Diversity: Season 1.25 &The Winner Is....

Speezy

19 minutes ago, Hikari said:

Hikari - #DemiLovato - Without The Love - Old Ways is the better option but I did not hate this

idgi, you prefer THAT screamy overdated mess?????

i mean...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speezy

• thecptz

• miguel

• fiercE

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, URBAN said:

Also @Speezy male collaboration? Getaway with bae? 

Maybe it’s a song with the ware shade or eyeglasses in them :eli:

maybe it’s a song about big dick energy :cm: y’all will find out

The guys' season career is over at some point so maybe that? :cm:

Edited by fiercE

4 minutes ago, fiercE said:

The guys' season career is over at some point so maybe that? :cm:

We will sea :eli:

yes Hikari yes Speechless yes acclaim

love that

Mine are done :gaycat1: I’ll post them heading into results just waiting on XboysLovaticX

On 11/8/2019 at 8:15 PM, Hikari said:
  Hide contents

Hikari - #KatyPerry - Waking Up In Vegas - I would've preferred Birthday for this round but it wasn't a bad choice 
Hikari - #LadyGaga - Paparazzi - Back when fad was still a thing, ah good times
Hikari - #TheWeeknd - Wasted Times - Loved this! issa vibe maam, the distorted voice in the end was not needed tho
Hikari - #JessieJ - Sweet Talker - No oversinging for this round so yay for that, good job
Hikari - #Beyonce - Disappear - There were definitely better choices for this round, but just like katy's it wasn't a bad choice 
Hikari - #Queen - Another One Bites The Dust - I mean it's a cult classic, I really can't say anything negative about this song so props to you for that
Hikari - #TaylorSwift - Style - One of the best songs from 1989, we love a career highlight
Hikari - #Brandy - The Boy Is Mine - The most legendaric collaboration to ever exist and that's on a perry dot.
Hikari - #Paramore - Told You So - Again for the third time now, not the best choice out there but it wasn't a bad choice either
Hikari - #ArianaGrande - One Last Time - Yes momma, one of My Everthing's few highlights
Hikari - #DemiLovato - Without The Love - Old Ways is the better option but I did not hate this
Hikari - #Madonna - Ray of Light - Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever done before
Hikari - #KeyshiaCole - Fallin Out - Miss Keyshia can really just do no wrong huh, loved it
Hikari - #MansZelmerlow - Broken Parts - I was lil bit bored in the beginning ngl, that bridge was really nice tho
Hikari - #NataliaKills - Stop Me - The chorus was better than the verses but I enjoyed the song as a whole
Hikari - #ChristinaAguilera - Walk Away - I would have loved it more if you have chosen Woohoo but this was a serve as well
Hikari - #MariahCarey - Anytime You Need A Friend - Oooh something from coma box, I guess you're saving My All for a different round
Hikari - #LanaDelRey - Blue Jeans - The song that really got me into Lana, great choice!
Hikari - #BritneySpears - Sometimes - We love an innocent childhood chill bop

Can't tell if this is negative for me but I chose like the best song from Snoozebox :gaycat1:

I'll really try to do the next round by the deadline, sorry y'all :deadbanana:

Spoiler
  • Ariana Grande: Probably one of my favorite ariyahnuh songs, it's dreamy per say. Just one or two enunciation problems on the song.
  • Beyonce: I'm a sucker for a ballad with great lyrics, but I wasn't such a huge fan of the delivery, but some great vocals anyways.
  • Brandy: Laid back bops, I really liked the chorus!
  • Britney Spears: Cute typical britney songs and sound - not a bad thing.
  • Christina: See, there was a similar submission to this but this one worked better. QualitYYYYY.
  • Demi: With all the singles this album had, I can't believe this is the first time I'm hearing this song, it's a cute track(that could have better delivery of the verses).
  • Hayley Williams : Okay! Very groovy since the very start. I think this is my favorite Hayley entry so far!
  • Jessie J: As always great vocals, the pre-chorus and chorus were very infectious, not the STD type, but the fun grooving type. Even the second verse was good, I felt like the first verse didn’t flow as well as the rest of the song.
  • Katy Perry: The song is okayish, I don't think this type of music suits her voice the best. Sometimes the production was "too rockish" for her.
  • Keyshia Cole: Something about her voice is just so captivating. Her delivery and flow was amazing. Amazing production. Great overall.
  • Lady Gaga: Even though it's a hit, I feel like it's one of her underappreciated ones. This is an iconic song that gave us one of the best performances ever. Ms. Fad did something here!
  • Lana Del Rey: Every time I hear this song, I think of that atrocious SNL performance. I think is the first actual song that sounds like the rest of her disco - from what I've heard. 
  • Madonna: The chorus barely saved this song.
  • Mans: Good song with a really cute message. I think songs like this are better that his generic, uptempo music.
  • Mariah: This is a cute message. The vocals are there, the lyrics are there. She kind of took us to church.
  • Natalia: YAAAASSSS GAG- I mean the song has great production in my opinion and I think that’s the general comment around her music.8
  • Queen: A classiqueeeee. Really amazing vocals of course. I just needed a little more, I can't quite put my finger on it, but almost perfect.
  • Taylor Swift: i-
  • The Weeknd: Good vocal moments, amazing production, good delivery & good lyrics. A good bop.

oop, this round will definitely fúck up my overall score but I might actually survive

F1v4wgI.gif

20 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

Queen: A classiqueeeee. Really amazing vocals of course.

yup!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.