Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Invisibility

• Alena

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/8/2019 at 4:57 PM, Invisibility said:

Clueful :clap3:

However Mariacarla's looks most praised by you were kinda a flop with the rest of the panel so I'll pray

Xmm0SSS.gif

welp...

Xmm0SSS.gif

12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

welp...

Xmm0SSS.gif

Coming for Jennie ha purple look

Edited by Invisibility

12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

welp...

Xmm0SSS.gif

the clueful curse strikes again

Xmm0SSS.gif

uU6vkvX.png

Spoiler

5 hours ago, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Sabbath

unfortunately im NOT dead

results @ 8PM EST as always

9axzJXd.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - I….. really don’t know why you sent this sdjksdkjs. I don’t like any of the elements in this, except maybe the boots, but like, they’re just black booties. 

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - It’s pretty but it’s also really boring. I’m not a fain of the details on the sleeves, I don’t think they were needed at all. This shade of blue is really gorgeous tho. I think the blue outfit you sent for patterns was way better.

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - I hate the cuffs and the collar, they looks so out of place ffff. However the fabric used for this is really nice so there’s that!

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - Very pretty. My only complaint would be the “flower” like things on her body but that’s just me nitpicking. I really like the train, it almost looks like water.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - The ugliest ****ing shoes but this dress has always been nice.

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - I’m not sure. Kinda here for the color, kinda not here ‘cause what IS that top.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - Great recycled entry, beautiful recycled entry.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - I’m not a fan of all the different materials, plus the corset section looks too busy. Good for you for going for something so different tho. I like the headpiece a lot.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - I like the fabric and the color. Not sure about the bows moment and definitely not here for the slides.

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS -  I don’t hate it, but it feels a little basic. I think it has to do with the silhouette of the dress.

GUERO | CIARA - It’s cute, it’s well put together. I don’t have much to say.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - C’mon concept! 

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - Pretty and unique. Loves it.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - I like the idea but I wish this was done with a darker blue. It’s still a look tho.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - idk luv, i really don’t like how all the different fabrics clash in here, the skirt is TOO messy :emofish:

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - Pretty. I really like the pairing of this neckline and the skirt and the embellishments work great on this shade of blue

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - I really like the transparent fabric they used for this. My biggest complaint would be the black, it looks kinda last minute.

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - I think the skirt is nice and the top had potential, but when mixed together they don’t compliment each other that well.

BLACK CANARY | SEAN O'PRY - it’s like he invented the ****ing rainbow huh

On 12/8/2019 at 9:30 PM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Psycho

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - I mean it's a cute jacket I guess but that's about it kii

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - Pretty! Not outstanding but a solid look

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - The random Beyonce sent me :bibliahh: But this is a cute look

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - :praise: 

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - This... don't make sense. The skirt, the way the bottom of the dress is attached, the purple shoes, the straps on the top. Poorly executed

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - I mean the front is kinda? cute but the back is a disaster...

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - Cute.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - Firsy things first, these pics are LQ af. Use gGoogle reverse search to find HQ pics next time miss thing! Moving onto the outfit, it's nice but I don't like the corset, it could've been hidden.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - A little too much going on in such little space. Too baggy for me

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - Well the model definitely wore it better. The belt and shoes are nice touches that are missing in the actual pic. But the dress is nice

GUERO | CIARA - Okay?

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - Well I appreciate what she was going for but as an outfit it's.. just a bunch of tulle. Serving ugly dresses category on Drag Race :monkey:

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - I like the effect of the dress but it's a little bare

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - This is very cute! A dress most pleasing to me in your career

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - It's a little too much. The coat and sleeve things are good but the lower parts are kinda ugly. Feeling conflicted ma

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - Pretty! A pretty dress.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - There are parts about it that I don't love but as an overall look it's pretty good!

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - It's alright

BOYS | SEAN O'PRY - Girl please

@Alena @Noah @Overprotected @Nurr @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility @prézli @thecptz @Yvess @boys

On 12/8/2019 at 7:42 PM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@PinkBox

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – Well… I appreciate the risk… but the jacket seems very arts and crafts, idk about the black and red top, the hair girl… it was definitely a risk!

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – As always, a polished and beautiful look. I’m not GAGGED as we’ve seen this type of pretty polished dress before, but it works.

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – It’s cute, I like the cuffs and the neck thing. The fabric and pattern is cute, but nothing OUTSTANDING. She looks good.

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – we……………………………… Gigi Hadid’s downfall in S8 started at R8, so I still have hope!

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT – How many times have we seen this one too? imagine how TIRED we are. Pretty sure I’ve given this same critique before, but the shoes with that dress… The color is cute, needs a bracelet or two

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS – Well……. it’s a nice piece of fabric! I like the orange with that blue, but… you really shouldn’t have sent the back of the look, it’s literally a sheet of fabric that they tied in the back.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – Didn’t we see this one too ma’am…? It’s cute, kinda serving me bootleg Beyoncé jacket

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – Well I love that headpiece with the fabric dripping from it. I hate the fact that there are two different shades of blue in this look, I hate that the bottom is a completely different fabric from the top, it’s really almost as if they were from two separate looks and they thought “both are blue so let’s put them together!”. Kinda hate the belt as well. I’m dragging, but I think overall, it’s an interesting look.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – The slippers ma……………. I like the fabric and the blue. The sleeve is way too much, it looks droopy and the front looks a bit busy. The outfit is kinda busy, but not enough at the same time?

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS – Well………….. idk ma, the length, the ruffles in the wrong places, the shade of blue, the shoes… I’m not really a fan of anything here except maybe the microphone

GUERO | CIARA – Okay… this is kinda cute, but basic. I don’t really care for this, but I like the yellow shoes with the blue.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – I think it’s interesting, but I’m not a huge fan of outfits that are just big piles of fabric thrown together, which is kinda what this look is. But it’s still beautiful and different, which I appreciate.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O – I love the jewels dripping down that entire dress! Idk about the boob part though.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – I love the appliques on this, it’s a few shades of blue and compliments the dress very well. The fabric looks a bit cheap, but oh well, still very cute.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – Well…… can we first talk about that WIG? girl… I kinda hate the layers of this, you have the dress, and then the lighter blue skirt (???) and then the jacket. The shoes are very odd, but I like the blue whatever she’s holding in her hands! I’m kinda getting cosplay from this and that’s not a good thing.

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN – I like that shade of blue a lot. It’s a cute dress, she looks pretty in it. The silver is a bit TOO much, I’m getting fish scales from it.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – Well I love the neck up! The look is kinda cute, but I hate all that random black fabric. I like the sleeves! But the look in general is not super impressive.

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – Eh… she looks beautiful as always, but the top and bottom are very separate to me. The top is kinda giving me grandma vibes with the pattern. And the skirt is giving me grandma’s curtains vibes.

BOYS | SEAN O'PRY – That ring is super cute

On 12/8/2019 at 5:07 PM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Navyofbadgals

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE - so you think it’s funny to reinforce the socionormativity implying that platonormative society is funny while oppressing marginalized platonic oriented people such as aplatonix. this is a form of aphobic allonormativity, strictist suptilicism and variphobic zedsexism

NOAH | NATASHA POLY - The skirt is nice, the top has some problems which become more apparent the more you look. Not your strongest look, but.. I'll take it? I think

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE - posting the iconic bey outfit to make yours look better.. your mind.. it's a nice lil moment but it's a bit too boring, fabric is stunning though

NURR | DITA VON TEESE - the fabric :jonny5: idk if this is just a really good shot but this looks stunning either way

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT - one of Taylor's best looks, though I think that certain parts have been ''taylor swifted'' and thus adapted to her, and made.. more conservative? This is a good dress but there is a better dress to be made with this. Like it tho, the only real misstep is the shoes here imo (and it's also again not that spectacular either, but it's taylor so like.. yeah) 

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS - :thing: this horrid, I like the combination of colors together.. but that's about it. This is just a huge bunch of fabric pinned together somewhere.. no ma'am

ERIKILLS | CARDI B  - this look kinda aging like wine huh, everytime I look it gets classier and sexier whew

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ - idk if I can say it.. but I don't really love it :emofish: it at least tried that some others can't even say either, but I feel like this looks messy and overdone in a bit and could've easily been streamlined with a better skirt, and a better corset. Like the drama of the 'hat' though

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD - You're brave for not cutting the slides out of the picture :rip: Like this a lot though! You've been having a cute lil redemption moment huh

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS - 

your dress is camila and I'm the rest of 5h

GUERO | CIARA - it's a safe looking suit. Nothing wrong here, but not really exciting

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME - styling on ****ing point (but the dress I'm not too sure about tbh hmm)

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O - very simple but effective (and not too simple either lel). Love the 'fabric'

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES - cute! 

