• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReverseWarholian

• Assassin

• Lights and Waves

• D_Man3379

ReverseWarholian
3 hours ago, Dom said:

Grace RUDEdolph blocked me on twitter because I said that she looks like Jillian Bell twin. How is that an insult... she does. Does she think she is a model or sum.

eecc3da3b3e35eec02543156e1ee6cea_400x400

The Snyder Cut newswoman doesn't look this homely :biblio:

ReverseWarholian
24 minutes ago, ALA said:

Sometimes Grace says **** that makes no sense. Like in the latest movie math claiming no other studio would work with Nolan... are you kidding me? :deadbanana4:

I'm sure plenty of studios are willing to work with him, although if he's adamant on theatrical releases only (and you know damn well he'll have some legal clause written in his contract) then investors might not feel as confident greenlighting another Tenet-sized project from him until the fate of movie theatres is clearer. 

the fact one of you said Grace blocked you for asking her about a Disney live-action/Pixar investor call video but she answered it with no problem on the live stream today :rip:

ReverseWarholian
35 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

I have my comments drafted and ready to go

u8sMsdH.gif

Hoping queen serves the sequel to this gif

u8sMsdH.gif

9 hours ago, Assassin said:

Grace is famous.

I mean are we surprised? King Jordan Peele is following her, queen Ava shaded her and BLOCKED her, Jessica Chastain mentioned her on Twitter once, Zack is her BFF at this point so obv the queen is FAMOUS

giphy.gif

Grace's WW84 review exclusive preview:

SOOOOOOO, you know how in the first movie Wonder Woman worked with a bunch of men and with their help saved the day? Well here she does it on her own... I don't know how male audience will react to that. Sure, Steve is in the movie, but he's underused and doesn't do much. Also, this movie is a bit colorful and lighter in tone. They clearly wanted to appeal to women, I don't know how men will feel about that. The first movie had a perfect balance, I mean they even took away her sword ffs. Also, Gal is too pretty in this movie, she looks like a Barbie. WW84 is too female gaze-y. I had no problem with any of it but I feel like men will.

ef46b36321eecb4717a44aa6d2dac150.gif

14 hours ago, ALA said:

Sometimes Grace says **** that makes no sense. Like in the latest movie math claiming no other studio would work with Nolan... are you kidding me? :deadbanana4:

That's not really what she said though. She was saying that Nolan received a deal for 20% of the total revenue of Tenet which is an absurd amount of money for a director to make from one film. I think she was saying that it will be difficult for Nolan to find another studio or production company that is willing to offer a similar deal in the future.

BoyLikeYouSuxx
2 hours ago, champpp said:

Grace's WW84 review exclusive preview:

This sounds just like her. The way she really thinks color and pretty women will deter men from something

“Sooooo.. the first thing I have to say is the hair.. ir’s Fantastic, I was taken a back throughout the entire movie, the hair department did a fantastic job.

However miss Patty Jenkins really played up for the feminist side , I’m a feminist myself and I thought it was too much. Her saving the planet without a mans help is truly something only a feminist director would do and Patty Jenkins knows a thing or two about being a feminist (grace laugh) okay.

the movie itself tho, it’s phenomenal, that is how you do a female lead superhero movie Kevin Feige, because we all the know Brie Larson movie was not that good (haha) and only did well at box office due to Endgame hype.. Soo kevin feige and his upcoming Scarlett Johansson Black Widow flick have a lot to prove in order to overtake pattys phenomenal film. “

Grace in 1 hour.