• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – I’m not getting multicolor, this is like 99% brown. As a look, the outfit is cute I guess, the headscarf is so random and out of place.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – Well I like the top… I also like the bottom… just not together. They’re just not coherent together, but I really like both pieces individually! It’s not the most MULTICOLOR look, but I see some different colors, so… cute!

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – She don’t love herself for wearing that

909d7d28fb5ab824c45ca9c18585cf44.png 

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – Well I love that this is a lot of colour! I like how big it is. I don’t know how it would look if she had to walk in that, but if I judge by what I see, I like it a lot!

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – A cute tour outfit, always well executed. I wish that the pattern and colors were more… structured and not just randomly put on, but it’s still cute

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – It’s tacky and all… but like… I don’t hate it? It’s definitely multicolor fff

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – Ehh… I feel like we’re seeing the same type of outfit 100 times but crafted differently. And I do mean crafted, since it looks like arts and crafts. I also find it very odd that the top part is very busy, the very bottom has a pattern, the back has the orange, and the front just has… nothing at all? It’s like just… empty??? But cute colors

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – I’m not getting multicolor, this is like 99% brown [2]. It’s absolutely NOTHING we haven’t seen before, kinda looks like fabric wrapped around her… idk ma…

@Alena @Noah @Overprotected @Nurr @Touch It @thecptz @kipperskipper @Invisibility

24 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

[2]

post all of the critiques now at once while you can so you don't have to deal with the 503s as much king!

cg0OEEu.gif

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

post all of the critiques now at once while you can so you don't have to deal with the 503s as much king!

cg0OEEu.gif

that's all i have 7n8rh0h.png

i'll do mine tonight x

7 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Self-reminder to add "colorblind" to @PinkBox's evergrowing list of daily struggles

And visually impaired 

1 minute ago, kipperskipper said:

And visually impaired 

oh that's already there, I would know with the amount of times he's made up that my entries "aRE nOt hD EnoUgH" :spin:

1 hour ago, Noah said:

well

9jDEKmr.gif

i LIED

9jDEKmr.gif

uU6vkvX.png

@Psycho

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - Serving sexy Russian babooshka. It's cute!

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - The last pic sold me, it's interesting and different from the other looks this season.

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - Lowest effort entrih of the season maybe

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - The colors, which was the theme for this round in case yall forgot, look great! It's very pretty and pleasing to the eye

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - I don't love the colors and it's a typical tour outfit

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - At least she went all out with this look, which I admire

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - It kinda looks like a blanket with flowers on it and some arts and crafts glued on.. not terrible tho I guess

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - I like the length of the dress and it's a solid look.

@Alena @Noah @Overprotected @Nurr @Touch It @thecptz @kipperskipper @Invisibility

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

i LIED

9jDEKmr.gif

SPTDM (Stop playing too damn much)

9jDEKmr.gif

Just now, Psycho said:

SPTDM (Stop playing too damn much)

9jDEKmr.gif

TJMBN (This Judge Must Be New)

9jDEKmr.gif

wow thanks grandma and james’ grandma

Just heard Clueless got fired from the judges panel ??

@Sabbath such a strict host

5 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Just heard Clueless got fired from the judges panel ??

@Sabbath such a strict host

Spoiler

Did he rank Dita last or sum?

8 minutes ago, Invisibility said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

he did worse ?

rip in peace ?

uU6vkvX.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - honestly.. yes.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - this is all over the place MESS. A shame because the things on their own are quite interesting

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - no 

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - okay it might be a blob but it’s a slayful blob so I’ll gladly take it

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - a nice lil tour outfit tho it could’ve been cut a lil neater

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - pls for a pride this is fun but for a CG entrih :bibliahh:

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - I like it, I’m not sure if it fully comes together but the colors are really pretty

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - I really don’t know why the other judges are giving you a hard time about this with the prints ****, print or not, this fits the multicolor brief. Besides that it’s hot and we stan. A girl loves her animal prints huh

24 minutes ago, Invisibility said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It’s so bad you can’t even imagine it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.