• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

uU6vkvX.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - feel like this classic you. Pretty simplistic, but still very beautiful. It reminds me somewhat of Cardi's look when she won her grammy and (while that one is better) i like this one. It's sleek and simple and pretty

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - it's something special for sure.. I just.. don't really like it that much? Love how streamlined the bottom part is, but the top part just doesn't really do it for me. 

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - this is stunning, and i'm not gonna duct any points for it, but please can we ban bey no matter if she wins or not next season? same kinda goes for fadga and garbaj

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - styled very nicely. At the end of the day it's just a nice coat, but its strengths lay in the styling and the fact that there is not really anything wrong with this

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - maybe if ms. Ghoul streamed Dua Lipa - Physical she wouldn't step in a dress that looks so.. messy

@Alena @Noah @Touch It @kipperskipper @Invisibility

33 minutes ago, Noah said:

an original avant-garde look... which is difficult to do, not everybody can do that!

ririfan212.gif

king of avant-garde looks

ririfan212.gif

Just now, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Navyofbadgals

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - feel like this classic you. Pretty simplistic, but still very beautiful. It reminds me somewhat of Cardi's look when she won her grammy and (while that one is better) i like this one. It's sleek and simple and pretty

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - it's something special for sure.. I just.. don't really like it that much? Love how streamlined the bottom part is, but the top part just doesn't really do it for me. 

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - this is stunning, and i'm not gonna duct any points for it, but please can we ban bey no matter if she wins or not next season? same kinda goes for fadga and garbaj

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - styled very nicely. At the end of the day it's just a nice coat, but its strengths lay in the styling and the fact that there is not really anything wrong with this

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - maybe if ms. Ghoul streamed Dua Lipa - Physical she wouldn't step in a dress that looks so.. messy

@Alena @Noah @Touch It @kipperskipper @Invisibility

3 times forreal ma

atrl really said yall are gonna read bagels critiques huh jhdsjhdssdj

Sabbath hurd she was cancel ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.