The Color Game 9 ? | WE HAVE A WINNER! ?PINKBOX HOST

Sabbath

bagels paid people to post within 10 minutes of his critics being posted pass it on

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

uU6vkvX.png

@Sabbath

i've decided to be nice to bagels and post my critiques now so they tank harder than his<3

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - I like this. I wish the belt was a little less chunky, but it doesn’t ruin the overall look. The fabric is nice and I like how they paired this with short hair.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - Gorgeous, the fabric looks expensive and I love that. I also really like the way they constructed the top.

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - It’s definitely interesting and risky. I wish it had a little bit more of…shape, but this stands out so that’s cool.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - I’m not feeling the combination of the main fabric + the fluffy sleeves, but the first one is really pretty so there’s that! 

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - Disco ball realness! I think the effect works for the dress but it’s a lil ugly on the boots. 

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - The look makes her look older and I wish it was a little bit more cinched. But it’s okay, I don’t hate it, coming for your first #1 HIT

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - It’s nice. I wish we could see the bottom part more clearly ‘cause it looks kinda messy in the gif but it also looks like it could have potential so im torn. All the crystals look really good tho.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - This would be such a serve if it was just the suit ughhhhhh. I love all the embellishments, The ugly ass skirt is disgusting and so not needed.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - Hmmm, this isn’t working all that well for me. I think mixing the embellishments with the feathers makes this look too busy. I think without the white beads on the top this would’ve looked better.

GUERO | CIARA - It’s nice and it gets the job done. I wish the back was just a really low cut.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - I actually really like this. The silhouette is very classic and elegant but the fabric makes it interesting and fresh.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - Another day, another slay.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - I like……. the idea and the fabric used for this. I wish the fit was better, which is strange considering she walked the runway wearing this.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - I think if we had better pictures and this was better cinched it would be fine? It’s just a jacket-dress so it’s not like it would be the greatest thing ever, but I don’t think it’s as messy as the makeup and images make it seem kii

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - I haaaaate the bracelets, they look so clunky, and with the dress being so busy already, they aren’t adding anything. The rest is fine.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - I’m confused by the slit sjkdsdkj it looks very odd. The asymmetry and fabric look cute, especially in the fourth pic.

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - I think the pattern is interesting and so is the silhouette. Like many other entries this round, I feel like this would’ve greatly benefitted from getting a better fitting tho.

BOYS | WENDY - Sweetie, you know that I love you, right?

Omg! The acclaim. :weeps:

In before a certain judge and ha predictable lack of taste ****s it up. :swan:

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – Eh… the fabric is cute, but it’s also just fabric wrapped around her with a belt wrapped around that doesn’t even match with the look

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – Okay this is a SERVE, I love how both the top and bottom parts are interesting. The top part is a bit messy, but I love the fabric.

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – erm… what is DIS hunny? The only grey part is the sheet underneath everything… is it different? yes, but I don’t really care for it at the same time

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – This is cute, it’s lowkey fabric wrapped around her, but at least it’s a cute rhinestoned fabric. The feathers on the sleeves look odd. I like the grey wig though!

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT – We’ve seen this several times in the past seasons, imagine how TIRED we are [7]. Read the past seasons if you want critiques on this outfit.

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS – Erm… this is pretty messy, especially the sleeves, and it’s not really cute. It really doesn’t seem like it fits her, they really tried putting that fabric around her waist alsdjkasdas. And it’s also wrinkly, which I’m usually a fan of, but sorry no

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – Okay this is super cute, love all those damn stones, the headpiece, that wig, it all goes together very well.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – Erm… sometimes, less is more, and it’s the case here. The jewels are so much that it becomes messy, and that black fabric hanging from the jacket… no ma’am! But it’s not hideous, it’s cute actually, so good for you!

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – FFFF the “feathers” are so wrongly placed and look so sad, I really feel bad for her. And that white pattern on her chest, oh no ma’am. Thanks for the laugh ffff

GUERO | CIARA – Girl that WIG, we--- The look is cute I guess, the nude illusion isn’t a complete failure, so that’s a positive. I don’t really care about it though, it’s like an attempt to be sexy, but it’s not really working.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – Okay cute, I like this, I always love a cape moment! The fabric is cute as well, along with the matching gloves and shoes.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O – I like this. I don’t know why the other judges are GAGGING, it’s a cute gown. I like the black on top of the dress, that was cute. She needed a necklace, a bracelet or a headpiece or something, but it’s a good look!

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – Eh… it doesn’t look like it fits her properly at all. Other than that, I wish that there was something different along the look instead of it being exactly the same from head to toe. But it’s still a cute look, not hideous!

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – Yeah no girl sorry, there’s 0 shape and even with the attempt to get one with the belt, it’s still non existent. The whole thing is just… bleh, don’t really care for it.

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN – The top is cute, the bottom is hideous, both together is even worse. She really could’ve done something with the top and a different bottom, but unfortunately, this is not it.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – The slit is a bit too high, but I like how sleek the look is. Luv that cute boob moment! Overall, it’s a polished look.

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – Eh… not a huge fan this week, I don’t really care for the pattern, the color underneath the grey and the shape. It’s definitely not bad, but I’m not a FAN.

BOYS | WENDY – I love getty images

@Alena @Noah @Overprotected @Nurr @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility @prézli @thecptz @Yvess @boys

I am SICK of this I feel like I'm going on week 5 with not an actual critique from you four judges I will not be treated like Farrah from Destinys Child and be TOSSED to the side and not acknowledged like the rest of the contestants. You stupid bitches wrote more in Pre-K than you have in regards to me and my outfits I REFUSE to be a scapegoat anymore. @Clueless you Rachel Dolezal coon you can keep pretending to be black all you want but you dont support other blacks and have not reached out to lift me up once this entire season but its okay sweetie you know why? You'll be the one standing outside the gates of your local high school's football games selling hotplates with cornbread and waffles on them like Keyshia Cole does nowadays so stop hating on my looks. @Psycho I know you're a lost damn cause since you out here cancelling dinner dates with your momma which we know is the hottest date you've had all year I'm sure but since your ASS spends so much time here the least you could do is actually take the time to say something nice about Wendy's dress bitch I mean DAMN is it that hard to compliment her bust or the damn color you coulda said something but nope you decided to fallinline.mp3 and be a hater. @Navyofbadgals I HATE YOU HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGG I said happy birthday to you what else do you want from me????? You wanted titties and now you got them and I still can't win what am I to do???? @PinkBox My god I know you have it the worst of all the judges at your old ass age, loss of hearing, can't chew certain kinds of food, your eyesight is blurry as ****, your body is gone and your mind packed up and left with it but you STILL manage to find a cure for alzheimer's when it comes time to say something about my submission because you never miss an opportunity to be a shady old crone. @Sabbath your fellow judges were right about you, you just wanted to **** Sean so you helped create this toxic environment against me. SABBATAGE is alive and well I don't know which one of you is the worst but what I do know is you're all the official members of the #BoysBullyingBunch #BBB

If I leave this round just know YOU COULD BE NEXT FELLOW CONTESTANTS

1 minute ago, Psycho said:

Chile I didn't even send my critiques yet

I KNOW YOU HAD NOTHING TO SAY ANYWAY IM PSYCHIC

He actually mad at himself

15 hours ago, boys said:

I said happy birthday to you what else do you want from me?????

dsghsdsdghdsghsd

uU6vkvX.png

@Psycho

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - It's cute but looks somehow cheap and expensive at the same time. Wish the belt was a different color

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - Yes mawma. Love the shape in the fron and the material looks like liquid metal, very cool. The details on the top are cute too

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - Please. It looks like she's wearing a blanket

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - Cute evening look, the sleeves add to the look. She looks like the owner of a mansion :clap3:

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - I like how tight it looks and how its like a bunch of tiny mirrors. Cute outfit

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - I don't love it or hate it. It's a little cheap looking

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - A showgirl :jonny5: The upper half is good but the bottom half is a little cheap looking

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - She looks so expensive whew, I almost would've liked it better without the dress part around the legs but I like that it's different

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - There is a lot going on in a small space, like the middle feathers weren't needed, but it's a decent look

GUERO | CIARA - I don't like the color of the nude illusion

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - Yes serve New York rich socialite. The material is a little bit car sun shade but I like the shape 

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - Love how she looks like a galaxy popping out a blackhole or sumn

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - A little too straight up and down and baggy for me

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - Serving Project Runway creation. I don't love it luv

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - It's alright.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - Very Catriona. A nice pageant gown

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - This dress looks very heavy and theres a lil bit too much going on but it's not terrible

BLACK CANARY | WENDY - 

@Alena @Noah @Overprotected @Nurr @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility @prézli @thecptz @Yvess @boys

keep my name out your f**king mouf I have to spoon

5 minutes ago, Nurr said:

lemme stream salt

eZJfpdi.gif

yes

eZJfpdi.gif

24 minutes ago, Psycho said:

keep my name out your f**king mouf I have to spoon

waiting until you're distracted to post a spoon, yup!

eZJfpdi.gif

I refuse to open any of my critiques

Call me up when the comeback round is posted

eZJfpdi.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.