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO - and I don't love the mix of materials here! sue me

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN - cute, but in the category that you've been serving now all season long. I want something more (but it's good enough now lol)

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG - This could've looked better.. with some budget if we're being honest. I like the idea, and I don't hate the execution, but I don't love it

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH - top and skirt feel like two separate pieces. Both nice, but don't work well together imo

BOYS | SEAN O'PRY - I'm sure @Sabbath will cream himself over this

@Alena @Noah @Overprotected @Nurr @Legend E @Element @EriKills @Touch It @Moonlightbae @Tsareena @Guero @luckystrike @URBAN @Not Like The Movies @Invisibility @prézli @thecptz @Yvess @boys

On 12/8/2019 at 2:47 PM, Sabbath said:

uU6vkvX.png

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

ALENA | MARGOT ROBBIE – You want out huh

NOAH | NATASHA POLY – I don't like this at all. The sleeves with the random appliques going down them. Why? The lopsided fabric stretched over the tiddies? LordT.

OVERPROTECTED | JANELLE MONAE – I'm not really sure how I feel about the ruffles on the skirt. And there's barely any blue in the look....

NURR | DITA VON TEESE – This is so weird, but in a good way. Kinda giving me Loch Ness Monster, but make it fashion.

LEGEND E | TAYLOR SWIFT – Boring.

ELEMENT | NANFE JEMIMAH KEFAS – Bedsheet, but make it fashion. I'm responding really well to this look. I love the colorblock moment with that orange shoe.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B  – UGH I ****ing loved this look.

TOUCH IT | BEYONCÉ – Giving me Bella Hadid Heavenly Bodies Met Gala. I like.

MOONLIGHTBAE | HAILEE STEINFELD – You're kinda picking yourself out of the grave with these lewks lately! Am proud of you. I don't understand the slide with this dress, though. I feel like the other judges will read this dress for being a shapeless blop, but I really love it idc.

TSAREENA | TRACEE ELLIS ROSS – 

GUERO | CIARA – Sorta the suit version of Nanfe's look this week. One of my favorite entries from you so far.

LUCKYSTRIKE | MISS FAME – YUP.

URBAN | LUPITA NYONG'O – Hey, queen! Girl, you have done it again, constantly raising the bar for all of us and doing it flawlessly. I'd say I'm surprised, but I know who you are–I've seen it up close and personal. Girl, you make me so proud, and I love you. I also love that your new Universal film, Us, is informed by the black leaders, thinkers, and poets who've paved the way for folks like us. I love that it's both a celebration, and a call to action. And I love that you're using this film to inspire the next generation of history-makers and record-breakers who'll run the world in the years ahead. So to you, my dear friend, I just wanna say: keep telling the truth. Because you can do it in a way that no one else can. :)

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | JASMINE TOOKES – LOVE the sequins and embroidery here.

INVISIBILITY | MARIACARLA BOSCONO – I love the mix of materials here. You know what you're doing!

PRÉZLI | JENNA DEWAN – Simple and pretty.. like you've been serving. I want you to step it up, though, ngl.

THECPTZ | NISAMANEE LERTWORAPONG – Hm. This feels cheap. I hate that it just looks like a bodysuit with a robe on over of it.

YVESS | PIA ALONSO WURTZBACH – I kinda feel similar to the way that I felt about Nisamanee's look this round. It doesn't look upscale at all. A random sheer top with a random ugly skirt attached to it.

BOYS | SEAN O'PRY – Any thoughts, @Sabbath?

a1HIxPTP_mTAd6Or5UiFc--vgcMpXwfE88NfZt7FPcZmLXj6P4E_cK371TuB1p0JFDyS9Sw8RwbOd39bmucXz2mmvwv7R-bgBeY0xKNzExcAyH1yzWED79DPRr8fCvMQufNLQK3e

Spoiler

6b6dJozX4XGPjfJEEhdTS85So73OvKkpYIveeDlOmxCUGgbkAg87KaCmb-yVkxs_wUVahwfbkbzIQDR2pTEkFjkSlI7UD7qhsudJT7hXQDaOsudSmKeWq-M96thLlYbFOQ37nckC

@Nurr

Clueless: 1 / Navyofbadgals: 1 / Pinkbox: 1 / Psycho: 1 / Sabbath: 1

Average: 1

Ma’am the second you land in the bottom is over for you.

