Grace Randolph stans new Jolie film

ReverseWarholian

ReverseWarholian

QoTD: If Grace were a pop girl, who would she be?

I'd say it's a cross between P!nk, Gaga, and Christina. She is kinda serving P!nk's career longevity mixed w/ a bit of Gaga's beginning + end of decade peaks / post-ARTPOP era pandering to both messy gays and soccer mom conservatives. And finally wigwise, I'm getting Christina A. on The Voice S1 teas a bit.

e1e6mG9.gif

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReverseWarholian

• Assassin

• Lights and Waves

• D_Man3379

ReverseWarholian
1 minute ago, ReverseWarholian said:

I'd say it's a cross between P!nk, Gaga, and Christina. She is kinda serving P!nk's career longevity mixed w/ a bit of Gaga's beginning + end of decade peaks / post-ARTPOP era pandering to both messy gays and soccer mom conservatives. And finally wigwise, I'm getting Christina A. on The Voice S1 teas a bit.

e1e6mG9.gif

Discuss. @Walk_Away21 @AvrilLaQueen @Pure Adrenaline @Cloudy 

e1e6mG9.gif

That Bad Eartha
58 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

I've seen some of her videos because of the promo her but why do some people hate her? is she racist/homophobic? Should I unsubscribe?

gracerand.thumb.jpg.dea51dc470074a941194909bb3e20b0a.jpg

Not blatantly, but she definitely caters a bit to an alt-right/incel "toxic fanboy" type of following in her videos with some of her talking points (always singles out women for having poor performances and fixates on their appearances, said Kelly Marie Tran brought the trolling after TLJ upon herself). She's basically the Pewdiepie of movie reviews, never openly racist/sexist, but will throw enough talking points and "hints" out there to keep her alt-right fanbase subscribed and happy without totally alienating the rest of her audience.

29 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

e1e6mG9.gif

She reminds me more of Katy Perry

Pure Adrenaline

Can't wait to go and watch it

My 

These are my favourite type of videos from her .... Industry drama and her take on it :jonny5:

She predicted Spidey coming back to the MCU the day it was announced he was out .....ugh her mind 

TheCheshireCat
2 minutes ago, Slate said:

the anti-grace propaganda in this thread :biblio:

I know.

I've been watching her for years, she is clearly not racist or alt-right, the amount of times she has spoken up for POC and especially WOC and LGBT in media over the past few years alone proves she has good intentions. She can be clumsy with her words though, and if you want to pick apart what she is saying and frame it out of context as "Alt-right pandering", you certainly can.

I try and keep in mind ATRL has a lot of young super lefties that can view any criticism of women in media as threatening and "alt-right pandering",

you just gotta take it in stride.

Grace does.

tyITjtp.gif

3 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Not blatantly, but she definitely caters a bit to an alt-right/incel "toxic fanboy" type of following in her videos with some of her talking points (always singles out women for having poor performances and fixates on their appearances, said Kelly Marie Tran brought the trolling after TLJ upon herself). She's basically the Pewdiepie of movie reviews, never openly racist/sexist, but will throw enough talking points and "hints" out there to keep her alt-right fanbase subscribed and happy without totally alienating the rest of her audience.

I have seen some videos of her and I could sort of sense this when Wonder Woman was released and when the first Captain Marvel trailer was released. She definitely plays the hard-to-impress card a lot too.  

Edited by Eric.
  • #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

This isn't true at all. She's just not super SJW. She totally supports women in film and calls out when 'feminist movies' don't have any women working behind the scenes and is always lobbying for more representation in things. These are out and out lies. 

ReverseWarholian
48 minutes ago, TheCheshireCat said:

I know.

I've been watching her for years, she is clearly not racist or alt-right, the amount of times she has spoken up for POC and especially WOC and LGBT in media over the past few years alone proves she has good intentions. She can be clumsy with her words though, and if you want to pick apart what she is saying and frame it out of context as "Alt-right pandering", you certainly can.

I try and keep in mind ATRL has a lot of young super lefties that can view any criticism of women in media as threatening and "alt-right pandering",

you just gotta take it in stride.

Grace does.

tyITjtp.gif

Beautifully articulated and couldn't agree more :clap3:

Y'all will really stan anyone and anything :deadbanana: Jesus christ.

The Jessica enmity is funny but I hope none of y'all are being serious with this. 

ReverseWarholian
2 hours ago, Pure Adrenaline said:

Can't wait to go and watch it

My 

These are my favourite type of videos from her .... Industry drama and her take on it :jonny5:

She predicted Spidey coming back to the MCU the day it was announced he was out .....ugh her mind 

No other main YT girl (SNS Stuckmannizers) can offer this type of industry insight and go into depth on BTS issues. This is why I stan :siptea:

ReverseWarholian
5 hours ago, bearman10 said:

:rip:

I'm dead at thread title change lol 

:dies: It'll change daily based on whatever Queen is doing that day!

e1e6mG9.gif

'Cause I be the baddie B, Randolph Tingz!
Banging body B, everybody be on my D
Yo I gotta be

in reality, suck a D if you doubted me
Back of the back, back of the back
Back of the back, back of the back
Who on Grace’s D? Who on Grace’s D? Everybody
Who you gotta see? Honestly, on my odyssey
I'm the baddest B, I don't even know how to speak
Hat to the hat to the back and relax, you in the backseat 

e1e6mG9.gif

Edited by Dolce Vita
16 hours ago, ConceptD said:

This isn't true at all. She's just not super SJW. She totally supports women in film and calls out when 'feminist movies' don't have any women working behind the scenes and is always lobbying for more representation in things. These are out and out lies. 

exactly, just watch her review of the Kitchen