Grace Randolph Base Surpasses 6k Replies

ReverseWarholian

Lights and Waves
15 minutes ago, Assassin said:

No. :rip:

This was an excellent read. The part about Gal and Joss had me clutching my pearls. Hollywood drama is exactly like they portray it in the movies. I thought it was all an exaggeration.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReverseWarholian

• Assassin

• Lights and Waves

• D_Man3379

2 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

This was an excellent read. The part about Gal and Joss had me clutching my pearls. Hollywood drama is exactly like they portray it in the movies. I thought it was all an exaggeration.

Same.

I was lost at the end with multiple investigations though. I stand with Ray Fisher but after this piece i kinda think that he should move on. Obviously, he wasn't the only one to be wronged by Whedon and co. So why should he be the posterchild of that fight? Also, this is basically Hollywood internal race politics not a real issue like blm (the fact that they have a dinner over the word 'booyah' :coffee2:)

As for Geoff Johns, i'm torn because his comics made me care for other dc caracters other than Batman but the way his rep keeps bringing up his minority wives, mixed children and his lebanese roots as proof of why he can't be racist is suspicious. He shouldn't have been involved in so many DC projects. 

Edited by tigalion
ReverseWarholian
9 hours ago, Assassin said:

Curella>Loki, I guess

Where is she? With her man? Who gave her those flowers? 

Edited by ReverseWarholian
Lights and Waves

She did an 8 minute breakdown of one leaked photo of Captain Hook but refuses to react to the new Angelina Jolie movie trailer :rip: never change Grace

2 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

She did an 8 minute breakdown of one leaked photo of Captain Hook but refuses to react to the new Angelina Jolie movie trailer :rip: never change Grace

Or New Gods and that Aquaman spinoff film being scrapped. :rip:

2 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

Right ? I was waiting for her reaction.... 

ReverseWarholian
2 hours ago, Assassin said:

Or New Gods and that Aquaman spinoff film being scrapped. :rip:

Well she hates Angie and is lowkey scared of a possible retort from the A Wrinkle In Time directress.

fClXEzJ.gif

She’s getting lazy and lost her stamina, I mean ain’t this her only job? Why would she ignore some news and lost money by not making those videos?

I bet she’s preggers.

3 hours ago, XAMJ said:

Grazy the lazy scammer. does she really work so many hours putting a PowerPoint with a video on it?

The Hilary Duff of film YouTubers.

4 hours ago, XAMJ said:

Grazy the lazy scammer. does she really work so many hours putting a PowerPoint with a video on it?

She has to take like 300 screenshots. :rip:

Then record the video and them to the video in correct order.