ReverseWarholian

Grace Randolph: "Lady Gaga is always imitating Madonna"

Recommended Posts

Assassin

Movie Math is finally here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fetch
14 hours ago, bearman10 said:

 

I cackled :rip:

 

 

prob unpopular opinion but  grace kinda lost me in stream today when she said inappropriate a white person singing uptown funk. the circle of life lion king song i get bc of the zulu lyrics but uptown funk? dang not even allowed to cover songs now? 

This sent me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReverseWarholian
On 7/7/2020 at 6:45 PM, bearman10 said:

 

I cackled :rip:

 

 

prob unpopular opinion but  grace kinda lost me in stream today when she said inappropriate a white person singing uptown funk. the circle of life lion king song i get bc of the zulu lyrics but uptown funk? dang not even allowed to cover songs now? 

100% agree!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bearman10
11 hours ago, Fetch said:

This sent me. 

 

1 hour ago, ReverseWarholian said:

100% agree!

 

 

guess it's ok to disagree with queen every now & then 

EvergreenEnragedCoqui-max-1mb.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assassin

Grace being dragged for this even though she is 100% right, both were abusive in the relationship.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assassin

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReverseWarholian
13 hours ago, Assassin said:

 

 

:dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haburo

I had so much fun watching her talk about the black actresses in that video. I find it so funny that she would rather risk her entire career than make even 1 edit to her video. It’s nail-biting every time she wants to talk about race, or when she says someone has a lesbian haircut eg Captain Marvel and Storm-whatever from The Boys (when she was saying “she’s from Portland” over and over).

 

Also fascinating that she doesn’t eat dairy because it inflames her and she wants to be a skinny legend. Imagine a day-in-the-life vlog...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assassin

 

1 hour ago, Haburo said:

I had so much fun watching her talk about the black actresses in that video. I find it so funny that she would rather risk her entire career than make even 1 edit to her video. It’s nail-biting every time she wants to talk about race, or when she says someone has a lesbian haircut eg Captain Marvel and Storm-whatever from The Boys (when she was saying “she’s from Portland” over and over).

 

Also fascinating that she doesn’t eat dairy because it inflames her and she wants to be a skinny legend. Imagine a day-in-the-life vlog...

Her black actresses video wasn't that bad, she mispronounced Javicia Leslie's name a couple times, but that's it.

 

And she used to be so thick back in her IndyMogul days. 

CoarseUnfinishedIntermediateegret-size_r

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roman Holiday
4 hours ago, Haburo said:

I had so much fun watching her talk about the black actresses in that video. I find it so funny that she would rather risk her entire career than make even 1 edit to her video. It’s nail-biting every time she wants to talk about race, or when she says someone has a lesbian haircut eg Captain Marvel and Storm-whatever from The Boys (when she was saying “she’s from Portland” over and over).

 

Also fascinating that she doesn’t eat dairy because it inflames her and she wants to be a skinny legend. Imagine a day-in-the-life vlog...

Grace is always pretty respectful when it comes to race :michael: 

 

 

But yes her LGBT comments are a kii. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assassin

Grace really is the biggest Janelle Monae Stan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assassin
Posted (edited)

which one of you is this? :ahh:

image.png

 

 

 

 

Edited by Assassin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D_Man3379

^

:toofunny2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Repelex

SCREAMING Tl594Yr.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aayAlex

Is it really one of yall? :ahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assassin

:skull:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slate
1 hour ago, Assassin said:

:skull:

 

:bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roman Holiday

Grace was right about Harley’s styling being atrocious in BOP. Actually, all the styling in that movie was terrible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D_Man3379
4 hours ago, Assassin said:

:skull:

 

:ahh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bearman10
On 7/12/2020 at 2:36 PM, Assassin said:

:skull:

 

i spit out my drink :bibliahh:

 

amazing

 

omg just went to watch her dc vid bout HBO max and stuff..... her extensions :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roman Holiday

She kinda went the **** off in this Movie Math. Her Corona receipts :jonny: 

 

 

And lmao @ “No lie detected” about Zac’s daddy ness :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rac7d

A true queen 

she got the directors shook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReverseWarholian
8 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

 

And lmao @ “No lie detected” about Zac’s daddy ness :lmao:

LMFAO, the Zak part had me hollering :dies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bearman10

i was hollering when she was reading the plot for michael bays new film. she's right...the film writes itself.  HAHAH i cracked up at that pitch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scandalous

NO LIES DETECTED :ahh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites