Diversity: Season 1.25 &The Winner Is....

Speezy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speezy

• thecptz

• miguel

• fiercE

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk the judges was supposed to post them :skull:

let me keep Hikari and gather a new panel 

If dibbles send we will only go off 3/5 judges scores For round 2 :deadbanana4: cause my excel sheet needs ha holes filled up 

1 minute ago, Speezy said:

my excel sheet needs ha holes filled up 

I can relate :gaycat2:

46dvYrt.gif

Yvess' Critiques:

Spoiler

Yvess - #NataliaKills PartVII 

an okay song. I think even with her in it, it is still an okay to bland song to me

Yvess - #Madonna Me Against The Music 

I love this collaboration, I think this type of song became a lot better when I heard Madonna say "HEY BRITNEEEEEY" on the intro. The song is so strong when their vocals are blended together. 

Yvess - #Jessie J Calling All Hearts 

Cute song, gives me music throwback feels, i love the interlude part when she was belting.

Yvess - #Queen Under Pressure (bg vocals) 

I love this song before a biritish pop duo murdered it, i cant remember them. This is a great collaboration between two music legends. 

Yvess - #MånsZelmerlöw Maria Haukaas Storeng 

This gives me feels of old good days of pop. The relaxed vibe of this song makes me want to listen to the Simple Plan/Natasha collab "Jet Lag"

Yvess - #TaylorSwift This Is What You Came For (bgvocals) 

Hmmm, she is not needed in this song, this song can stand alone and still be enjoyable without her bgvocals imo.

Yvess - #ST.VINCENT Red Hearse (Bg vocals) 

Hmmmm. Not a big fan but I like her parts though I barely hear her clearly. 

Yvess - #Brandy Ascension 

At first, I thought I am being sent to bed when I saw the main artist of this song, good thing Brandy saved this song and did not put me to slumber.

Yvess - #MariahCarey Unforgettable 

Uhmmm a big NO. Why this? Not loving this song, even Mimi can't help in making it good imo. This song is just so unforgettable :sorry:

Yvess - #KeyshiaCole Last Night 

I love a good bop, In my opinion, Keyshia made this song better. Her vocals blended so well with this track's production

Yvess - #Sade Jezebel 

Oh, I love how sensual yet boppish it became to be when it reaches the midway of the song. Love her part here, it is the best part ofc.

Yvess - #ChristiniaAguilera Tilt Ya Head Back 

I love some throwback music, I was so upset before when it did not have its deserved success. I love Nelly's collabs with vocal powerhouses like Xtina and Kelly Rowland. 

Yvess - #KateBush My Computer 

I love Prince! And this song sounds great with Kate's vocals, too bad she has less exposure here than what she deserves

Yvess - #ArianaGrande Quit 

Good choice. I was thinking this song is a good entry for this round. 

Yvess - #JessicaMauboy Chains 

Cute song choice. I know this is your only choice I guess. Thank god it is a good collaboration.

Yvess -  #KatyPerry If We Ever Meet Again 

SLAAAAAAAAY! such a great timeless bop! 

Yvess - #Beyonce Pink + White (BG VOCALS) 

Wow, a spectacular song imo, luvs it!

Yvess - #HayleyWilliams (Paramore) Stay The Night 

YAAAS OH YASSS. This is one of the best entries of this round.

Yvess - #HER Best Part 

Oooooh, love the relaxed feels of this song, makes me want to sleep in a good way.

Yvess - #LadyGaga I Want Your Love 

Not a big fan of this song, but it is not an awful choice tho.

Yvess - #DemiLovato Solo

A great choice for Demi, if you have chosen Flop in Line, then it is over for you. You're dead to me.

Yvess - #LanaDelRey Prisoner 

Hmmmmm. I dunno how to feel about this, i guess i'll just say that this easily fits the middle of the pack for me. Her vocals are good in it but the song as a whole is not that great for me.

Yvess - #TheWeeknd Lust For Life 

i love the vocals of Abel here, it made Lana's song better imo.

Yvess - #BritneySpears Scream & Shout 

Giving you points cuz Britney is the only best part of this awful song.

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

46dvYrt.gif

Yvess' Critiques:

Reveal hidden contents

Yvess - #NataliaKills PartVII 

an okay song. I think even with her in it, it is still an okay to bland song to me

Yvess - #Madonna Me Against The Music 

I love this collaboration, I think this type of song became a lot better when I heard Madonna say "HEY BRITNEEEEEY" on the intro. The song is so strong when their vocals are blended together. 

Yvess - #Jessie J Calling All Hearts 

Cute song, gives me music throwback feels, i love the interlude part when she was belting.

Yvess - #Queen Under Pressure (bg vocals) 

I love this song before a biritish pop duo murdered it, i cant remember them. This is a great collaboration between two music legends. 

Yvess - #MånsZelmerlöw Maria Haukaas Storeng 

This gives me feels of old good days of pop. The relaxed vibe of this song makes me want to listen to the Simple Plan/Natasha collab "Jet Lag"

Yvess - #TaylorSwift This Is What You Came For (bgvocals) 

Hmmm, she is not needed in this song, this song can stand alone and still be enjoyable without her bgvocals imo.