95OcdQF9tThjGp_baYjcLtko2ZlPhNRkfDr6rXk5Qiq2m_cpIFzZUi2URq5BHlWGBLVrcQW501UW0vI-2XPaPQs7dKje_I6fSTUcW4EVs-kdGjXYr4W21YcuqNll-jH_j2UkBDKQ

@Not Like The Movies

Clueless: 5 / Navyofbadgals: 4 / Pinkbox: 4 / Psycho: 2 / Sabbath: 4

Average: 3.8

Fy1RhgfSAZnt0jCo-iLWWfu1cYk8ib9dTgN4-puxy6Xu2qQFk4q8Xg7YdoN94CLeeA3XbNtsT9MrXsZchPurziJaDj9Kvy_f2nkzwy5qbAQ4JPkHIaVkuIrmLIrn-gxt0Q2JGWUw

@URBAN

Clueless: 2 / Navyofbadgals: 2 / Pinkbox: 3 / Psycho: 11 / Sabbath: 2

Average: 4

My second #2, thank you judges, it's time for me to snatch a win :alexz3:

oM40PJjllE1tG0JUi6Sll3t8GH6MVa97K7lVbU26fwYgsbqMzgJJLY-0uQaS1IUTgSpXidb4ezpLe8WZmAAm-RrV-ccXKU8A7-XjzR5X1v-s3BDtvdmAFD-eh1v6HFBHhbekI0lo

Spoiler

E4AuURLpha84bsHeR1KZd_TN894IlV_jeIEOMM33omWodTwYodhDKL64fnVQWoWUB95Ul019qp3krK4BSLVIQyHL2yf72izszrOqoWF4bE3409ic7sgWQlxneapuhbdaM0xVtqPO

@EriKills

Clueless: 4 / Navyofbadgals: 3 / Pinkbox: 9 / Psycho: 10 / Sabbath: 3

Average: 5.8

SIDrt_7PKxrXbR4_bO3Dj7RiYJsQnkvJLempTXRyqFGjjkQlhlfAmBrfiKS-f5Z-lb9T1hEOO5F8KlekFCmHZ29mgUr-UxWSFwJvnssk80p8vPNQ5sybrnLBHmC3y14vfiQsSJo0

@Noah

Clueless: 13 / Navyofbadgals: 6 / Pinkbox: 2 / Psycho: 3 / Sabbath: 10

Average: 6.8

U7YzQQqSSV6KtyyAFlmc_ywc_xOwz1gmwXu_j1m7fFya4q6oQMp-Yk_ruyJGN7x_TE3QIqOnP9sX7zQphlx6FIGJy3dygdNTN84Rrpe3vupAmoD5OxwgKWntAmvWFSLKxI83bcZK

@Touch It

Clueless: 3 / Navyofbadgals: 8 / Pinkbox: 5  / Psycho: 8 / Sabbath: 12

Average: 7.2

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Clueless: 1 / Navyofbadgals: 1 / Pinkbox: 1 / Psycho: 1 / Sabbath: 1

Average: 1

Ma’am the second you land in the bottom is over for you.

WrLbQPk.gif

UBj1f-OcU8LS3504f22xAZimQDwBgn5ie4D1sHIg4q5gm55EHLrWTKnQOi5jMTUvOIo-mgxFGVSxlB3-I6kgdVukpx0JQXFxAM3ENWgP2A-B6jw5yLajRvliwyo82_6PUJEtsvco

Spoiler

ALQEjLFnupS20bvJuHDWgpm03Vf4KV0raMB1FB5ype7i4kFn4gyx2PjPLc7wDijOo8e6TjiY4dtb64nrW9Is_Qvg8vgpHMXrRO5qOO1IwPLfe7-EnxjUjX8tX6u8iJ1tXiLh6dfL

@Overprotected

Clueless: 11 / Navyofbadgals: 7 / Pinkbox: 6 / Psycho: 6 / Sabbath: 9

Average: 7.8

WMejJ3GmqLSkG1HdPQZUqbf64rAWbpwxxYEn2QwboImOZ2yk-oav-eZCM8UkaltTNV6NKmrR4g37A7-9Ht9ItkjoAbdhRV2jLdIu2AI7GGXtTYbvSteb1WBYLaKWZnpEfVVbpuVS

