ATRL's Family Feud 7 | Winner : Fruity (RESULTS P. 318)

PinkBox

Just now, Noah said:

An OBGYN is an Obstetrician AND a Gynecologist which are 2 separate jobs. If you’re just an Obstetrician then you’re not an OBGYN.

99.99999% of the time they are trained in both. It's just a weird naming thing that they do in medicine to separate the departments.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PinkBox

• Navyofbadgals

• Fruity

• shelven

Ugh, I just knew you f*ggots would try to argue that OBGYN and obstetrician should be separate :rip: Just keep them merged, literally everyone uses them interchangeably.

Ehh I'll group them together since they're similar enough and to so that the points this round are higher

I'm merging optometrist and optician as well since it's the same logic as obgyn/obstetrician

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I'm merging optometrist and optician as well since it's the same logic as obgyn/obstetrician

wig

4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

We love logical compromises :clap3:

Kinda fuming that I finally passed Fruity overall but Shelven took his place

vEwfFWy.jpg

oop another back to back top ten :fan: 

31 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

I - :monkey:

Pooh...being mentioned only by me 

if it makes you feel better, he is my fave character ever and was my first thought when I saw the question

5 hours ago, shelven said:

Won't be here for results. I only ever really slay or completely flop when I'm not here for results, so perched to see which one it is this time :gaycat2: probably flop

:isudumblmao:

I vote to DQ the entire top 3 overall since they are over 200 points above everyone else which is too hard for anyone to catch

lPn5gyW.png?1

Everyone getting their "I didn't do too well" shelven moment except me :isudumblmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.