• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

uU6vkvX.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

BABYCANTYOUSEE | MARIAH CAREY  - it's just a dress.. I guess

LCTV | EMMA STONE - the disappointment when I scrolled down :rip: I liked the top part though

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - idk about these pink tights :thing: I don't think this is strong enough for a comeback either, but it's a cute lil moment I guess

BOYS | WENDY - When Bey wears her hold up outfit again, but 50 years from now

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - very artsy craftsy sea anemone. It's something alright. Not in love with it enough

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - weren't you like.. disqualified? :thing: I like this though, very sexy and cute

TOUYA KINOMOTO | ANNA CLEVELAND - C'mon miss Toni :eek: this is cute!

FIERCE | P!NK - :thing: 

DESSY | BILLY PORTER - C'mon camp. Though I will say that idk if I'm the biggest fan of the bodysuit :mandown: I think part of the reason that this worked so well was the met gala theme, now it's still an amazing and dramatic outfit but some flaws are seen more easily imo :mandown: still good though

@BabyCantYouSee @LCTV @DevonRoars @boys @Invisibility @kipperskipper @touya kinomoto @fiercE @Dessy

:tellha: @bagels 

uU6vkvX.png

@Clueless

Spoiler

TEAM 1:

This was a very successful execution of the Winter theme that y'all selected. Exciting? Not at all, but y'all got the job done (except for the one girl who was on the way to the club but took a wrong turn). Very cohesive color palette across the board. I'm a pretty satisfied customer.

Beyoncé: The star of the team for me. I love the high fashion drama of the one sleeve, while the print is almost giving a streetwear vibe. A massive serve!!!

Dita Von Teese: It's a cute dress. It fits well with the theme.

Jenna Dewan: Jenna sweetie..... Sis looks like she got her whole look from Amazon. She sticks out like a sore thumb in this team.

Pia Wurtzbach: Pretty.

TEAM 2:

Loving the theme, the execution of the theme, the graphics. Whew. This was definitely the team who brought the full package for me. Great individual looks which came together to create a collection.

Taylor Swift: Loving the Joan of Arc vibes here. I wish we had a full body photo, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. I like the fact that we're getting pants.

Natasha Poly: Yup!!! She's bearly wearing anything, and she's making it look so good. Her nipples are the clear star of the show.

Miss Fame: I guess we have to have an ugly duckling in every group, huh? Jk it's not an ugly look, but it's not exciting at all. It's just a sheer top with a pencil skirt. I wanted more.

Janelle Monáe: Yup. I loved this look so much. The rock and roll glamour.. whew! Best look out the batch.

TEAM 3:

So y'all struggled huh? The theme is soooo loosely strewn together. I feel like only two of the models actually fit the theme that y'all came up with and the other two girls are just there. Outside of photoshopping the models into the image, I really don't feel like y'all put in as much effort as the other teams did. The whole Clue theme actually could've been the best/most interesting theme out of the entire challenge, but y'all just didn't execute it to the best of your abilities.

Cardi: I don't really like this. She managed to make Chanel look cheap to me. And the random houndstooth coat over it? Nah. It was 1/4 to actually fit the theme, though, so cheers to that.

Nanfe: 2/4 to fit the theme. There's not much to say about this. At least it fits the theme, but it's not a good look at all.

Ciara: A nice look, but it doesn't fit in with the theme. She looks like she's going to the royal wedding, not like she's trying to solve a mystery. I like the dress and the fascinator, though.

Lupita: Not really getting a massive Clue/mystery vibe here. Just looks like an outtake from a magazine shoot. It's not a bad look, but it's not exciting and it doesn't fit within the theme.

TEAM 4:

Probably the laziest and most random theme? But y'all did execute it pretty well. But at the end of the day, it's just two random "casual" looks and two random "formal" looks.

Hailee Steinfeld: Very girly and pretty. A good moment for Miss Steinfeld.

Margot Robbie: I feel like this'll be one of those super polarizing looks, but I really love it. It feels super high fashion and clean. I do wish that the pants were more fitted, but it's a nice look nonetheless.

Nisamee: Very cool silhouette.

Jasmine: Worst look of the bunch for me. It's still not bad, though. Just not really that well put together.

I too, knew Clueless would serve taste <3

sNYjC8SzcHroAtQpBSVohCy-B1Bsddn5wkOlShCx

2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

TOUYA KINOMOTO | ANNA CLEVELAND - C'mon miss Toni :eek: this is cute!

hmmm... the cute means you didn't love it that much but it's a pretty decent effort? okay, i'll take that.

uU6vkvX.png

@Clueless

Spoiler

BABYCANTYOUSEE | MARIAH CAREY – Meh. It's just a (super) basic dress. It actually looks very cheap.

LCTV | EMMA STONE - I was kinda sold on the top part, and then I scrolled down and saw that skirt, sigh. Cannes I unsee this?

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA - It's cute. Kinda feels over-styled, though. It was cute for the time, but it's not doing much for me now.

BOYS | WENDY - This dress probably has potential to look good if it was styled correctly. :rip:

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - This is what I wanna see tbh! Love the whimsical yet high fashion and stuffy feeling of it. The only part that I don't really love is the trim on the top; it went arts & crafts real quick.

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG - Guards!!!! Jk I love this. The little belts are kinda homophobic, though–they feel like an afterthought.

TOUYA KINOMOTO | ANNA CLEVELAND - It's cute. Not really loving how covered up she is, though. Idk.

FIERCE | P!NK - Lemme lock the door chile.

DESSY | BILLY PORTER - I wasn't really a huge fan of this look from him. Cute for the met gala (I guess), but on it's own, it's kinda ugly to me.

2 hours ago, Sabbath said:

TOUYA KINOMOTO | ANNA CLEVELAND - It's cute. Not really loving how covered up she is, though. Idk.

zEdyChV.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Related image

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

TEAM 1 – The theme is cute, is it the most innovative? No, but it’s a cute one and it was executed well. You all fit the theme without reaching to make the look fit the theme. Overall, it was a pretty cohesive entry! Also, the three other teams are all black/dark, so this was refreshing.

Beyoncé : Idk about the huge as sleeve, it’s a bit TOO much even for me, but the colors are pretty and the outfit is cute

Dita : It’s a pretty dress, nothing mindblowing, but it fits the theme extremely well!

Jenna : By far the weakest look of the group, it looks like wrapping wrapped around her. But it still kinda fits the theme so…! I just wouldn’t say that she’s a princess, maybe more a maid who stole her lady’s outfit and tried it on in secret

Pia : Serving Dita’s look but elevated, more interesting and just as ice princess.

TEAM 2 – I think your whole writeup was a way to try to convince us that black is an innovative theme. It looks to me like y’all went to the previous seasons’s group entries, saw that black and white filters on photos made the entries look better than they are and that they were successful, so y’all tried to do the same thing. The theme is pretty basic and the only thing tying the looks together is the black and white filter. If we took Taylor out, then it would look more like a collection with the translucent fabrics and the opaque elements as you said. Unfortunately, I don’t see any translucent fabric for Taylor and she just looks so separate from the others that she takes me out of that theme and cohesiveness.

Taylor : She’s kinda serving clown, the outfit is not it

Natasha : As always, a serve, probably my favorite look from the group (for the theme and overall)

Miss Fame : It’s kinda basic, but it works well with the theme, so I don’t mind it

Janelle : I like this, it brings elegance, something different from the other members of the group, while still fitting the theme.

TEAM 3 – Well… the theme is creative, but I don’t know if “Clue” is necessarily a… fashionable theme? It could’ve been great, but the execution leaves to be desired. It seems like a reach with these outfits to be honest, the theme looks more like black and white.

Cardi : Pretty much the only girl to fit the theme, it looks like y’all saw this outfit, thought of the theme and tried to get outfits to match the theme, but ultimately failed.

Nanfe : Serving wife who just killed her husband who was the owner of the mansion. We found the culprit girls. It’s a cute look, not on theme though

Ciara : This floppy ass hat, we- I really don’t see how this is supposed to fit the theme

Lupita : A cute black outfit. Unfortunately, it does not convey “Clue”.

TEAM 4 – So is the theme black, white, formal or casual? I think you would’ve benefited from choosing a more interesting theme instead of mashing 4 basic ideas in one.

Hailee : Hate the boob part, hate the netting over the white, hate length of the dress with the train, not a fan overall

Margot : are you srs rn ma’am… this doesn’t read “formal”, it reads “trash can”

Nisamanee : A clean look, a serve, I like this. Is it casual though?

Jasmine : okay this is cute, especially like the pants. I like the whole look overall, she looks pretty fierce.

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

BABYCANTYOUSEE | MARIAH CAREY – skinny legend

LCTV | EMMA STONE – An attempt was made

DEVONROARS | LINDA EVANGELISTA – I like the mix of blue and pink… but it’s also a shirt with a jean skirt? There’s too much going on, without it being mindblowing. It’s cute, but I don’t really care for it.

BOYS | WENDY -  5e120e1ca005d9dfe5320d742869b509.png

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – I think this had a lot of potential and it is a strong look imo, but there’s a lot of details that I would change. Idk about the black ties on her shoulders, the arts and crafts tulle, the black tights… But still like it!

KIPPERSKIPPER | HE CONG – She just keeps coming back, a RAT!!! But this is a serve, a very interesting look, the color is gorgeous!

TOUYA KINOMOTO | ANNA CLEVELAND – bitch… serving regality, serving culture, serving ghost, luv that

FIERCE | P!NK - 3b21ce9a375b647b3505153e654e6c7c.png

DESSY | BILLY PORTER – Absolutely iconic luv, serving drama, concept, theater. And for a male contestant? By far the best male outfit we’ve seen in this game. From the headpiece, to the face, to the boots.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.