@prézli

Clueless: 12 / Navyofbadgals: 12 / Pinkbox: 7 / Psycho: 5 / Sabbath: 6

Average: 8.4

bn_ni_DMHhXreA5yAx6uThSge7NAZBpT01OK5TEbspi5Km3orLTbO3LmHhKD_C1FXOEB5pysfd-zayXMUgIl6BSjij2SUgP91Tve1zXMs8WYGNn-aLXsCe37LOYucJRsAYRZ4C3v

@thecptz

Clueless: 16 / Navyofbadgals: 13 / Pinkbox: 10 / Psycho: 4 / Sabbath: 5

Average: 9.6

z0tR9MCttgNAaepH7M5mOqHWCpyaqA0Ekr-iJp0sNpeUwqVpFO1ZTKrgFTWfvfBB_tNzS9uA491Jj-cBio2X218Mgn9SjufX91dMM3PEoBd8gfUktODQysdy10GLjDSrbpoQ8NR4

@Guero

Clueless: 7 / Navyofbadgals: 10 / Pinkbox: 13 / Psycho:  13/ Sabbath: 7

Average: 10

zYFxuCkbZjQKVV61fj4CKRwRsyq47vpbgzpCJi25WTPPbW3H_Mt6saJciXbeaKpgaaYfWt-peXVUDjplBmRQ_ACPwjLgyYV9FgmdQzKGhZdaq9wFGAa54Oj5U7QtDjOZAGQ8BhSX

@Moonlightbae

Clueless: 8 / Navyofbadgals: 5 / Pinkbox: 11 / Psycho: 14 / Sabbath: 14

Average: 10.4

UDUjj3Y312U67mHbQe4urC15-A_dyWJKD9_VL9K4oHvqdCpCgFsf6CfNcaijYCVsDb17i32OWOvnPonWxgpXE9LMlDY5kDypWPxV2JuDBcHnjjdrrvgG7XsMY2BRd-KJJWNTVDf0

@luckystrike

Clueless: 10 / Navyofbadgals: 11 / Pinkbox: 8 / Psycho: 17 / Sabbath: 11

Average: 11.4

mVHMXMkCa6RbtKjJkvbTNd-fGua4CVq11lI3Jf0RxLVEipwbtpRcmrLrpbmZlFC-aYfgrVC6fa2xdzjagk1TwyONzvNzLL5iJzQEXgUiv_pT7HrY6XR9kFtazdKhfojF3R5yjtNR

@Legend E

Clueless: 14 / Navyofbadgals: 9 / Pinkbox: 12 / Psycho: 15 / Sabbath: 8

Average: 11.6

whew chile these ratings........anyways!

qp7UVWP4LioZWFGqe0QDakYnM9wzNB08G3hSfkUI_0-aK0ZJysUGCL5Iflkg8a77rJtHBRmHRPrAX7ZsY6DlGkY3TsFx8U0W-YhHmVPGs1HQ4vKs9a2RfjogChnj5K_sDxtzZH2t

Spoiler

JQQC6VVM735mInOgp2qHR50fkds4aUF4XBSx5Q4hOmkKsKX8cla58LWCMuWhJiM6GdynQ19XG9qVAvY-4iik7EI6XeBHay-TAioQGUVWZ-oriXkkLCK_nIA-1PLxnHoM7uKn6rS_

@Yvess

Clueless: 15 / Navyofbadgals: 14 / Pinkbox: 14 / Psycho: 7 / Sabbath: 13

Average: 12.6

LCIo7a02CYoMjOBtE7Og0DolkYSlzz-DTgWfxmKNCjJxvhqUWSPwqMP_Lh4tTi3_02g-XZb5NXjIDonr_uTE8IDo5_PrUt0y4xKi4n5ncMlQ5181PSOo07pc-e-zTt01zYHhQGan

@Invisibility

Clueless: 9 / Navyofbadgals: 15 / Pinkbox: 15 / Psycho: 12 / Sabbath: 18

Average: 13.8

5iIXMdnShjwtqRuNA__6nhGwJCYUXvFg8cvvajkhT7mh7y7a8nn5hEbjg7mgumIipyOm_DCFm67SB56NiSfpNns0fVIMHV-hHVC2fT_tcIYyYm83Wa7R3bzoWFeaxWQg3ndFTVIs

