The Color Game 9 ? | WE HAVE A WINNER! ?PINKBOX HOST

Sabbath

55 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

@Clueless . i will lift up my hind leg and PISS on your uglEE face when you are sleeping. :kipperskipper:

Get her

00_story.gif

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooting for He Cong! :party:

Edited by Not Like The Movies

uU6vkvX.png

@Psycho

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE -
Best Round: I'd agree this is probably your best look in this game, the color suits her and she looks elegant.
Worst Round: Cute for a photoshoot but as an outfit it's not it
TOTGA: I would've liked it more if it was just silver, I like the side shot showing the silver, but the black is basic. Also the unicorn is tacky x

NOAH | NATASHA POLY -
Best Round: Stunning! :jonny5: Opulence, she owns everything. This look is immaculate, honeshly truly
Worst Round: Now girl, you know I had to stare at Jon's ass a biT. But this look is fun and sexy 
TOTGA: This is cute but a little basic for me, it looks better when she doesn't open it up cuz then its just a black leotard.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ -
Best Round: Immaculate! Serve a biT
Worst Round: CuTe tour outfit
TOTGA: CuTe tour outfit [2] original winter look was better x

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG -
Best Round: I wouldn't say this is your best look, pooh. To me it's a little basic looking, I know she's served more than this ma
Worst Round - It's... a dress
TOTGA: Bitch! I'm gagged mawma, this is a LEWK!

@Alena @Noah @Touch It @kipperskipper

57 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

just curious, what would have been the best look for miss He :thing:

I liked these better (especially the red one) :thing:

zy3Ft3hIHrlfZRXxuA3Y_jHeDQcmSUhYR1zntiRzmcWIMFNchitDqTYh_QS7teWsDC4wlVPXKgIWxjSUcQCy_oHuAt8fO0flBPxlx3Ja9dU4rrdbKkLzwp9cm-OSbqWfIq_z7sb5

iSwtjFcdsoPBBtK9j-RAZC-qqBr94PdIQZCNmCGzFkcLD4Qt4HCvfPhboxJrZ_0dkgv2VtqByxuLRsX2LcBL4l08out8-A0xF3lbtsS3n_XHk5GT2fZ6Fz2X9g3NWLev80Hg1SPY

A5kgAGVfcNsu0FRiHp0EdQv9YqUQGdebI9fv2MBw-c-bA9iIEyz6GmNN_Lxj36OcuzVpAeam5a31L5BZp2MLB2BiU8VfnLjR835dAledw7xJd6YwGz8ZWopic20qhaZVGtbXR8qR

P-QoEd_CbYjtx0SdkT1feCUsDleh3qK69dlHWFrjC7g_tOi0_KyCLVXARRuVUglBOgBlh_0-65uKmBqiTld9wScwAt58fa5bFzzB2edcbVKwBx4xQGPgKF5P0WDuz7KaGUw18eG6

5 hours ago, Psycho said:

Reveal hidden contents

zy3Ft3hIHrlfZRXxuA3Y_jHeDQcmSUhYR1zntiRzmcWIMFNchitDqTYh_QS7teWsDC4wlVPXKgIWxjSUcQCy_oHuAt8fO0flBPxlx3Ja9dU4rrdbKkLzwp9cm-OSbqWfIq_z7sb5

iSwtjFcdsoPBBtK9j-RAZC-qqBr94PdIQZCNmCGzFkcLD4Qt4HCvfPhboxJrZ_0dkgv2VtqByxuLRsX2LcBL4l08out8-A0xF3lbtsS3n_XHk5GT2fZ6Fz2X9g3NWLev80Hg1SPY

A5kgAGVfcNsu0FRiHp0EdQv9YqUQGdebI9fv2MBw-c-bA9iIEyz6GmNN_Lxj36OcuzVpAeam5a31L5BZp2MLB2BiU8VfnLjR835dAledw7xJd6YwGz8ZWopic20qhaZVGtbXR8qR

P-QoEd_CbYjtx0SdkT1feCUsDleh3qK69dlHWFrjC7g_tOi0_KyCLVXARRuVUglBOgBlh_0-65uKmBqiTld9wScwAt58fa5bFzzB2edcbVKwBx4xQGPgKF5P0WDuz7KaGUw18eG6

i agree about the red one. still rooting for miss he cong tho!

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE

Best Round : Yeah, this is very sleek and pretty!

Worst Round : I like that it shows a different side of her that we haven't really seen, but... it's not very cute

TOTGA : I like the concept, I feel like it's different from the simplicity that we usually see. But to me, it doesn't really work THAT well... I mean a huge ass unicorn taking half your outfit, idk ma

Overall, I love your energy in this game and how you really just sent what you liked, no matter what the judges thought. You have a style that you appreciate and you go with it, luv that for you <3

NOAH | NATASHA POLY

Best Round : I loved this look! Is it your BEST one? I don't know (genuinely don't), since you've had several that I liked, but this is a good look!

Worst Round : This is a nice look, definitely not one of your best looks, but for a worst round, I like it.

TOTGA : Idk, this isn't really a look that would stand amongst your other ones. There's too big of a separation between the skirt and the leotard for me, I only see her with the leotard alone and it's giving me basic... maybe if the 2 pieces were more coherent? But like, it's still a very nice look.

