Diversity: Season 1.25 &The Winner Is....

Speezy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speezy

• thecptz

• miguel

• fiercE

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, fiercE said:

Yvess being the only smart one who actually get why I chose that song.

it is a song that kinda has a surprise in the middle towards the end... :heart2:

26 minutes ago, Destro said:

Thank you legend

welcome king! luv ur song

24 minutes ago, Speezy said:

oh wow not all of us improving our critic formatting :clap3: whew only a panel like this  

the flop budget made us strive harder

4 - 2 - OUT

what a run

Yvess' IQ..................way too high tbh!!!!!!!!!!

Y’all wanted to play so let’s play. Some of these songs are choices and do the very minimum, looks like I’m taking H’s place as the ice judge :mandown:

4 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

Y’all wanted to play so let’s play. Some of these songs are choices and do the very minimum, looks like I’m taking H’s place as the ice judge :mandown:

yes post it :duca:

9 minutes ago, URBAN said:

Yvess clearly has all the taste!!!! 

Tea bb! :weeps:

47 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Yvess' IQ..................way too high tbh!!!!!!!!!!

Another tea (our paypal deal is about to close tho)

nnn, so far the average of all the songs I’ve heard is 6.7 :dancehall2:

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

Another tea (our paypal deal is about to close tho)

my accountant will be in contact with yours xx

Y’all kind of disappointed me.. the amount of low scores this round :) almost done!

Mess, average is 6.6... but here are my critiques:

Spoiler

#KatyPerry - this is definitely sex appeal, but it’s a horrible song. I do find the lyrics cringy and the production is idk. But I still can’t deny that it does the job to fit the criteria. Good but not good overall. The choice was a bit predictable, just wished there was a better choice/submission.
#LadyGaga - Let’s start by saying that G.U.Y. & ARTPOP in general deserved better and were still waiting for act II. Now that we got the facts checked, the submission. I like the song, I got “self-worth” vibes from it, BUT kind of minimal. I don’t think this one works here. I think she has better songs to fit into all the 374939 possible criteria (yes judge-this round is hard bcs there’s so many factors in a round) to nail this round. 
#Sade - Soothing. Beautiful. Sexy production right out the bat. But lord, third week in a row with the same critique. I can’t understand her. She needs to open her mouth when she sings and/or enunciate clearly. This would have been a better score if it wasn’t for that.
#JessieJ - This is a self-empowering anthem, a bit corny but I can appreciate. The only issue here is the (pre?)chorus where she begins to sing “I’m tired of seeing it..” idk if that’s a normal production for her but who in the world decided to think that was okay? It was kind of ear-grating. 
#Beyonce - Obvious sexy , you want me type of song. This is a similar critique like JJ, good but the way she sang some of the song had me cringy a little bit. I would preferred something like the crazy in love remix for 50shades, where her voice was “normal” but still sounded demanding and sexy. 
#Queen - This is a different approach, basically an “Im All” kind of song. Im this, im that, im powerful. Okay sis i see you. I just know that if this was a pure raw sex type of sound round, maybe ms. Queen would be in trouble. 
#Paramore - The only explanation as to why this was submitted for this round is either bcs you ran out of songs or there was truly no better options. This didn’t fit at all - it’s a cute track, but not for this round. Towards the bottom of the entries
#ArianaGrande - Great song in general. I kinda like the approach and confidence to say that she’s so good that she’ll make him think god has a *****. One of the better submissions.
#DemiLovato - A sexy, sultry bop that reminds me of another song... but we’re not here for that. It’s really good, however, there is a slight line that i think doesn’t flow as well as the rest of the song. “Love me, touch me,...” part, felt like she was trying to fit all of it before getting to the next line, it just sounds off to me there.
#HER - Not a fan. Maybe I’m not reading behind the lines but I don’t think this fits at all. Is she confident because she made it and people want to be with her now? Also, not a good delivery imo.
#Brady - God that rap was atrocious for this round, but good thing we don’t base it off his parts. Kind of the same as HER, the whole making it and being confident. Felt it be limited to the theme.
#MansZelmerlow - hmmmm. There’s is confidence, there is some elements but it’s on the wrong side. Not talking about himself..
#KateBush - I guess this is a very lowkey lowkey lowkey lowkey sexual song? Like whispering sexy? Kind of a snooze fest to me and sounded very one note to me.
#Madonna - Do I think she’s confident and has nerves? Of course. I think she has enough of that to release and think this is a good song. But I guess nothing says confidence like saying bitch this is me. E for effort.
#JessicaMauboy - I can’t really think of anything to say except that it’s a cute track. 
#BritneySpears - Good lyrics, totally scream confidence enough to do or get someone to do something. Not bad Ms. Spears, not bad. I think there would have been better option but still good..
#NataliaKills - for the third week in a row, the winner of my meh comment. She’s trying I guess. Poor but feel yourself girl - guess kind of meets a criteria. 
#MariahCarey - A good example of a sexual/sexy song without really forcing it.. does that make sense? I like it, plus it’s a classic. 
#LanaDelRey - She manages to meet the criteria but bore me at the same time. I know that’s her sound but sis... anyways, good job and the sultry vocals won this round.
#KeyshiaCole - I think the best submission so far. Really great job. Confidence? Check. Good production? Check. 
#TaylorSwift - I think this is Taylor’s only “sexy” song if I’m not mistaken? Decent track, I get how she’s feeling herself but it wasn’t super consistent throughout the song.
#Christina Aguilera - definition of empowering.

Edited by Psycho

well i’ll take it :flower:

11 minutes ago, Psycho said:

xBoyx when he listened to the songs this round :-*

24 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

#Queen - This is a different approach, basically an “Im All” kind of song. Im this, im that, im powerful. Okay sis i see you

Let's focus on the positive, yes.

Gonna land in the 60-70 metacritic range 

2 hours ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

#KatyPerry - this is definitely sex appeal, but it’s a horrible song. I do find the lyrics cringy and the production is idk. But I still can’t deny that it does the job to fit the criteria. Good but not good overall. The choice was a bit predictable, just wished there was a better choice/submission.

Trust me, if there was one, I'd definitely choose it since I HATE this song. But this fits the theme the best so I sent it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.