• Touch It

• Element

• Psycho

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RandomName said:

Hikari has given up huh 

me if i had made it this far :deadbanana2:

CONGRATS NICK! YOU GOT WHAT YOU ****ING WANTED!!!

• ATRL Moderator

i ****ing quilt 

ldkjasld

Alright you know what I am DONE with all you overrated idiots and irrelevant losers that don't even know or talk to Nick. I'm not gonna let you garbage bags walk all over me and for one thing I am NOT going to stay up all night just to make sure this piece of **** who went to even more extreme measures than me passes me in spoons. I have dogs to take care of every morning plus chores so I'd rather get SOME sleep and frankly, I'd rather worry about making sure my MOM isn't my enemy tomorrow. And it's the holidays. So you know what....I'm not even going to wait for the end of the 24 hour round. I QUILT!!!

Edited by Psycho

why is james a quilt

This is for @Psycho fyou big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took me off the mother****ing schedule with your trifflin dirty white racist ass you big fat oompa loompa ass bitch i’m coming up there and i’m going to beat the **** out of you bitch and don’t even call the police today cause ima come up there unexpected and wait on your mother****ing ass bitch i’m coming to beat the **** out of you bitch cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass thin haired bitch watch i’m coming up there to **** you up bitch i’m telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I’m gonna wait on you and i’m going to beat your ass bitch cause ima show u not to play with Jasmine Collin’s money bitch that’s the first thing you did and you got me ****ed up cause bitch cause I told you what the **** was going on you white mother ****ers hate to see black people doing good or doing good doing anything for them mother ****ing selves ugly fat white bitch watch i’m telling you i’m coming there to beat your mother ****ing ass thin hair smelling white dog smelling ass bitch watch i’m coming to **** you up cause you got me ****ed up gonna sit up there and try to do that little aundry was **** bitch you aundry since the first day I came up talking about a bitch that had on pajamas but you walking around here in some ten dollar ass jeans on dirty dusty white bitch sit up there behind the counter smelling like cheese bitch stinky fat white ass

I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".I don't know, I just feel like people use sporks to be "quirky" and high-maintenance. It's called Let's Spoon!. If you want to ****, it's called Let's Fork! If you want to cut a bitch, it's called Let's Knife!. "Let's Spork!" wtf is that. It sounds like a gay with a lisp trying to pronounce "pork".

does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love FKA Twigs. I think she's a really interesting artist.

Edited by Touch It

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.