Diversity: Season 1.25 &The Winner Is....

Speezy

7 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Or y’all can leave now before the critiques. It’ll make the judges and my job easier  :eli: 
and I’ll bring back K$Ellie and @luckystrike

yes very that

Jessie-J-Alive-150x150.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speezy

• thecptz

• miguel

• fiercE

Top Posters In This Topic

i knew that choosing this pic is right

Jessie-J-Alive-150x150.jpg

PTC [5] 

GfcxAym.gif

bloop

Spoiler

Hikari - #KatyPerry - Bon Appetit  - Well this was a bop, definitely hit the "feeling/looking good" mark and maybe a tiny bit of sexiness too. Idk bout the "i know my worth" (since I usually incorporate that line with empowerment songs) but the song exuded a lot of confidence so there's that. Wished there was a non-migos version available on Spotify so minus points for that
Hikari - #LadyGaga - Fashion! - While it hit 2 of the criteria for this round, this song was definitely not sexy at all
Hikari - #Sade - Kiss of Life - I did enjoy this song but idk this felt more of a love song than any of the criteria for this round, sorry love the sax was sexy tho
Hikari - #JessieJ - Queen - Not really sexy, kinda empowering (i know my worth thingy/self-love) and the feeling/looking good part was also met
Hikari - #Beyonce - Naughty Girl - It was flirty and sexy but you could've really chosen tons of other Bey songs over this, you could've done so much better
Hikari - #Queen - Don't Stop Me Now - That was a very theatrical feel good song (well most part of it), you did your best for this round I guess but was it enough though?
Hikari - #Paramore - Fast In My Car -- The guitar riffs were sexy? Idk, were you going for that? 
Hikari - #ArianaGrande - God Is A Woman - Another empowering song but it still lacked sexiness     
Hikari - #DemiLovato - Body Say - ****ing finally, a sensual bop that really deserved better
Hikari - #HER - 21 - It was chill and it had a really feel good vibe so there's that
Hikari - #Brandy - Top of the World - You bop to this when you feel good I guess
Hikari - #MansZemerlow - Work of Art - This almost sounded like a MIKA song, it was cute but idk if it hit any of the criteria for this round
Hikari - #KateBush - The Sensual World - The instruments (were those bagpipes?) kinda threw me off, it kinda ruined the sensuality of the song
Hikari - #Madonna - Bitch I'm Madonna - I always have a love/hate relationship with this song coz it's one of those songs where it's really really bad yet you still somehow bop to the song regardless of its quality but given the criteria for this round, it kinda didn't meet any of them unless you consider narcissism as "knowing my worth"
Hikari - #JessicaMauboy - Can I Get A Moment? - Idk some of the lyrics were supposed to be sexy? But I didn't really feel anything while listening to this song
Hikari - #BritneySpears - Hot As Ice - Just like with Bey's case, there were far better choices than this (I know you wanted to promote this, but please do send songs that will actually make you win a round) 
Hikari - #NataliaKills - Free - This is like a good Gaga song and it's even better coz it's not by that fad, the only bad thing about this song is will.i.am
Hikari - #MariahCarey - Touch My Body - It was flirty and cute but that's about it, also there were better choices
Hikari - #LanaDelRey - ****ed My Way Up To The Top - The song really showed confidence and all, still not sexy enough
Hikari - #TaylorSwift - Dress - Oh I was kinda surprised by this, i don't really use reputation much but hey that was a song
Hikari - #ChristinaAguilera - Beautiful - Genie you fat f word, you could've used Get Mine Get Yours for this round but nope your lazy ass played it safe 
Hikari - #KeyshiaCole - Unbothered - Well another song about confidence/self-love, just a lil bit too short imo 
Hikari - #TheWeeknd - King of the Fall - Hmmmm it took me a while before I could totally vibe to this but I liked it

2 hours ago, Hikari said:

