uU6vkvX.png

COMEBACK

Spoiler
On 12/23/2019 at 12:48 PM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Navyofbadgals

Reveal hidden contents

BABYCANTYOUSEE | MARIAH CAREY  - it's just a dress.. I guess

LCTV | EMMA STONE - the disappointment when I scrolled down :rip: I liked the top part though

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - idk about these pink tights :thing: I don't think this is strong enough for a comeback either, but it's a cute lil moment I guess

BOYS | WENDY - When Bey wears her hold up outfit again, but 50 years from now

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - very artsy craftsy sea anemone. It's something alright. Not in love with it enough

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - weren't you like.. disqualified? :thing: I like this though, very sexy and cute

TOUYA KINOMOTO | ANNA CLEVELAND - C'mon miss Toni :eek: this is cute!

FIERCE | P!NK - :thing: 

DESSY | BILLY PORTER - C'mon camp. Though I will say that idk if I'm the biggest fan of the bodysuit :mandown: I think part of the reason that this worked so well was the met gala theme, now it's still an amazing and dramatic outfit but some flaws are seen more easily imo :mandown: still good though

@BabyCantYouSee @LCTV @DevonRoars @boys @Invisibility @kipperskipper @touya kinomoto @fiercE @Dessy

On 12/23/2019 at 3:08 PM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

BABYCANTYOUSEE | MARIAH CAREY – Meh. It's just a (super) basic dress. It actually looks very cheap.

LCTV | EMMA STONE - I was kinda sold on the top part, and then I scrolled down and saw that skirt, sigh. Cannes I unsee this?

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - It's cute. Kinda feels over-styled, though. It was cute for the time, but it's not doing much for me now.

BOYS | WENDY - This dress probably has potential to look good if it was styled correctly. :rip:

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - This is what I wanna see tbh! Love the whimsical yet high fashion and stuffy feeling of it. The only part that I don't really love is the trim on the top; it went arts & crafts real quick.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - Guards!!!! Jk I love this. The little belts are kinda homophobic, though–they feel like an afterthought.

TOUYA KINOMOTO | ANNA CLEVELAND - It's cute. Not really loving how covered up she is, though. Idk.

FIERCE | P!NK - Lemme lock the door chile.

DESSY | BILLY PORTER - I wasn't really a huge fan of this look from him. Cute for the met gala (I guess), but on it's own, it's kinda ugly to me.

On 12/25/2019 at 5:36 PM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Reveal hidden contents

BABYCANTYOUSEE | MARIAH CAREY – skinny legend

LCTV | EMMA STONE – An attempt was made

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA – I like the mix of blue and pink… but it’s also a shirt with a jean skirt? There’s too much going on, without it being mindblowing. It’s cute, but I don’t really care for it.

BOYS | WENDY -  5e120e1ca005d9dfe5320d742869b509.png

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – I think this had a lot of potential and it is a strong look imo, but there’s a lot of details that I would change. Idk about the black ties on her shoulders, the arts and crafts tulle, the black tights… But still like it!

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – She just keeps coming back, a RAT!!! But this is a serve, a very interesting look, the color is gorgeous!

TOUYA KINOMOTO | ANNA CLEVELAND – bitch… serving regality, serving culture, serving ghost, luv that

FIERCE | P!NK - 3b21ce9a375b647b3505153e654e6c7c.png

DESSY | BILLY PORTER – Absolutely iconic luv, serving drama, concept, theater. And for a male contestant? By far the best male outfit we’ve seen in this game. From the headpiece, to the face, to the boots.

On 12/26/2019 at 1:30 PM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Psycho

Reveal hidden contents

BABYCANTYOUSEE | MARIAH CAREY - It's a dress.

LCTV | EMMA STONE - Cute prom dress

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - Cute for a Barbie themed runway but as a look it's dated

BOYS | WENDY - eBAJGnE.png

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - The headpiece is... inch resting but the dress is cute, reminds me of that one Gaga VMAs look

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - This is a rose serve... I can't stand it! You were suppoed to remain DQ'd!

TOUYA KINOMOTO | ANNA CLEVELAND - This is also a serve :jonny5:

FIERCE | P!NK - Chile anyway so

DESSY | BILLY PORTER - The elegance, the opulence... whew

On 12/26/2019 at 6:39 PM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

BABYCANTYOUSEE - MARIAH CAREY: It’s cute and she looks good but I don’t see how this would be one of her greatest looks ever. It feels dated and it’s not that exciting.

LCTV - EMMA STONE:  It’s cute and she looks good but I don’t see how this would be one of her greatest looks ever. [2] Not a fan of the skirt, i think they could’ve executed that better.

DEVONROARS - LINDA EVANGELISTA: I like it, I think it’s fun and different but while still being well put together. I kinda wish the tights weren’t there to help the whole look “breathe”.

BOYS - WENDY: season 9 WINNER

INVISIBILITY - MARIACARLA BOSCONO: I looooooove the colors in this, so beautiful and rich. Not obsessed with the headpiece but I like how it adds to the drama. 

KIPPERSKIPPER - HE CONG: Gorgeous.

TOUYA KINOMOTO - ANNA CLEVELAND: Absolutely stunning. I loved it when you sent it the second u got eliminated kiiii and I still love it now. The drama, the detail, her powerful stance…………

FIERCE - PINK: I love you fiercE, and that’s all that matters!

DESSY - BILLY PORTER: He did what had to be done at the Met Gala! I love the drama and the makeup. 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

#colorgamessowhite

wait i won the comeback round? i-

GpVIJdE.gif

thank you to the tasteful judges for giving me another chance

GpVIJdE.gif

wait just so you know anna cleveland is 1/4 black through her mom 1/2 black supermodel pat cleveland. so color game is only quite white.

12 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

wait just so you know anna cleveland is 1/4 black through her mom 1/2 black supermodel pat cleveland. so color game is only quite white.

a Halsey tea

Alena

59 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Get that redemption

he_congc62d1b922ac6ee637684b901d2f48252_thumb.jpg

hdbdhbcdhbcdh PLEAAASE

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Noah said:

we did that ladies @Legend E @luckystrike @Overprotected :heart2::party:

thank you judges for the #1s except for pinkbox :heart2: :jonny5:

I deleted my discord so that's why I didn't answer in case any of you said anything :skull:

Anyway, yas we did that :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

Clueless: 9 / Navyofbadgals: 9 / Pinkbox: 9 / Psycho: 8 / Sabbath: 9

Average: 8.8

Why ruin my perfect 9's

:shakeno:

2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

Reveal hidden contents

XTJnJGnjw-bkRknMmLjPtWLhQt6hU0OzY4W-kRjHzAqr8JXwB4E6hANEx_lJ4rFvRproZcXGkfKcXVj8VGTi1TXqf73TGFMu39PEOSSSgkjD-Z6KO749EIr8IJ7YW4J5vI3sAfPV

@BabyCantYouSee

Clueless: 7 / Navyofbadgals: 5 / Pinkbox: 7 / Psycho: 6 / Sabbath: 7

Average: 6.4

Reveal hidden contents

GupJ_CoGEb7Ec6oPo_bIx1jRbd3QyfkWqcYOa2paAQaUz8k_HE7wr20zkxN9uo2x-RuCG_n1rK9-BHh-IlK-znIcUy3KkR3Wwvq39OLiiugRE8FdN2FdgLJKu7ohWb2F6pYVSNK0

@LCTV

Clueless: 6 / Navyofbadgals: 7 / Pinkbox: 6 / Psycho: 5 / Sabbath: 6

Average: 6

VmtfMba.jpg

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

tell'em!!!!!!!!!!!

omg gurls i am struggling :jonny:

i didn't knew black could be this hard. can i go in for a bit of consultation @Sabbath?

14 hours ago, Sabbath said:

Reveal hidden contents

Pk52F1uW4f26v8189-omdEbEqh_sT3-aLxv2XXir5WMazJ1f5OxAKLEttnKcMfxgwA_nLmRCVVJNV3Bdt5QYyFpdna6-Jikgmpq6eAAs-rHOu7QdF1F5ejWANpl4y2xZD894iHhy

@DevonRoars

Clueless: 4 / Navyofbadgals: 6 / Pinkbox: 5 / Psycho: 7 / Sabbath: 4

Average: 5.2

Reveal hidden contents

R6BFzr9UgrZAhzkRj3NGIzEPjdGpbVYGORqO_ksldjVqHqNIeHju4796sekd9iQpClQhxPyGf9Y3Ql8PCnDmnsFSha_AxqlJidpGoLK9712xe9UZygxxG_zTDIQqNBcVPcgSbbEH

@Dessy

Clueless: 5 / Navyofbadgals: 3 / Pinkbox: 1 / Psycho: 3 / Sabbath: 5

Average: 3.4

Oh **** yall

Me exiting back out of this thread

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

well there's three of us that came back but thank you :hug:

I said what I said.

i'm literally coming for ELIM this round :duca: so HOT

9 hours ago, Dessy said:

Me exiting back out of this thread

giphy.gif

0S1vVJ6.png

22 hours ago, Sabbath said:

GxPdnzy.gif

ROUND 9:  BLACK

Since you all suffered enough last round, let's make things easy and pretty.

For this round, PM me your celebrity's best BLACK look.

DEADLINE:  Sunday December 29th @ 8:30 PM EST

x

reminder x

@Alena @Noah @Overprotected @Nurr @Legend E @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Not Like The Movies

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.