I like it.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – LOVE the ombre. This gown is ****ing incredible.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – The styling here is insane. Yeah, we've decided to stan for forever.

RIAN. | NICKI MINAJ – I liked this for the photoshoot, but it doesn't really work on its own. It's just a bra and a trenchcoat.

SASUKE UCHIHA | JENNIE  – The slightly upgraded version of your first look. Turn up the volume, we know she wears Chanel, what's next?

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN – I actually like this a lot. The draping detail is really cool.

DOM | LILY COLLINS – It's fine.

DISRUPTIVE | DEMI LOVATO – 

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA – First pic serving fried meme. It's a nice look, though. I like the fascinator/veil detail. I don't love the Big Bird feather top, though.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – Very chic. I love it.

FIERCE | P!NK – No ma'am. Serving *fun* frumpy mom/

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – Very cool and interesting. The orange skirt on top could've gone, though. Serving sexy teacher.

LCTV | EMMA STONE – Very boring. Not bad, but not exciting. The dress actually looks like a SERVE from the back, but then she turns around and it's Frump City. It looks so Ill-fitting in the front.

KYLIE JENNER | ANGELINA JOLIE – It was fine for the time, but it's not exciting me at all rn.

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O' PRY – Erm. It's not horrible, but I'm not excited by this at all.

@Alena @Noah @Aiko. @Destro @kipperskipper @Overprotected @Nurr @icy @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @KatyCatPH @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility @Rian. @Sasuke Uchiha @prézli @Dom @Disruptive  @DevonRoars @thecptz @fiercE @Yvess @LCTV @Black Canary

6 minutes ago, Element said:

:chokemesanta:

:bibliahh:

4/4 panning

Going ✈️ eliminated

Can't wait for @Sabbath to put the final nail in the coffin. :celestial4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.