Yvess - #ST.VINCENT Red Hearse (Bg vocals) 

Hmmmm. Not a big fan but I like her parts though I barely hear her clearly. 

Yvess - #Brandy Ascension 

At first, I thought I am being sent to bed when I saw the main artist of this song, good thing Brandy saved this song and did not put me to slumber.

Yvess - #MariahCarey Unforgettable 

Uhmmm a big NO. Why this? Not loving this song, even Mimi can't help in making it good imo. This song is just so unforgettable :sorry:

Yvess - #KeyshiaCole Last Night 

I love a good bop, In my opinion, Keyshia made this song better. Her vocals blended so well with this track's production

Yvess - #Sade Jezebel 

Oh, I love how sensual yet boppish it became to be when it reaches the midway of the song. Love her part here, it is the best part ofc.

Yvess - #ChristiniaAguilera Tilt Ya Head Back 

I love some throwback music, I was so upset before when it did not have its deserved success. I love Nelly's collabs with vocal powerhouses like Xtina and Kelly Rowland. 

Yvess - #KateBush My Computer 

I love Prince! And this song sounds great with Kate's vocals, too bad she has less exposure here than what she deserves

Yvess - #ArianaGrande Quit 

Good choice. I was thinking this song is a good entry for this round. 

Yvess - #JessicaMauboy Chains 

Cute song choice. I know this is your only choice I guess. Thank god it is a good collaboration.

Yvess -  #KatyPerry If We Ever Meet Again 

SLAAAAAAAAY! such a great timeless bop! 

Yvess - #Beyonce Pink + White (BG VOCALS) 

Wow, a spectacular song imo, luvs it!

Yvess - #HayleyWilliams (Paramore) Stay The Night 

YAAAS OH YASSS. This is one of the best entries of this round.

Yvess - #HER Best Part 

Oooooh, love the relaxed feels of this song, makes me want to sleep in a good way.

Yvess - #LadyGaga I Want Your Love 

Not a big fan of this song, but it is not an awful choice tho.

Yvess - #DemiLovato Solo

A great choice for Demi, if you have chosen Flop in Line, then it is over for you. You're dead to me.

Yvess - #LanaDelRey Prisoner 

Hmmmmm. I dunno how to feel about this, i guess i'll just say that this easily fits the middle of the pack for me. Her vocals are good in it but the song as a whole is not that great for me.

Yvess - #TheWeeknd Lust For Life 

i love the vocals of Abel here, it made Lana's song better imo.

Yvess - #BritneySpears Scream & Shout 

Giving you points cuz Britney is the only best part of this awful song.

Serving taste per usual! 

3 minutes ago, Yvess said:

makes me want to sleep in a good way.

ascgggfc

thanks for the critiques!

2 minutes ago, URBAN said:

Serving taste per usual! 

who is ur artist? i actually dont see who's who... areu  the one with Keyshia?

but still thanks booo!

Just now, thecptz said:

ascgggfc

thanks for the critiques!

welcome queen! you lit rally pressured me jk

xBoyx Critiques:

Spoiler

#NataliaKills PartVII - 
It’s a D+-C- type of song with or without her. Not much to like here.
#Madonna Me Against The Music - 
This is iconic. It’s a collaboration that definitely works for this theme, Madonna BROUGHT it
#Jessie J Calling All Hearts - 

ms. J serving vocals! Cute track
#Queen Under Pressure - 
Do we really need to list why this is amazing? Bringing QUALITY I see.
#MånsZelmerlöw Precious To Me - 
Has he always been this cute? Is it the tux? Anyways, the Low quality... of the camera it was recorded on. The song is so cheesy, it’s cute. Mans part felt good for the track. Lowkey a bop
#TaylorSwift This Is What You Came For - 
Tbh her “oh oh oh” (W.E.) part is part of the catchier part of the song. Even before I found out it was her back in the day. Good addition that got me bopping
#ST.VINCENT Red Hearse - 
Scratching my head on this one. It wasn’t bad, but eh. Kind of felt like it wasn’t enough.
#Brandy Ascension - 
This was good! Her voice totally fit the track and I felt like it actually elevated the song from sounding the same (IMO). Her voice got my attention.
#MariahCarey Unforgettable - 
Hunny what is THIS? I did not know this even existed... as usual she sounds good, but it’s still so out of place.. it’s just not a good so overall.
#KeyshiaCole Last Night - 
She has a really good voice that mixed with the track really good. I think this is like brandy, where she elevated the song to the next level! 
#Sade Jezebel - 
Again, I feel like I can barely hear her, BUT, I think this works out great. It balances the “heavy” productions and lyrics by 2Pac. Good job!
#ChristiniaAguilera Tilt Ya Head Back - 
She’s serving vocals your honor! Good mix. 
#KateBush My Computer - 

for the time of where song is from, it was good. Great mix between the two. 
#ArianaGrande Quit - 
Good pick.Obviously her vocals make the track and it’s a good one! 
#JessicaMauboy Chains - 
It was cute, got a bit outshined but cute!
#KatyPerry If We Ever Meet Again - 
Ok so his vocals were horrible, Katy definitely made the song 100000x much better. She kind of wins this round for me.
#Beyonce Pink + White - 
It’s cute.
#HayleyWilliams (Paramore) Stay The Night - 
Luv this. Maybe Zedd should call her again for another hit.
#HER Best Part - 
This almost made me fall asleep, it’s so chill. Their voices mix really really good. Might add to my playlist.
#LadyGaga I Want Your Lov e -
Maybe it was the production but it felt very genetic and anyone could of done this. There were better options for this round.
#DemiLovato Solo - 
Tbh I didn’t like the song at first but now it’s a bop. Not much quality but then again, it’s a fun edm bop! Great job!
#LanaDelRey Prisoner - 
She did what she had to do here, and fits The Weeknd’s vibe really good.
#TheWeeknd Lust For Life - 
Please refer to Lana’s and apply the critique to him.
#BritneySpears Scream & Shout - 
Okay so this is a guilty pleasures, it’s trash but it’s fun. Obviously the good part is ms Britney. It’s Britney biiiiiiiitch

Also sorry, for some reason I’m not getting notifications :emofish: I’ll keep an eye on the thread and messages from now on 

Sent (:

+ yasss at 2 judges praising my R2 Pick and 1 atleast liking it

8 hours ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

xBoyx Critiques:

Reveal hidden contents

#NataliaKills PartVII - 
It’s a D+-C- type of song with or without her. Not much to like here.
#Madonna Me Against The Music - 
This is iconic. It’s a collaboration that definitely works for this theme, Madonna BROUGHT it
#Jessie J Calling All Hearts - 

ms. J serving vocals! Cute track
#Queen Under Pressure - 
Do we really need to list why this is amazing? Bringing QUALITY I see.
#MånsZelmerlöw Precious To Me - 
Has he always been this cute? Is it the tux? Anyways, the Low quality... of the camera it was recorded on. The song is so cheesy, it’s cute. Mans part felt good for the track. Lowkey a bop
#TaylorSwift This Is What You Came For - 
Tbh her “oh oh oh” (W.E.) part is part of the catchier part of the song. Even before I found out it was her back in the day. Good addition that got me bopping
#ST.VINCENT Red Hearse - 
Scratching my head on this one. It wasn’t bad, but eh. Kind of felt like it wasn’t enough.
#Brandy Ascension - 
This was good! Her voice totally fit the track and I felt like it actually elevated the song from sounding the same (IMO). Her voice got my attention.
#MariahCarey Unforgettable - 
Hunny what is THIS? I did not know this even existed... as usual she sounds good, but it’s still so out of place.. it’s just not a good so overall.
#KeyshiaCole Last Night - 
She has a really good voice that mixed with the track really good. I think this is like brandy, where she elevated the song to the next level! 
#Sade Jezebel - 
Again, I feel like I can barely hear her, BUT, I think this works out great. It balances the “heavy” productions and lyrics by 2Pac. Good job!
#ChristiniaAguilera Tilt Ya Head Back - 
She’s serving vocals your honor! Good mix. 
#KateBush My Computer - 

for the time of where song is from, it was good. Great mix between the two. 
#ArianaGrande Quit - 
Good pick.Obviously her vocals make the track and it’s a good one! 
#JessicaMauboy Chains - 
It was cute, got a bit outshined but cute!
#KatyPerry If We Ever Meet Again - 
Ok so his vocals were horrible, Katy definitely made the song 100000x much better. She kind of wins this round for me.
#Beyonce Pink + White - 
It’s cute.
#HayleyWilliams (Paramore) Stay The Night - 
Luv this. Maybe Zedd should call her again for another hit.
#HER Best Part - 
This almost made me fall asleep, it’s so chill. Their voices mix really really good. Might add to my playlist.
#LadyGaga I Want Your Lov e -
Maybe it was the production but it felt very genetic and anyone could of done this. There were better options for this round.
#DemiLovato Solo - 
Tbh I didn’t like the song at first but now it’s a bop. Not much quality but then again, it’s a fun edm bop! Great job!
#LanaDelRey Prisoner - 
She did what she had to do here, and fits The Weeknd’s vibe really good.
#TheWeeknd Lust For Life - 
Please refer to Lana’s and apply the critique to him.
#BritneySpears Scream & Shout - 
Okay so this is a guilty pleasures, it’s trash but it’s fun. Obviously the good part is ms Britney. It’s Britney biiiiiiiitch

Come through xBoySelegendnatorx!!! :clap3:

3/3 praises. AcclaimTy indeed!

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

#Beyonce Pink + White - 
It’s cute.

:deadbanana2:

Im still on mobile So I can’t really tag or make a list but if you didn’t submit for R3 you are eliminated cause a real ass bitch can’t be hunting for M.I.A contestants :fish2: . Plus we need to get to single eliminations faster so 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.