• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

uU6vkvX.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - Light spring is nice. I think it fits and isn't all too bad as an outfit. That said, I feel like the placement of some of the feathers.. is rather ill fitting

when I look at dark fall I get NO fall whatsoever. Besides that, it's also one of the worst things you have submitted thus far :cm: it's ugly

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - first of all, I think both of your outfits fit the season you were going for, so that's a +. I think the spring one is very nice. Very minimal and understated in a nice way. Winter fits, and I think the styling is nice on it, but the outfit itself is horrendous. Her styling makes her look royal, whilst the outfit makes her look like a court-jester. Chile..

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - how.. boring.. :thing:  I will say that none of the two are bad and they both somewhat fit (spring moreso). Spring is quite nice, but in round 15 I am kinda expecting.. more. I guess they aren't bad outfits, but this doesn't really excite me much either

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - this is a nice entry. I like both outfits and think both fit. I love the yellow color on the summer dress. It fits her so well and looks to me like a dress made out of sunshine almost. It's a perfect summer choice. Winter is nice. It does remind me of a snowy winter, but make it sexy

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - oh god.. where do we start here. Summer outfit is one of the worst things I've seen this season. Where is the budget :thing: The spring outfit is better but not that great either. The styling with the jacket and the bag are so.. SO off. I don't also get summer from the summer outfit, but will say that spring is well-represented (if that counts for anything)

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - the way you ATE the other bitches up in this god awful round jsjsjs. These are both amazing. Both fit, and the winter dress is phenomenal, one of the best outfits of the szn, I'd say. 

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - the fall outfit looks a bit dated. I feel like it could've been streamlined a bit more. That said, I greatly appreciate you for not sending an outfit with dull-ish colors and just naming it fall. And this still fits a fall vibe too. Winter is really interesting, and I commend you once again for not choosing the obvious. This reminds me of the longer nights in the winter, and I love how epic these photos are. Pretty interesting entry imo!

@Alena @Noah @Nurr @Touch It @thecptz @kipperskipper @Invisibility

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – The spring look is cute, I like the color. But the feathers are very oddly placed. The winter look is a boot ma’am… the (lack of) shape, the weird thing below her neck, her two toes peeking out, no sorry, next

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – I love the winter look! except the hair, but whatever. I’m getting regal princess going thru a snowy path to get back to her castle. The spring look is cute… the background gives me summer, but this isn’t POSE so… it’s not bad, I like it, but not the BEST thing I’ve ever seen. Good job though

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – The spring look is cute, it’s very representative of the season! It’s a bit basic compared to what you’ve been serving, but I like the hat a lot and the flowers are cute. The autumn look… it’s… cute, but terribly basic, not in comparison to your other looks, just in general. It’s not BAD, but it’s… there…

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – Okay the winter look is nice, she got out in that look, the sparkles kinda look like snow and she just went out to hunt a wolf for its fur. The summer look… no, sorry never liked it, it’s a wrinkly piece of fabric wrapped around her with a huge knot to hold it together.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – The summer look… haha well…. next question! The spring look is very nice, I love the flowers in it, I wish that the handbag wasn’t there and maybe the coat too, but it’s cute!

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – The winter look is AMAZING, we just have to stan and it fits the category perfectly. We love Asian Elsa! The spring look is cute, I don’t really care for it, but for this round, I’m gonna give it a pass because the standard isn’t very high!

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – The fall look… haha well…. next question! Not winter color being black plsss… I don’t know if I’m 100% getting winter from this, but I see where you were going for and I like it.

Winter ACCLAIMED 2/2

Fall PANNED 2/2

I'll take it!

uU6vkvX.png

@Clueless

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE

Spring: I love the setting, first of all, what a gorgeous photo landscape.  It is very rare for me to like feathers on an outfit, but they REALLY work here. The personally love the placement of them. Not too overpowering. The dress itself is simple, but effective. It definitely gives off a spring vibe.

Fall: The fall look doesn't hit like the spring look, but it still gets the job done for me. I like the dress a lot, my only complaint is I wish she had paired a jacket/coat with it to give a tiny bit more of a fall vibe.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY

Winter: ily, but this outfit is horrendous. I completely fits the winter theme that you chose, though. So let's celebrate that. It's just not a good look on its own. Very dated and tacky.

Spring: WHEW! Now this is stunning. I wish you'd kept the same energy with Winter. Only thing I'd say is the look is kinda more Summer when you see the background and the sheerness of the dress but w.e.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – They both fit their respective seasons. Super boring, though. What happened to the flair ma?

