• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted about it on Discord, but thought I might as well post something here ddd

Sorry I ghosted y’all the last few days, things got bad and complicated but the show must go on.mp3 i guess.

Thank you to everyone who worried about me, I love you all. I’m fine and life will be alright.

Color Game comes back to normal tomorrow, I promise  :heart2:

also, why are the avis so big now I-

@Alena @Noah @Touch It @kipperskipper @Invisibility

@Clueless @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @Psycho

10 minutes ago, Clueless said:

We LOVE and SUPPORT our host :jonny5::heart2:

7 minutes ago, Noah said:

omg legend I was starting to worry about u :weeps: I’m glad you’re okay :heart2: @Sabbath

:chick3:  :heart2:

Glad to know you're okay :heart2:

I just assumed results had swiftly taken place and, as per usual, my notifs never came through ff

Edited by Invisibility

Omg im glad you’re here! Love you king i hope everything is ok and take all the time you need ?????? 

uU6vkvX.png

@Clueless

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – I loved this look. Like bagels said, it's very much your aesthetic so it feels even more appropriate as your best look entry. Really nice job.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – Unconventional part 2. Yup yup yup. A serve

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – YAS BITCH. The superior version of the look that you sent for the gold round :smitten:. Head to toe regality.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – It's aight. Definitely not best look material in my eyes uwu. I don't have any particular complaints about the look, it's just not exciting.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – It's the thought that counts right? I like the idea of a full feather gown, but I'm not in love with this. I think it might be the colors? It comes across as costume-y to me.

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – It's pretty. It is what it is, a nice sleek white dress with a Christmas decoration on the arms.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – I... love this? Serving concept, serving different, I think it's very well done. I wish we saw it in color, but I like what I'm seeing.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – Hey, queen! Girl, you have done it again. Constantly raising the bar for us all, and doing it flawlessly. I’d say I’m surprised... but I know who you are! Girl, you make me SO proud. And I love you.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – Imagine how TIRED we are [17]. Having that said, this is a very great look, she looks amazing and the nude illusion absolutely works, so I am satisfied.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – I like this, it's simple, but fashion. I do worry that it is a bit too simple for a BEST LOOK round though. I expected more.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – I like this actually, love a cute feather moment. The execution is a bit messy and idk about the colors... but it's a cute look overall. Idk about it being sent for BEST LOOK though........................ and what happened to her face

@Alena @Noah @Nurr @Touch It @kipperskipper @Invisibility

uU6vkvX.png

@Sabbath

Spoiler

Alena - Margot Robbie: I mean, it’s pretty. It’s not a showstopper but she looks good and it’s very much her and your style, very soft and cute.

Noah - Natasha Poly: YES, I love the drama on the top. I think this is very interesting, I just wish we could see the bottom of the dress, but everything looks great.

Touch It - Beyoncé: Gorgeous. Flawless. Iconic.

Kipperskipper - He Cong: I actually really like how this is put together. It’s very clean and very cool looking. I’m not sure if it’s a “best look” look but I’m into it.

Invisibility - Mariacarla Boscono: I’m not a fan of the jewels on the dress, they look kinda cheap. I like the colors they used for everything else tho. Risky queen.

7 minutes ago, Alena said:

Results tonight? @Sabbath uwu

7 minutes ago, Noah said:

TasteBox :clap3:

Results tonight? @Sabbath uwu [2]

yes, but later UwU

Spoiler

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.