4 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

I'm fine being eliminated :sadviolin:

If not then I'll just quit :sadviolin:

STOP

GpVIJdE.gif

uU6vkvX.png

@Clueless 

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – Oop. I'm getting 70s disco vibes. I'm here for it. I do think that the look would've been better without the belt, though. Her eyeshadow in the first pic dfxjklcgkj.

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – OOP!!!! Nut and smile y'all.

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – So you DEFINITELY struggled this round. This is cool from the neck up, but sis is serving lantern from the neck down. I-

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – Not a huge fan of this. It's too costumey. And that is perhaps the worst wig that I've ever seen Miss Von Teese in.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT – Yup, yup, yup, yup. Head to toe perfection.

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS – A little matronly and crafty. And the pattern itself is serving Shady Pines curtains. I'm not a fan at all.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – She cute. Very regal. I'm not super excited, though.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – I personally really liked this look. But... I do wish that the bottom part was left out of the final look. It would've been 10/10 as just the blazer serving as a dress.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – You took two steps forward and two steps back with this look. Why, gal? Those sequins (?) look so cheap and the thin feathers... whew chile.

GUERO | CIARA – She was bold wearing that George Washington Bridge wig. And the dress itself kinda feels like something's missing? Idk. I don't like the nude slip underneath.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – Very pretty fabric. The silhouette isn't anything new or exciting, though. But why try to reinvent the wheel, right?

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O – Now THAT is how you do sheer fabric. This gown is ****ing exquisite. One of my favorites from the entire season so far.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – Cute. It gets the job done.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – Erm... You struggled.

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN – Oof. She went out on a limb, huh? I don't really know what to say. There's like too much going on with the opposing prints (and the different skirt lengths...)

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – A boring sparkly gown... 

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – A [more] boring sparkly gown...

BOYS | WENDY – you're going to hell d7FYFxQ.jpg

@Alena @Noah @Overprotected @Nurr @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility @prézli @thecptz @Yvess @boys

7 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Like we need MORE casualties

iTq3p9U.gif

22 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

fINE here's a full pic fat

Hide contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd_8cJYAu6b69MwEeIcrp

:mazen: the HELL is that type of creature

9 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

another one in the basket

None of the other contestants are harassed like this @Sabbath do you think it’s fair I’m being treated like this?? :shakeno:

1 hour ago, boys said:

None of the other contestants are harassed like this @Sabbath do you think it’s fair I’m being treated like this?? :shakeno:

they want what you have

uU6vkvX.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - not offensive I guess.. but just.. a bit cheap looking

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - the most interesting entry of the round BUT I don't think it's perfect. The top piece is gorgeous, and I love the fabric overall, but I'm just not a fan of how the fabric is draped around the puss puss area

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - as an outfit.. this is kinda bordering on  pretentious crap :mandown: and I love ms. Janelle; I guess I like the linework in it, but at the end it's just a blob, with a weird headpiece.. idk ma'am; I appreciate the risk though, so that already saves you from being the worst

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - eh cute but not mindblowing

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - hate the shoes, besides that, it's a okay look. Probably the sexiest she ever looked on a red carpet (and that ain't saying much.. because.. well.. lol). Nothing too exciting here though

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - either it's her or the dress.. but ma where the shape @; especially at the hips/waist there needed to be more.. but this is the best entry of you since idk when. It's cute

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - cute, love this burlesque-y outfit, It's very classy but still Cardi

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - I'm just gonna say it.. one of her wort recent looks; the silver embellishments are gorgeous though, but the styling and the rest of the outfit is just :monkey:

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - maybe if she streamed Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia.. whatever this is wouldn't have happened

GUERO | CIARA - the wig :thing: honestly this is just.. missing something. It's cute.. I guess but I'm not really living for it ehm

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - this is so simple but so effective and stunning, we kinda had to stan

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - this fits her so well we--- :jonny5:

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - this fits her so NOT well we--- :monkey: 

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - the hell is this ghoul doing in those gifs :thing: anyways.. it's ehm.. kinda poorly constructed if we're being real? This could've either been synched more or been more oversized because now we're in an awkward middle

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - I appreciate you for sending something a bit different compared to your other entries but eh. The top is nice, the skirt is a no no; and the bracelets are too much

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - stream Future Nostalgia by Dua Lipa, considering you clearly like great things

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - it's a shame that there's not really a great shot of this dress that really captures it because it looks cute and complex-y. Think the top part.. looks somewhat cheap? but as a whole I think I like the look

BOYS | WENDY - I would be surprised if Sabbath can jizz over this, but never say never!

@Alena @Noah @Overprotected @Nurr @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility @prézli @thecptz @Yvess @boys

The crickets here LMAOOOO!!!

• ATRL Moderator

the praise love u bagels

7 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

:tellha:

7 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

he always does this to you huh

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

:tellha:

3 minutes ago, Guero said:

he always does this to you huh

If you can’t beat em.. join em ?

bagels paid people to post within 10 minutes of his critics being posted pass it on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.