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ

Winter: A nice lewk. Fits the Winter theme.

Summer: We're just gonna pray on this one.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG

Summer: 

Spring: LOVE it. The pattern on the dress is beautiful. And I love the Dior bag paired with the metallic jacket. One of my favorite looks of the round

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG

Winter: This is probably the best way to do Winter without being totally tacky. It's not really my style (it's no chanel cardigan), but it more than gets the job done in my book. Gewd job.

Spring: This is more my speed. I'm in love with this entry.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO

Fall: More subdued, but I really appreciate this look. Kinda giving me Jackie O vibes. I'm very satisfied.

Winter: BITCH! The DRAMA of this look. Just take the crown I-

13 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Standing these judges

Don'tcha mean stanning

uU6vkvX.png

@Psycho

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - I'm not getting much Spring from the dress, only the background. Also, it serves nightgown. Then I don't really get Fall either, and it reminds me of a moustache so...

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - Well it's definitely Winter-y, so that's good. It just looks a little costume-y. As for the Spring look, I get Spring but again, serving nightgown :thing:

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - I like this Spring look, it does give me Spring vibes and it reminds me of something they would wear in District 1 in The Hunger Games. I can also see the Autumn look being Autumn because she's kinda serving New York city fashion bitch who doesn't want to freeze but also wants to look good while walking the streets :cm:

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ -  As far as Winter goes, I barely get any Winter vibes from it, it's just a sparkly tour outfit, but at least it looks good? And for summer, I can sorta see it, I guess...

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - I'm sorry but the first look is terrible :thing:. The spring look is much cuter, but the jacket wasn't necessary

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - For Winter she is giving me Elsa, Ice queen and I am living. And for Spring I do get Spring, and it's a quite stunning look!

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - The Fall look is.. cute but dated :thing:. And the Winter look, while being kind of a slay, doesn't give me the Winter fantasy I was hoping for.

uU6vkvX.png

@Sabbath

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - The spring outfit is nice. It’s not my immediate thought when someone says “spring” so I like that you went for this direction. The second look tho…… it’s just ugly and shapeless and I don’t get any fall vibes from it :monkey:

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - For the winter look, I really don’t like the skirt and the tights but everything else works and feels really elevated and regal, especially the headpiece. For Spring, I like that you went conceptual for it but the outfit is just okay. I don’t hate it but at the end of the day it’s just sheer fabric with flowers on top.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - Both looks fit the seasons you picked but they’re so painfully boring and bland, what is this.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - The winter outfit is perfect, I love it. I’m not a big fan of the summer one but I think it fits the season really well. I really like how you used the colors to sell each season ‘cause that’s what makes it really good I think.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - I really like the dress you sent for spring. The bag and jacket can GO but the dress is really nice. Things could’ve been different if you sent something different for your summer entry.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - Okay miss kipper, the winter outfit……WHEW. Incredible. It perfectly says winter without being over the top or tacky, the color is great too. Spring is a little less exciting but it’s still very well done and she looks great. Points were made!

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - I like that you went for unexpected color for fall, the outfit fits the category but I’m not really a fan. I love the drama in the winter look tho. Obsessed.

33 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Don'tcha mean stanning

no i meant standing like i can actually stand and tolerate them this time

Spoiler

nnn jk yes i meant stanning but auto correct:cm:

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

i love the judges they are the best judges that i love cuz i love the judges so much.

kipperskipper

otlDYEOotIEqxszoIX-NJyvryPDpTtxm3Rvi7Uyt1ewIJ62yLoXNgfJtN69GIhFLkjP8cFyDOf82k1fsVcIM1SI9I1-RWEbC5JWiFcisCoysrAikX2Z9RDyUHo0fXXI3p7tmUhni

Spoiler

OtSPNYUpC3Q4m5av8C4z4QtULSbyDGrxLMcGrmSmDY7zbSSs3eeaT7HfPM20WROFyGYp_Vk8zUJX6z0hstznHgud7m5US6yJxp9ua3nUCboHo1qYUjlHQhD_bZ8-B8dpzngZQx3k

@kipperskipper

Clueless: 2 / Navyofbadgals: 1 / Pinkbox: 1 / Psycho: 1 / Sabbath: 1

Average: 1.2

Congrats kipper thee skipper! As the #1 binch of the round you get to eliminate someone x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.