• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – It’s cute, definitely not a bad look, she looks good. Not gagged, but good look!

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – One thing that I’ve always said is that I absolutely hate corsets on top of the outfit and that applies here. The rest is pretty fierce, I like the sheer fabric with the pattern!

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – Well I don’t like the hair with this look. I like the outfit, but I feel like it doesn’t really… suit her well? I love it on Ms Touya’s model, but don’t really LOVE it on Janelle? I still like the look, I think the shape is cute, always love sparkles and it looks great.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – Cute look, not gagged, but it’s a good polished look except for the party city hat. We luv the jewelry too.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT – Well… The boob part and up is cute, the bottom of the dress is horrendous.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – Girl what is this. Is the belt (?) holding her arms in place and making her not able to move them? Those shoulder pads are a boot. The hair and makeup a boot. Her bunion sticking out… This is bad ma’am…

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – We love Bey’s tour outfits. I don’t have much to say, miss thing is serving, the regality of it all, the rhinestones, you just know she’s that bitch.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – At this point of the competition? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – I see what she was going for, but I think it’s a bit messy. The patterns, the bow and the circle in the center, the thing on her sleeves, it’s a bit much, and it’s ALL black so we don’t really see them well so it just creates a mess. I wouldn’t say it’s BAD, but I’m not a big fan.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O – Pretty sure we’ve seen this before, but it’s very beautiful, love the gold with the black. Not sure about that shape on the hips though.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – Eh… I don’t really like the HUGE separation between the opaque and sheer, back to opaque and then sheer. Maybe if the opaque parts were smaller? But it still looks good.

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - 

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - At this point of the competition? zzz

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – I like this, we love a cute stoned look. The only thing I’m not a fan of is the feathers at the wrists, it turns the look a bit costumey.

TOUYA KINOMOTO | ANNA CLEVELAND - Image result for you've made the wrong decision courtney gif"

She looked so good in that other outfit, better than Janelle! She was SERVING. I don't really like the concept of the look, the execution is... not really it. 

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - The center is really messy for no reason. I like how her entire body is veiled (is that a word). The lines on the legs are very odd and kinda make the look costumey? Idk, I'm very mixed about this.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - Girl, I don't really see the look very well, the background is dark, the angle is weird, the lack of HD, we... but from what I can see, it's cute, the shape is interesting.

This reminds us @PinkBox

1. is not only racist against Asian but also black women
  2. is not a fan of corsets on top of other clothes nor failed nude illusions
  3. possesses poor vision, hence the comment on my model's pic

Thanks tho!

1 hour ago, Alena said:

results now? @Sabbath uwu

uhhh sure, i can post them in a bit why not

Alena

uU6vkvX.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - Cute, I love how the embroidery actually makes her look skinnier in a way. It's not mindblowing either but it's cute enough

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - could've been a serve, because the main fabric of this dress is a serve and a half, but goddamn it when will people learn that corsets over outfits is 99/100 times ugly :doc: 

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - there is a decent dress here, but ms. Monae surprisingly cannot pull this off that well. It eats her up and makes her look small. 

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - nicely fitted, but not too crazy. The hat can go

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - wait did you already send the golden globes dress she wore this year? because if you did then okay i guess.. and if not then damn ma what made you think that this curled up dust ball was the way to go? :thing: It's not the worst thing this round though, so hooray

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - think this is okay, it's very classy and sexy but I'm not a fan of that square 

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - a serve and people who think otherwise are racist tbh!

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - this is boring and basic, so boring and basic that I'm just now noticing how big her head is in comparison to her body

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - yeah the dress isn't really translating well, it just looks like a blob. Also think some bewbs would work well here cause idk if the flat chested vibe is the way to go here

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - It's cute! I don't think it works that well from every angle with the combination of the panels and the flowy skirt, but it looks really nice in movement and I like the subtle gold with the black. It's classy

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - she looks super good in this, it's really sexy without overdoing it

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - 

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - hmm chile idk this is a bit boring

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - kinda what fatbox said. cute enough!

TOUYA KINOMOTO | ANNA CLEVELAND - 

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - cute but also on the messy side

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - 

(lorde is serving tho!)

uU6vkvX.png

@Sabbath

results in like 30 mins? i guess?

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - It’s cute and I like the embroidery, it makes the dress more special.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - The fabric is a serve, yup! I share the opinion about the corset.

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - I think the dress is cute but it kinda looks too heavy on her. I don’t know if it’s the angle or something.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - The hat is terrible. The dress is okay but too forgettable imo.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - I hate this dskdskj. I don’t think the skirt works because of all the “layers” and how short it is.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - I like that this is very different from all her other looks but I don’t like it fff. I don’t think the square shape of the top works.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - this round’s saving grace, yup.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - cute but boring.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - tbh i like the almost “goth” vibe this has going on and i like how dramatic it is.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - I really like the top and the metallic elements but I wish the skirt was different and not so square-like since we have a lot of lines going on already.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - Very pretty and it looks great on her. 

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - The face is gorgeous but the dress is a mess.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - baby z i love you

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - I think it’s cute and it looks well put together.

TOUYA KINOMOTO | ANNA CLEVELAND - The placements of the chains give me skeleton vibes. It’s not my favorite thing but at least it’s interesting

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - god i hate FLATS sdjkdsskj. Anyways, the dress is nice and I really like that they paired it with the veil. Very dramatic.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - I wish there were more pics ‘cause this looks really cool. I like the shape of it and the shiny fabric.

Pay attention to the rankings for beyonce is all I’ll say !

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Pay attention to the rankings for beyonce is all I’ll say !

ffff

pk1cefjQdnjv9YIjJg9d47JhhCLwnVN-N3fIIlwBR3J4xECDs_WW5AqDF_yQ_HKeAaJNQHsMa2IN4GwTySfdsolJ_gIj71IRE_B245SkaioclO26Qb8YTWd-ZZIbcL7sj1uHDrmc

Spoiler

n0e0pAhCzH3Qg9e-Vi7wvFfSkxojvIs_m1z-N5XzxSrMnJ0KwjYHb0EH_WjcUr6uNZhmUHr-C2fUn2OwxaRNttLb_dYBYd_t6ToUUoeQE5pLLRwITtrenxxylaoLqadphfy_5a-1

@Invisibility

Clueless: 2 / Navyofbadgals: 6 / Pinkbox: 2 / Psycho: 3 / Sabbath: 3

Average: 3.2

Talk about a comeback, whew

Congrats Invisibility, as the winner you get to choose who gets the second chop of the round x

v1Ql4iGl4BXxIreFwqlfY0uzxp-zxzFzNfuoc9eoz9B58LRTJxBL1tnqXOjO6gYEVni08NGNoJmm_9EMwRztf5-H97a2qlofNDBeLvieUYlv9uWkbIbPGdVmovmCJhtKjXhXivU1

@Touch It

Clueless: 13 / Navyofbadgals: 1 / Pinkbox: 1 / Psycho: 1 / Sabbath: 1

Average: 3.4

kiqCaK2CQzZJYuvAp7hT4JwqTPx5cMllNWlCT4HQ3aUiecFPIEo2h70Ws6DsNedaC2vkJ6qxE_FXRDmNNcozJ-EMMhQCAoy_ot1w1h6y-0imHamJfHObCZfebD8I4CtdE6wH6LpR

@Not Like The Movies

Clueless: 1 / Navyofbadgals: 2 / Pinkbox: 9 / Psycho: 5 / Sabbath: 2

Average: 3.8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.