• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Ger

• dussymob

17 minutes ago, Bacardo said:

Hood boys in Louisiana =/= black community

I literally said southern states and thanks for stereotyping.

20 hours ago, dussymob said:

Yes that’s wtf I’m saying. The new generation kids do not listen to Drake. More probably listen to Kendrick or Travis. J Cole fan base is a niche at this point. Drake fan base is mostly white boys. YoungBoy is the hottest rapper in the south. 

If you don’t believe for one second white boys are the ones piping up these lil SoundCloud rappers.. you’re a mess lol. I’ve seen more white boys in their giant F-150s Dad bought them, blasting hood rap just as equal as the community.

And you got it backwards for Kendrick/Travis too. DEFINITELY Travis. Watch his Netflix documentary, his crowds are 90% white boys and he literally has them mosh / attack each other every concert like it’s a Grateful Dead concert.

Drake’s fan base is predominately females 18-24, like majority of the demos out there. And this “generations kids” def listen to him. His music wouldn’t be widespread and consistently going viral, topping Billboard for half a year and owning Rhythmic/Urban radio if they weren’t.

Edited by Rico Shameless v2

40 minutes ago, Bacardo said:

Hood boys in Louisiana =/= black community

Youngboy is #1 on YouTube, he's not just big in Louisiana, that's just his top state because that's his home state.

Crazy but it's looking Lizzo could have her 2nd #1 hit in the next weeks, truly amazed by this sucess.

50 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

If you don’t believe for one second white boys are the ones piping up these lil SoundCloud rappers.. you’re a mess lol. I’ve seen more white boys in their giant F-150s Dad bought them, blasting hood rap just as equal as the community.

And you got it backwards for Kendrick/Travis too. DEFINITELY Travis. Watch his Netflix documentary, his crowds are 90% white boys and he literally has them mosh / attack each other every concert like it’s a Grateful Dead concert.

Drake’s fan base is predominately females 18-24, like majority of the demos out there. And this “generations kids” def listen to him. His music wouldn’t be widespread and consistently going viral, topping Billboard for half a year and owning Rhythmic/Urban radio if they weren’t.

Okay my point still stands that the youth of black teens and under mostly listen to rappers like Youngboy and A Boogie. As they status grow white kids will listen to seem down and edgy. I was not shading Drake I was just pointed out he’s not big in that demographic anymore. He used to, and yes females in general of all races.

3 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Crazy but it's looking Lizzo could have her 2nd #1 hit in the next weeks, truly amazed by this sucess.

Reminds me of Macklemore

Race is going to be super close this week, but I believe Capitol played its cards right, and Capaldi is getting the top spot, I hope so. :dancehall:

6 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Race is going to be super close this week, but I believe Capitol played its cards right, and Capaldi is getting the top spot, I hope so. :dancehall:

Hope that tragic hetero ballad doesn’t get it...

Can anyone please give an estimate of the amount of streams, sales and airplay #s for Selena to go #1 in her second week ? 

2 hours ago, Cookies n Cream said:

someone you loved is boring as ****

It's pretty decent, could do with less howling though. His album however.... Take the howling from SYL and multiply it by 10 on any given track  :mazen:

SYL is one of the best hits of the year. best song in the top10 after Circles right now, fomos can stay pressed.

17 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Lips Are Movin' peaked at #4 back then. I guess GAH is going to outpeak it? :celestial5:

even if LAM hadn't a remix with one of the hottest popstars of the moment

9 hours ago, SkinnyGaga said:

Can anyone please give an estimate of the amount of streams, sales and airplay #s for Selena to go #1 in her second week ? 

I did some numbers and Selena would need 35 million streams, 20 million airplay and 45k sales.

1 hour ago, Green said:

I did some numbers and Selena would need 35 million streams, 20 million airplay and 45k sales.

There’s no chance she’s getting those sales, so I hope her streams stay stable and she gets more airplay 

QueenofCopyPaste

Someone You Loved losing more than a million audience now!  

:x

QueenofCopyPaste

Someone You Loved losing more than a million audience now!  

:x

1 hour ago, SkinnyGaga said:

There’s no chance she’s getting those sales, so I hope her streams stay stable and she gets more airplay 

What? It's very like she's doing more than that.

20 hours ago, prollyallmyfault said:

Hope that tragic hetero ballad doesn’t get it...

This. It's so bad, not catchy...I don't get why some people here love this ****. :biblio:

34 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Selena gonna block SYL. Bookmark this.

I hope :(

But I don't think so:deadbanana:

If anything Lizzo has better chances to top Hot 100 next week than Lewis.

5 hours ago, Brando said:

It's pretty decent, could do with less howling though. His album however.... Take the howling from SYL and multiply it by 10 on any given track  :mazen:

Let me go listen.

EDIT: THIS WAS HORRIBLE. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. 

Okay, I'm being dramatic. But he's one of those artists that thinks screaming has some sort of emotional depth to it. And though this can be true sometimes, it definitely isn't in his case.

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Selena gonna block SYL. Bookmark this.

SYL is not a contender for next week. SYL is a contender for tomorrow's chart

Next week is: Lizzo Vs. Selena and Selena will be #1 unless her streams drop too hard.

My Prediction for tomorrow:

Someone You Loved

Truth Hurts

Señorita

Circles

No Guidance

Panini

Highest in the room

Bad Guy

Ransom

Memories

10000 Hours

Bandit

Beautiful People

I don't care

Good As Hell

Goodbyes

Lose You To Love Me

Trampoline

Old Town Road

Only Human

Talk

Sucker

Sunflower

On Chill

Playing Games

Money In The Grave

Ballin'

How do you sleep?

Baby

Suge

One Man Band

Even Though I'm Leaving

Hot Girl Summer

Dancing with a stranger

Hot

You Need To Calm Down

One Thing Right

Prayed for you

Lover

Time

My Type

Graveyard

Heat

223's

Camelot

Liar

Wow

Lonely Child

Take what you want

I Don't Know About You

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.