Overall, I'm not gonna lie, as much as I HATE to admit it, Natasha's looks probably align with my fashion taste more than the others. I often ranked her high and I just enjoyed most of her looks as they were very sleek, well executed, but also not basic. I don't know WHO this person is, but she brought it... and I hope this inspires people in future seasons to try playing with new contestants instead of always using the ones who always return every season.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ

Best Round : yup yup! I agree with you, this was your best look and it was a good one.

Worst Round : Cute! A tour outfit like we expect from Bey

TOTGA : I actually love this, especially with that chiffon, but I lowkey HATE it because of that one awful member with an avi of this

Overall, I enjoyed Bey's looks this season and I know it hasn't always been easy for you, but I think you did well. You were disadvantaged because this is your first season and Bey has been played practically every season, but it doesn't change the fact that the looks served were... serves. Good job.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG

Best Round : I really liked this look... Is it a highlight of the season? I don't know... I think it was mostly praised that much because the round overall was really bad.

Worst Round : Cute, I'm not GAGGING over it, but it's a cute look!

TOTGA : If I wasn't gagging with worst round, NOW I'm gagging. THIS is a SERVE, whewwww, we have decided to STAN again!!! Probably one of the best looks this szn!

Overall, you were... a kii of a contestant a second season in a row. You served in some rounds, flopped in others, but overall, I think you made an impact. I don't know this person either, but I love discovering new celebrities with good fashion looks that we don't often see, especially since she's a CULTURED woman!

PinkBox trying to pretend he doesn't hate Asian women... we had to laugh

uU6vkvX.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE

Best Round: love your explanation! a very pretty and sleek dress. It's neat enough and a decent choice

Worst Round: I'm gonna be real with you here, when I first saw the worst round i was so confused because you were the only to send a bad outfit, but then i realized you still needed to send in a good look.. so yeah :thing: 

TOTGA: It looks nice from the side, but from the front up it doesn't.. really work all that well.

Overall I think you've been pretty consistent, just sending what you like, somewhat listening to the critiques but never really losing what you like :cm: I appreciate that. The other people in the final are also pretty fat, and you're the only skinnee one tbqh!

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - 

Best Round: stunning :monkey: you did that ugh!

Worst Round: kinda distracted by the f-word and his ass :thing: this is okay. I think it's sexy, but it's also a tad biT messy. Definitely not your best work, which is a shame

TOTGA: eh, I don't really like this one either. This looks like she wrapped a shower curtain around her. It just feels.. not complete. I feel like, besides best round, you kinda dropped the ball compared to your other entries in this season? It's not awful, but you can do better, and you should do better when you're in top 4 :cm: 

overall, I mean stats speak for themselves. I feel like sometimes your placements were.. too high :mandown: but stats are stats, and more importantly you've given us literally everything. From pretty dresses, to more risky stuff. Not everything worked, but every entry was memorable and that is so important too. You've done really well this season

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ -

Best Round: yup, this is cute :heart2: 

Worst Round: This is also cute :heart2: this was about the moment i realized that you actually needed to send in good outfits for this part :thing: 

TOTGA: I'm lowkey cackling at all 3 outfits here being performance outfits :thing:  I don't think this is awful, but we've seen this. Not incredibly excited about something that we've seen before but with a different print :thing: 

Overall you've done really well, I feel like the fact that Bey is being used for the 100000th time doesn't really help your case, but of all the people that used Bey, you've probably done her the most justice

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG

Best Round: You, imo, have the best round outfit of the four. I love this so much. It's really nice

Worst Round: eh, it's a tad bit forgettable, and feels like it's missing something. It's cute I guess tho, but could've been better

TOTGA: the gif is taking me out :bibliahh: this is a great look tho :clap3: 

Overall.. well.. you were disqualified so that doesn't really help you. And I don't want to crown you for Adut, because Clueless should keep that L :heart2: You've done really well though and it was a real shame when you tried to cheat :heart2: 

16 hours ago, Psycho said:

Reveal hidden contents

10 hours ago, thecptz said:

i agree about the red one. still rooting for miss he cong tho!

well that was my 2nd choice :monkey:

uU6vkvX.png

@Sabbath

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE

Best Round: I think you made the right choice tbh! It’s one of my favorite outfits you submitted this season and everything about it is great. I agree with you, I think this really represents your taste.

Worst Round: I actually like the idea for this ff I think it’s fun and very different. Also the color is great,

TOTGA: I like the interpretation for this as the animal round, I think it’s very out of the box. I’m not in love with it but I appreciate the risk.

#TeamAlena

NOAH | NATASHA POLY

Best Round: PERIOD! This dress was a moment, I love this shade of blue so much contrasted to all the silver detailing. 

Worst Round: Yeah I think this is a cool interpretation of the round. I’m not a fan of the lighter fabric on the top tho.

TOTGA: I think this one it’s just fine. It’s not terrible by any means but it’s not memorable whatsoever either.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ

Best Round: Ahhhh yes, the winner of last round of the season! It’s a great look.

TOTGA: I think this is nice but I don’t get “winter vibes” from it dd

Worst Look: I looooove this, she looks so good and the print works really well with this outfit, whew.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG

Best Round: I think this is pretty and it definitely worked the best for the winter round. I do agree with the others, I think some of your other options were better, but this is still good.

Worst Round: It’s…. a piece of fabric. But a cute piece of fabric, yup.

TOTGA: NOW…….. NOW MISS KIPPER THAT WAS…A CULTURAL RESET. I’m absolutely STANNING. I think this is one of my favorite CG looks EVER ahhhhh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.