The 7th annual ATRL Grammys is here! Read more... ×

Lindsay shades Miley and Cody

25 posts in this topic

"family is everything" hmm is this why she tried to kidnap that poor child off the streets? Lilo talking bout futures i

Shut up lindsay. Ur career was crumbling down at miley's age so... take a seat and stfu

:clown:

Who gives a **** what this old hag has to say anymore

Your career has amounted to The Masked Singer AU and you can't even get a single new song on Spotify. Sit down

Wtf :dies: reminds me of when she commented “Too much makeup” on Ariana’s pic :rip:

Out of all people, LINDSAY saying this? :ahh:
 the audacity I-

Who cares what this meth head has to say :deadbanana4:

9:49 AM PT -- A source close to Lindsay says the post was not directed at Miley -- Lohan loves Miley -- but was only a shot at Simpson and his former relationship with Aliana.

:clown: its obvious she wasnt being serious, Cody himself said on some interview today she and him have stayed in touch since the Masked Singer tapings ended months ago.

Also not yall in here acting like that as if Miley wasnt literally just in hot water too for saying stupid **** herself :rip:

@MikeyDuff your threads about Lindsay always seem dumb and unnecessary, go watch lizzie mcguire or whatever and leave her alone it's almost 2020 for christ sake.

3 hours ago, scenekiller said:

Your career has amounted to The Masked Singer AU and you can't even get a single new song on Spotify. Sit down

Why is she like this... oh yeah 

How did she get hired for The Masked Singer AU? 

Does Australia not have judging talent? Why hire this controversial woman?

5 hours ago, okgo said:

9:49 AM PT -- A source close to Lindsay says the post was not directed at Miley -- Lohan loves Miley -- but was only a shot at Simpson and his former relationship with Aliana.

:clown: its obvious she wasnt being serious, Cody himself said on some interview today she and him have stayed in touch since the Masked Singer tapings ended months ago.

Also not yall in here acting like that as if Miley wasnt literally just in hot water too for saying stupid **** herself :rip:

@MikeyDuff your threads about Lindsay always seem dumb and unnecessary, go watch lizzie mcguire or whatever and leave her alone it's almost 2020 for christ sake.

"settle for less" is definitely shade towards Miley. What else could she be referring to? And Miley unfollowed Lindsay so clearly she took it the same way. 

I will continue making threads about Lindsay if I feel like it, while watching Lizzie AND Younger reruns to prep for the reboot of Lizzie and seventh season of Younger both coming in 2020, thanks. 

Settling for less? :dies: as if her sister could ever be above Miley’s level. 

7 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

"settle for less" is definitely shade towards Miley. What else could she be referring to? And Miley unfollowed Lindsay so clearly she took it the same way. 

I will continue making threads about Lindsay if I feel like it, while watching Lizzie AND Younger reruns to prep for the reboot of Lizzie and seventh season of Younger both coming in 2020, thanks. 

You dont know any of these people irl so you dont know what she was referring to. If Lindsay bothered to have “a source” tell sites like TMZ and The Blast that it wasnt a dig at Miley (since theyd never post a story like that dismissing a potential ceeb feud on their own) then my guess is shes cool with Miley regardless of meaningless social media unfollows. Cody himself said yesterdays hes been keeping in touch with Lindsay since the show finale and Lindsays source even mentioned there were talks of them working on music together so clearly things arent as bad irl as they might appear over a quickly deleted Ig post that could mean anything or nothing at all.

stay obsessed then, sad that your fave doesnt fulfill you clearly and you have to resort to seeking entertainment elsewhere (even if negatively, which makes it even sadder.)

7 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Get her, Jade!

6 hours ago, okgo said:

You dont know any of these people irl so you dont know what she was referring to. If Lindsay bothered to have “a source” tell sites like TMZ and The Blast that it wasnt a dig at Miley (since theyd never post a story like that dismissing a potential ceeb feud on their own) then my guess is shes cool with Miley regardless of meaningless social media unfollows. Cody himself said yesterdays hes been keeping in touch with Lindsay since the show finale and Lindsays source even mentioned there were talks of them working on music together so clearly things arent as bad irl as they might appear over a quickly deleted Ig post that could mean anything or nothing at all.

stay obsessed then, sad that your fave doesnt fulfill you clearly and you have to resort to seeking entertainment elsewhere (even if negatively, which makes it even sadder.)

There is literally nothing else that she could be referring to. I don't need to know these people to read what is right in front of me or to even speculate about it. You're probably on the wrong website if it bothers you so much. 

Obviously Lindsay is gonna do damage control and if Lindsay is giving TMZ a direct statement, of course they are gonna revise it so that she can continue giving them exclusives. They want to be in decent standing with Lindsay/her publicist. Same with The Blast. 

Knowing the projects Hilary has coming up does fulfill me as a fan, but I can multitask. It is funny to me to occasionally bring back the Hilary and Lindsay feud. And usually the random **** that Lindsay says on Instagram entertains me, except when it is mean-spirited like she was with Ariana, Zendaya, Lea Michele, etc. So yeah, I am gonna post about it if I feel like it. 

It really isn't that serious sis.

2 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

There is literally nothing else that she could be referring to. I don't need to know these people to read what is right in front of me or to even speculate about it. You're probably on the wrong website if it bothers you so much. 

Obviously Lindsay is gonna do damage control and if Lindsay is giving TMZ a direct statement, of course they are gonna revise it so that she can continue giving them exclusives. They want to be in decent standing with Lindsay/her publicist. Same with The Blast. 

Knowing the projects Hilary has coming up does fulfill me as a fan, but I can multitask. It is funny to me to occasionally bring back the Hilary and Lindsay feud. And usually the random **** that Lindsay says on Instagram entertains me, except when it is mean-spirited like she was with Ariana, Zendaya, Lea Michele, etc. So yeah, I am gonna post about it if I feel like it. 

It really isn't that serious sis.

Seems serious enough for you to post theories about it and seem to believe these people actually hate each other. Grow up, although I dont in fact know your age and you do seem to have a lot of time and the predisposition to waste on bs such as “bringing back” the Hilary and Lindsay feud and the random **** Lindsay posts.. 

1 hour ago, okgo said:

Seems serious enough for you to post theories about it and seem to believe these people actually hate each other. Grow up, although I dont in fact know your age and you do seem to have a lot of time and the predisposition to waste on bs such as “bringing back” the Hilary and Lindsay feud and the random **** Lindsay posts.. 

Only because you took me to task for it. If you didn't question me about it, the OP could've spoken for itself, which it does because you are the only one acting dumb  about it. You're the one with enough time analyzing what I post. I really don't know why you are so bothered. 

Lindsay was shading Miley. You're delusional if you think she wasn't. Period.