GfcxAym.gif

bloop

Reveal hidden contents

Hikari - #KatyPerry - Bon Appetit  - Well this was a bop, definitely hit the "feeling/looking good" mark and maybe a tiny bit of sexiness too. Idk bout the "i know my worth" (since I usually incorporate that line with empowerment songs) but the song exuded a lot of confidence so there's that. Wished there was a non-migos version available on Spotify so minus points for that
Hikari - #LadyGaga - Fashion! - While it hit 2 of the criteria for this round, this song was definitely not sexy at all
Hikari - #Sade - Kiss of Life - I did enjoy this song but idk this felt more of a love song than any of the criteria for this round, sorry love the sax was sexy tho
Hikari - #JessieJ - Queen - Not really sexy, kinda empowering (i know my worth thingy/self-love) and the feeling/looking good part was also met
Hikari - #Beyonce - Naughty Girl - It was flirty and sexy but you could've really chosen tons of other Bey songs over this, you could've done so much better
Hikari - #Queen - Don't Stop Me Now - That was a very theatrical feel good song (well most part of it), you did your best for this round I guess but was it enough though?
Hikari - #Paramore - Fast In My Car -- The guitar riffs were sexy? Idk, were you going for that? 
Hikari - #ArianaGrande - God Is A Woman - Another empowering song but it still lacked sexiness     
Hikari - #DemiLovato - Body Say - ****ing finally, a sensual bop that really deserved better
Hikari - #HER - 21 - It was chill and it had a really feel good vibe so there's that
Hikari - #Brandy - Top of the World - You bop to this when you feel good I guess
Hikari - #MansZemerlow - Work of Art - This almost sounded like a MIKA song, it was cute but idk if it hit any of the criteria for this round
Hikari - #KateBush - The Sensual World - The instruments (were those bagpipes?) kinda threw me off, it kinda ruined the sensuality of the song
Hikari - #Madonna - Bitch I'm Madonna - I always have a love/hate relationship with this song coz it's one of those songs where it's really really bad yet you still somehow bop to the song regardless of its quality but given the criteria for this round, it kinda didn't meet any of them unless you consider narcissism as "knowing my worth"
Hikari - #JessicaMauboy - Can I Get A Moment? - Idk some of the lyrics were supposed to be sexy? But I didn't really feel anything while listening to this song
Hikari - #BritneySpears - Hot As Ice - Just like with Bey's case, there were far better choices than this (I know you wanted to promote this, but please do send songs that will actually make you win a round) 
Hikari - #NataliaKills - Free - This is like a good Gaga song and it's even better coz it's not by that fad, the only bad thing about this song is will.i.am
Hikari - #MariahCarey - Touch My Body - It was flirty and cute but that's about it, also there were better choices
Hikari - #LanaDelRey - ****ed My Way Up To The Top - The song really showed confidence and all, still not sexy enough
Hikari - #TaylorSwift - Dress - Oh I was kinda surprised by this, i don't really use reputation much but hey that was a song
Hikari - #ChristinaAguilera - Beautiful - Genie you fat f word, you could've used Get Mine Get Yours for this round but nope your lazy ass played it safe 
Hikari - #KeyshiaCole - Unbothered - Well another song about confidence/self-love, just a lil bit too short imo 
Hikari - #TheWeeknd - King of the Fall - Hmmmm it took me a while before I could totally vibe to this but I liked it

As long as you enjoyed the song is the best critique you could give ❤

But feeling good but can interpreted as being in love COUGH COUGH 

well i'll take that :jonny:

Coming for another average round. Consistency is key.

GfcxAym.gif

3 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

drink every time Hikari complained about lack of sexiness in his critiques :siptea:

:coffee2:

GfcxAym.gif

35 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

drink every time Hikari complained about lack of sexiness in his critiques :siptea:

Lemme do this on friday

GfcxAym.gif

Hikari - #MansZemerlow - Work of Art - This almost sounded like a MIKA song, it was cute but idk if it hit any of the criteria for this round

1.78 average here I come!!

I’m so confused was the criteria to hit ALL 3 categories or something? The song is a bop and you can’t tell me it wasn’t what was asked for

2 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

I’m so confused was the criteria to hit ALL 3 categories or something? The song is a bop and you can’t tell me it wasn’t what was asked for

For this round send in a "i'm feeling/looking good" or  "I know my worth" , "im sexy" song

Given that there's an 'or' instead of 'and', I don't think we're judged on all 3. 

I also thought it would be fine if the song met one of the criteria not all based on the word "or" :swan:

R3 was really problematic so ill be eliminating the nonsendees +1 other :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.