@Element

Clueless: 6 / Navyofbadgals: 17 / Pinkbox: 16 / Psycho: 16 / Sabbath: 17

Average: 14.4

LhZcwCHasxApiaWwM8drHnpfOH3n3mOibfqU2J6Ou-ID0k0QKGx7UN1Irh-h9HJIKiVkQtNa2kF9-zUIWjGUWtEkkET5Bq42vgXCDuTIB2rX2PM47OC_28m22zCCb6xLKWX2-YiZ

@Nurr choose a gal to go, u know how this works

Spoiler

iavskJawamQfGswSVfieLOxWjM7EFxt3SkVd5OiUeCOyh4l7xthVSEhJg4dJl0k_9NUxwEIM_-X257Sti-rkY65bXlJYLkDr9dDTJdjOnCUra86teTwPQJEKHikJeROOq5pZHsVk  buFB77OhSqdSGOwgGy42aq5aP-MyWIYDxTNJf_05QhRq7d9TnGGIxHO4fymPaDG8C-UpVFh4wHHL_Dr1vOArw1c-BF4TkT7w82FIyy3xkCh0OI-GSVdldavRtnREoTrfovD3vZIn  vDmXd3Sy0FVtLX6CAwKSwQdm6liei8GeW6pTAZD9BYExSM-penNrFUbGlo3AkMUq75iD7UvTl4rwQjgyNU7mPpk6hXFOUEwP06phTJYgdhzLaH6fOClkwoNO7JRsfZSFSLMwfx-I

2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

The way @Nurr has given the chop in all but two rounds, we-

Legend Tingz 

e19Xa0E.gif

Also my place atop the charts is over. We do love a five-round #1 hit though

e19Xa0E.gif

LhZcwCHasxApiaWwM8drHnpfOH3n3mOibfqU2J6Ou-ID0k0QKGx7UN1Irh-h9HJIKiVkQtNa2kF9-zUIWjGUWtEkkET5Bq42vgXCDuTIB2rX2PM47OC_28m22zCCb6xLKWX2-YiZ

Spoiler

vDmXd3Sy0FVtLX6CAwKSwQdm6liei8GeW6pTAZD9BYExSM-penNrFUbGlo3AkMUq75iD7UvTl4rwQjgyNU7mPpk6hXFOUEwP06phTJYgdhzLaH6fOClkwoNO7JRsfZSFSLMwfx-I

@Tsareena

Clueless: 18 / Navyofbadgals: 18 / Pinkbox: 19 / Psycho:9  / Sabbath: 15

Average: 15.8

iavskJawamQfGswSVfieLOxWjM7EFxt3SkVd5OiUeCOyh4l7xthVSEhJg4dJl0k_9NUxwEIM_-X257Sti-rkY65bXlJYLkDr9dDTJdjOnCUra86teTwPQJEKHikJeROOq5pZHsVk

@Alena

Clueless: 17 / Navyofbadgals: 16 / Pinkbox: 17 / Psycho: 18 / Sabbath: 19

Average: 17.4

buFB77OhSqdSGOwgGy42aq5aP-MyWIYDxTNJf_05QhRq7d9TnGGIxHO4fymPaDG8C-UpVFh4wHHL_Dr1vOArw1c-BF4TkT7w82FIyy3xkCh0OI-GSVdldavRtnREoTrfovD3vZIn

@boys

Clueless: 19 / Navyofbadgals: 19 / Pinkbox: 18 / Psycho: 19 / Sabbath: 16

Average: 18.2

ln4QoCtcExqRB4V7K5zfaYlRzJ-r0-CMevcnw_hil_Odrzhc_ZZk21jKgG3QtV2BTsmLNSA9Gfj8Sd-8X4LeGRL3DCukdeZb3V7SehhzpsBuEcrI3lqlAqkXtGFJlpbsYI1TWpsd

@Nurr has decided to eliminate...

Spoiler

vDmXd3Sy0FVtLX6CAwKSwQdm6liei8GeW6pTAZD9BYExSM-penNrFUbGlo3AkMUq75iD7UvTl4rwQjgyNU7mPpk6hXFOUEwP06phTJYgdhzLaH6fOClkwoNO7JRsfZSFSLMwfx-I

@Tsareena :weeps:

Hope you had fun and to see you participate in the comeback round, legend :'( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.