Grace Randolph Base Surpasses 6k Replies

ReverseWarholian

40 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

I don't watch that program (and neither does the rest of the world apparently) so idk who you're talking about! :rip:

Just skimmed through the stream and I see her hate boner for Nomadland sweeping awards season is still going strong :dies:

Will Chloe be her next Cathy? :jonny5:

she mentioned Chastain again lmao

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReverseWarholian

• Assassin

• Lights and Waves

• D_Man3379

Lights and Waves

She keeps trying to downplay GvK and inflate the Snyder Cut’s success. I think she’s salty that she guessed wrong on what the reaction would be to GvK :rip:

9 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

She keeps trying to downplay GvK and inflate the Snyder Cut’s success. I think she’s salty that she guessed wrong on what the reaction would be to GvK :rip:

Did she mention the report that only 36% of the people who started watching Snyder Cut on HBO Max actually finished it?

Lights and Waves
1 minute ago, Assassin said:

Did she mention the report that only 36% of the people who started watching Snyder Cut on HBO Max actually finished it?

Nope, she’s left out basically every chart and stat that shows the Snyder Cut in a bad light :rip:

1 minute ago, Lights and Waves said:

Nope, she’s left out basically every chart and stat that shows the Snyder Cut in a bad light :rip:

Didn't wanna get her bf Zack mad at her.

ReverseWarholian
25 minutes ago, Assassin said:

22 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

20 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Didn't wanna get her bf Zack mad at her.

Not too much on Justice League (Zack's Version) y'all :biblio:

15 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Screaming! Zero Dark Thirty was excellent. If anything Miss Chastain was carrying that movie so Kathryn Bigelow has Unsuccessica to thank for extending her 15 minutes. 

ReverseWarholian
2 hours ago, Assassin said:

She keeps saying she hasn't had McDonalds since before the pandemic started. Can she not have it delivered using Uber Eats or some ****???

UE is sort of a rip-off when you're ordering fast food for just one. Where I live the service fees are astronomical so it's usually not even worth it unless you're buying for a large group or have an Eats pass. The pandemic has obviously exacerbated her reclusiveness and germophobia so I get why she's abstained from buying take out but then I think about those "home cooked" Fyre fest meals she's been eating and wanna die :deadbanana2:

Edited by ReverseWarholian
4 hours ago, Assassin said:

Why would she? None of these reports are official either way. Only if Nielsen bothers to include it by the time the chart for that week comes up, then a conclusion can be made about the time or how many people watched it. I doubt they will though, they only did it for WW84, not even judas and the black messiah or tom and jerry :biblio:

Edited by Repelex

watched her live stream LIVE for the first time and i can't believe she doesn't even reach 1K live viewers :doc:  guess her 3a stream is on par with her 

Lights and Waves
6 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

watched her live stream LIVE for the first time and i can't believe she doesn't even reach 1K live viewers :doc:  guess her 3a stream is on par with her 

I never watch them live since I don’t have a membership, but I do love that she does then almost daily during the week.

I just watched yesterday’s. Not her revealing that movie theater pizza is her favorite snack :rip:

Can we talk about her doing a breakdown for the zombie Netflix movie? The Snyder checks keep rolling in. Queen behavior!

2 hours ago, XAMJ said:

It was a boring stream with stories no one cares about.

She gets 2k+ views for streams with interesting new.

D_Man3379

Yeah, couldn’t care less about the Mark Hamill story. I just skip to the questions segment since they give more juicy tidbits. 

ReverseWarholian
5 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

Not her revealing that movie theater pizza is her favorite snack :rip:

:dies:

Lights and Waves
2 hours ago, Cannon said:

I love the outro music she uses. It’s totally an early 2000’s blockbuster vibe. 

Yes we love the #1 Graceboard Hot 100 smash!

ReverseWarholian
1 hour ago, Lights and Waves said:

Yes we love the #1 Graceboard Hot 100 smash!

I changed my name today to "AphroditeLadySeashellBikini" in the livestream and queen could not pronounce it :chick3: