• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K$Ellie

• Bicassie

• Supervillain

• Cherish

Excited, but the metal songs with poppy (har) moments infused in it are getting a little old because her way of doing it is pretty formulaic, especially after seeing this same, pretty by-the-numbers pattern from her in a handful of songs. I hope this album has a bit more sonic diversity.

56 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

will this be all metal? :weeps: I haven’t listened to any of her releases since Scary Mask, I just want more AIAG album-esque serves :weeps:

she described the album as post-genre, so I think it will be sonically similar to Choke (with metal songs like Scary Mask and alternative/experimental songs like Meat and Voicemail)

that cover... one of the best i've seen in a while

i understand not everyone is into every kind of music but y'all are so annoying begging for her to go back to her sound from YEARS ago, as if artists shouldn't be allowed to grow and evolve their style :skull: grow up
especially since her music isn't ONLY metal these days (i.e. choke)

we will be streaming :cm:

2 minutes ago, Electra Heart said:

that cover... one of the best i've seen in a while

i understand not everyone is into every kind of music but y'all are so annoying begging for her to go back to her sound from YEARS ago, as if artists shouldn't be allowed to grow and evolve their style :skull: grow up
especially since her music isn't ONLY metal these days (i.e. choke)

we will be streaming :cm:

AIAG was fantastic, I really liked the mix of pop and metal. This new stuff is just so dull...